What's new

Re-unification of Sub-Continent

Is re-unification of Sub-Continent possible?

• Let's reunify Sub-Continent

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Stay as divided countries

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why India were divided if that reason is solve only then we can think about re unification . before that any talks of reunification is wast of time . what the young generation think about the reason and whether they are ready to solve those reason will determine the possibility of unification . but before that visa free entry greater interaction with people all country is necessary .

hindus like you are beaten like pigs in Indian punjab.

Hindus were never majority in Pakistan regions like Kashmir, Punjab and Sindh. Its historical fact, ofcourse you will deny this. Proof is even today in Indian punjab hindus are treated worst then dogs, especially hindus from Ganga desh.
Don't compare indian Punjab with Pakistan...also regarding majority pls learn the origin of Sikhs ...they come from hindu family which are against moguls who vouch to convert the eldest son in their family as Sikh.

Don't compare indian Punjab with Pakistan...also regarding majority pls learn the origin of Sikhs ...they come from hindu family which are against moguls who vouch to convert the eldest son in their family as Sikh.

Sikhs came from hindus family? :rofl: Are you telling me sikhs are half bhaiyas hindus?

Stupid suggestions by stupid velay log-

What opportunities you dont have in your country- you will not get via unification either-

Its your incompetence-
So stop dreaming stupid and make yourself useful for the country you belong to-

Nope atleast now.... It will take 4-5 generation make this thread relevant.....

Sikhs came from hindus family? :rofl: Are you telling me sikhs are half bhaiyas hindus?

I have one friend whose half family is Hindu n half is Sikh for almost four generation from Navasahar Punjab ......

I have one friend whose half family is Hindu n half is Sikh for almost four generation from Navasahar Punjab ......

Both are khatris right? I heard khatri sikhs and khatri hindus used to inter marry.

It was united before and we could not live together surely we cannot do it now after 3 wars and even more hatred than before, Jinnah took the step for a separate nation because he thought we cannot live together with the indians so we cant question his decision when he already made it with a better situation at hand rather than today.

Both are khatris right? I heard khatri sikhs and khatri hindus used to inter marry.

He is arora .... Most of Sikhs in India uses same "Singh" surname as the Hindu Rajputs ..... Even if i am not wrong Khatri derived from Chatriya(Rajput) ....

11 bleeding heart delusionals/hippies believe in so-called "re--unification"

as if the region was ever one large chunk of unified land

He is arora .... Most of Sikhs in India uses same "Singh" surname as the Hindu Rajputs ..... Even if i am not wrong Khatri derived from Chatriya(Rajput) ....

I knew it :rofl: so they are indeed khatris. The reason is there still some hindu khatris left, unfortunatly not all of them converted to sikhsm or islam. Since punjabis marry with in their tribe, hindu khatri and sikh khatris used to marry each other. And some khatri hindus also used to raise one kid as sikh so he can be considered martial and join british army.

Khatris are bania type people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom