What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. we are better off the way we are.
What will we achieve by unifying two countries? I want India to be divied into more states, and become loose federation so that people get better governance.
Why do we need to be powerful? Nation states are not going to war with each other anymore. That was the trend of last century. @faisal6309

I do believe in next few decades may be SAARC has a chance to get converted in loose confederation. It. Should hav its own identity, nothing like that we have seen till now. Thank you.

Not really, hindu khatris follow their own religion i heard.

don't believe in what you heard ... pls do some research before coming to a conclusion, it is much less different than shias and sunnis in muslim.

don't believe in what you heard ... pls do some research before coming to a conclusion, it is much less different than shias and sunnis in muslim.

I have done research.

Sub continent cannot b re united ....loose confideration 9n lines of european union is possible ...

Sub continent cannot b re united ....loose confideration 9n lines of european union is possible ...
we already got SAARC... there should be more collaboration using that forum.
We should have more students in each others country, that will be a good start.

India can unite with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka = Greater Dravidia

And this should be the true ruler of greater Dravidia:

The majority of Sri Lankans arnt Dravidians only 12% are nor are the Bangladeshis.. So why should it be called Dravidia ?

And SL is not part of the Sub Continent thankfully.. It's South Asian though

Unification without education and development will create a lot more problems than it will solve. I believe a better strategy would be for countries over time to slowly integrate into the European Union which is already established.

The majority of Sri Lankans arnt Dravidians only 12% are nor are the Bangladeshis.. So why should it be called Dravidia ?

And SL is not part of the Sub Continent thankfully.. It's South Asian though
And people in Sri Lanka are not obsessed with this racial nonsense, that's one of the reasons why it's doing relatively better. People in Sri Lanka know their priorities.

we already got SAARC... there should be more collaboration using that forum.
We should have more students in each others country, that will be a good start.

SAARC is failed because of India. Combining other SAARC countries together, it is smaller than India. So India doesn't take it seriously.
SAARC can be successful if all Indian states can send their representatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom