What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Trade and economic free zone is reasonable , but no reunification no harm in Visas or open visits to countries

India can unite with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka = Greater Dravidia

And this should be the true ruler of greater Dravidia:

e64e688949458ca22501c461ac51cc07.jpg

India can unite with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka = Greater Dravidia

And this should be the true ruler of greater Dravidia:

View attachment 126017
I find it amusing that several Pakistanis like you talk of people with dark skin as "lesser" human beings, and yet cry when they get discriminated against by some "real" white people in western countries.
also on topic, the reunification will only be a burden on India's economy. and will make the region more unstable.

Remember hindus like you will be beaten to death like rabid dogs after unification of Indian punjab with proper punjab.

If wishes were wings even donkeys would have flied. :wacko:

I find it amusing that several Pakistanis like you talk of people with dark skin as "lesser" human beings, and yet cry when they get discriminated against by some "real" white people in western countries.

I didn't say anything like that.

Remember hindus like you will be beaten to death like rabid dogs after unification of Indian punjab with proper punjab.
or you may say ..since hindus will be in majority the pures will be forced to go to Afghanistan to follow their unsocial belives.

If wishes were wings even donkeys would have flied. :wacko:
hindus like you are beaten like pigs in Indian punjab.

or you may say ..since hindus will be in majority the pures will be forced to go to Afghanistan to follow their unsocial belives.

Hindus were never majority in Pakistan regions like Kashmir, Punjab and Sindh. Its historical fact, ofcourse you will deny this. Proof is even today in Indian punjab hindus are treated worst then dogs, especially hindus from Ganga desh.

I would say go for it...but before that people need to learn to live at peace and gave away firkaparasti and religious bigotry.. or whole of subcontinent changed to peacefull religion like sikhism

also on topic, the reunification will only be a burden on India's economy. and will make the region more unstable.

This is like pot telling kettle I am fairer than you ...it only shows their insecurity and repression in hands of their masters because as per world demographics all the south Asian will be considered as Brown skin people.

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State.”
you do not seem to understand, that is EXACTLY what Islam says about other religions, but some stupid Mullahs dont allow the real Islam to come

union with Pakistani Punjab will give lot of leverage and more MPs in parliament for punjab

A border is just a line than can never really separate the people who were together for 1000's of years. Indian Muslims seems very happy in India we and Bangladeshi Muslims will be equally happy.The immense resources, manpower, cultural, geographic diversity, science and technology, a champion cricket team....and so much more. Sub-Continent will be next superpower after USA, China. As a matter of fact, Pakistanis, India and Bangladeshi's are the same. Focused on earning bread and butter, we don't really have the time to hate India.Its the bloody terrorists and politicians right from 1947 who have created hatred and rhetoric in our countries. I'm sure if we were happy together before 1947, then we can be equally happy (maybe more) after reunification.
USSR had no official religion, hence they were good at everything. If we could make no religion official, but give rights to people of every religion, change our education system, teach our next generation to respect people of other religion, than we can achieve more than what we can imagine.

You know what has been done cannot be undone anymore, and after 5 pages you know the reason also. :) But you might like these links.

Sordid Saga of Partition of India by H.N. Bali

Was Partition of India Unavoidable? by H.N. Bali

What If India Were Not Partitioned? | TheSouthAsianIdea Weblog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom