What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was united before and we could not live together surely we cannot do it now after 3 wars and even more hatred than before, Jinnah took the step for a separate nation because he thought we cannot live together with the indians so we cant question his decision when he already made it with a better situation at hand rather than today.

We can keeping hatred n religious stuff aside... Since partition is not very old history so animosity would remain.....
We should not get united unless both side of public become rational n concerned about the real issue just like Scotland-Britain ....... I was even amazed to see Scotland-Britain treaty for 300yrs n how honestly Britain conducted these elections , just imagine same case in subcontinent there would be numerous religious motivated riots n that kind of treaty woould not even survive for one decades .....

It was united before and we could not live together surely we cannot do it now after 3 wars and even more hatred than before, Jinnah took the step for a separate nation because he thought we cannot live together with the indians so we cant question his decision when he already made it with a better situation at hand rather than today.

We can keeping hatred n religious stuff aside... Since partition is not very old history so animosity would remain.....
We should not get united unless both side of public become rational n concerned about the real issue just like Scotland-Britain ....... I was even amazed to see Scotland-Britain treaty for 300yrs n how honestly Britain conducted these elections , just imagine same case in subcontinent there would be numerous religious motivated riots n that kind of treaty woould not even survive for one decades .....

Khuda ka naam maano,aisay thread na banaya karo warna next time se main bad dua dunga,warning samajh lo isey

I knew it :rofl: so they are indeed khatris. The reason is there still some hindu khatris left, unfortunatly not all of them converted to sikhsm or islam. Since punjabis marry with in their tribe, hindu khatri and sikh khatris used to marry each other. And some khatri hindus also used to raise one kid as sikh so he can be considered martial and join british army.

Khatris are bania type people.
pls learn that the first Guru of Sikhs who is also a founder of Sikhism comes from HIndu family. Also Sikhs Visit hindu temple and practice many common religious practice which vice versa but it is not same as Muslims.

I knew it :rofl: so they are indeed khatris. The reason is there still some hindu khatris left, unfortunatly not all of them converted to sikhsm or islam. Since punjabis marry with in their tribe, hindu khatri and sikh khatris used to marry each other. And some khatri hindus also used to raise one kid as sikh so he can be considered martial and join british army.

Bro i have seen many Pakistanis claimed here their Hindu ancestry here on forum so by calling them baniya in derogatory sense mean you are cursing their forefathers.....
I my self a Hindu ....
why you insisting on conversion of Hindus all the time ? Do you feel Hindus are less human than you?

yes there are mixed families in malwa belt of Punjab.. there are some khatris and kambohs who are mixed. Sikhs did came out of hindus like majority muslims... truth is truth although some wont like it although elder son being made Sikh may be not true or partially true as people converted to Sikhism by gurus

Pakistan was created on a lie/misconception called Two nation theory. Muslims and Hindus can live together with harmony ignoring some cases that are there in every society including in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Looking at hindsight i am glad partition happened. No unification needed. Period.

Bro i have seen many Pakistanis claimed here their Hindu ancestry here on forum so by calling them baniya in derogatory sense mean you are cursing their forefathers.....
I my self a Hindu ....
why you insisting on conversion of Hindus all the time ? Do you feel Hindus are less human than you?

Beta bania is very good word, khatris are indeed banias. I feel punjab have no place for ganga hindusism.

Beta bania is very good word, khatris are indeed banias. I feel punjab have no place for ganga hindusism.
What can I say to an ignorant like you..Pls learn the facts and stop believing in your feelings.

pls learn that the first Guru of Sikhs who is also a founder of Sikhism comes from HIndu family. Also Sikhs Visit hindu temple and practice many common religious practice which vice versa but it is not same as Muslims.

He was from punjabi khatri family, get your facts right.

Can some one please enlighten me...
At risk of soinding prejidiced against hindus...i want to ask was india ever a single country before muslims came??

Don't distinguish between various sections in Hinduism as they all will be consider as Hindus and follow similar practice.

It was united before and we could not live together surely we cannot do it now after 3 wars and even more hatred than before, Jinnah took the step for a se

Exactly

Don't distinguish between various sections in Hinduism as they all will be consider as Hindus and follow similar practice.

Hahaha

This is hindusism we are talking about, umbrella term basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom