What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Do you think there is any possibility of re-unification of Sub-Continent? Will you support it? What would be the impact of this on the world? I am starting this thread because of the text I wrote somewhere on the internet by a Hindu person.

"I was about 5-6 years old when India or specifically Punjab was divided into two parts. There were more
Muslim
brethren than Sikh and Hindus in our village. My father was saved by a Muslim (Noor Mohamed Sahib) who taught in the primary school of our village. The attackers were misguided persons during the
month of March- August 1947. I want to pay my homage to him and many good persons like him of all three religions, who risked their own lives to save others. India and Pakistan had fought three wars which have resulted in grave consequences. The Kashmir problem is still not resolved and one India prior to August 1947 is now broken into three pieces (countries). It is my intuition in my humble opinion, that there are significant portion of the population which wish to be reunited. Apart from Kashmir issue there is a diversity of religions. I view that during this time travel of 65 years, situations have changed, Moreover, many sub castes are commonly found among Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs which bears out the fact that we have same
ancestry. It is certain that standard of living in the sub-continent will be much improved if the reunification were to occur.There is an urgent need to voice your opinion to the politicians and to the public of the three countries of the sub-continent. This may be achieved through the establishment of association and to create awareness among the public to achieve the goal of reunification. It is an uphill task and will be a long struggle. Like all virtuous causes it will be worth the effort. If you have any thought or good idea, kindly comment."

What are your opinion on this one? Your votes are not public.

After re-unification, it can become the most or second powerful country of the world.

Do you think there is any possibility of re-unification of Sub-Continent? Will you support it? What would be the impact of this on the world? I am starting this thread because of the text I wrote somewhere on the internet by a Hindu person.

"I was about 5-6 years old when India or specifically Punjab was divided into two parts. There were more
Muslim
brethren than Sikh and Hindus in our village. My father was saved by a Muslim (Noor Mohamed Sahib) who taught in the primary school of our village. The attackers were misguided persons during the
month of March- August 1947. I want to pay my homage to him and many good persons like him of all three religions, who risked their own lives to save others. India and Pakistan had fought three wars which have resulted in grave consequences. The Kashmir problem is still not resolved and one India prior to August 1947 is now broken into three pieces (countries). It is my intuition in my humble opinion, that there are significant portion of the population which wish to be reunited. Apart from Kashmir issue there is a diversity of religions. I view that during this time travel of 65 years, situations have changed, Moreover, many sub castes are commonly found among Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs which bears out the fact that we have same
ancestry. It is certain that standard of living in the sub-continent will be much improved if the reunification were to occur.There is an urgent need to voice your opinion to the politicians and to the public of the three countries of the sub-continent. This may be achieved through the establishment of association and to create awareness among the public to achieve the goal of reunification. It is an uphill task and will be a long struggle. Like all virtuous causes it will be worth the effort. If you have any thought or good idea, kindly comment."

What are your opinion on this one? Your votes are not public.

Fitay mun te lakh di lanat. Kaam kar avda mama.

the same thing will happen, Muslims in minority, others in majority, we will be oppressed, the difference will be, we wont be able to find another leader like Jinnah

the same thing will happen, Muslims in minority, others in majority, we will be oppressed, the difference will be, we wont be able to find another leader like Jinnah
150 million on BD, 200 million of Pak and 200 million of India.. 550 million Muslims is hardly a minority.

Anyway, to those who think a reunited subcontinent will become powerful, I think you are delusional. It will become the biggest and the most dangerous hot bed of communal violence and terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom