What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
020ad33f9daa36c95c25959ceb73ac5b.gif

150 million on BD, 200 million of Pak and 200 million of India.. 550 million Muslims is hardly a minority.

Anyway, to those who think a reunited subcontinent will become powerful, I think you are delusional. It will become the biggest and the most dangerous hot bed of communal violence and terrorism.
Also terrorists and suicide bombers !!!

On Topic ... no way want re-unification.
With current political system, YES, the situation will be the same. But if we make the policies carefully and give right to everyone whether he / she is Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Christian or any other than it can become powerful.

Instead of living in the past, why cant we move forward and respect the fact that we are 2 separate country with two identity? unity is not always a good thing when specially people of different nations in subcontinent are different, I definitely do not want Pak and India to unite as in become one country, living as peaceful neighbor yes, but one country is a big no. If anything, we should improve our relations with our Islamic neighbor country like Iran, Turkey, Arabs, Malaysia, Indonesia, North Africa, etc

A border is just a line than can never really separate the people who were together for 1000's of years. Indian Muslims seems very happy in India we and Bangladeshi Muslims will be equally happy.The immense resources, manpower, cultural, geographic diversity, science and technology, a champion cricket team....and so much more. Sub-Continent will be next superpower after USA, China. As a matter of fact, Pakistanis, India and Bangladeshi's are the same. Focused on earning bread and butter, we don't really have the time to hate India.Its the bloody terrorists and politicians right from 1947 who have created hatred and rhetoric in our countries. I'm sure if we were happy together before 1947, then we can be equally happy (maybe more) after reunification.

A border is just a line than can never really separate the people who were together for 1000's of years. Indian Muslims seems very happy in India we and Bangladeshi Muslims will be equally happy.The immense resources, manpower, cultural, geographic diversity, science and technology, a champion cricket team....and so much more. Sub-Continent will be next superpower after USA, China. As a matter of fact, Pakistanis, India and Bangladeshi's are the same. Focused on earning bread and butter, we don't really have the time to hate India.Its the bloody terrorists and politicians right from 1947 who have created hatred and rhetoric in our countries. I'm sure if we were happy together before 1947, then we can be equally happy (maybe more) after reunification.
Tabiyat to theek hai bhai jaan?

At least our neighbors will have more cleanliness, toilets, pace bowlers and musicians.
And needless to say, we wouldn't want to touch Pakistan even with a barge pole! Why? We would be out of our minds if we want to inherit the chaos that reigns in Pakistan!! :sick:

Get your house in order first before we decide! :azn:

Do you see any problem in it?
Well,just the thing that it seems far from reality.No world power will allow it.No one..that is even ignoring the fact that subcontinental people will probably never be mature enough for that.I think some of the posts in this thread points to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom