What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

Hahaha PDF me akar tum logo ki mar rahe hai ...
Kya yahi surgical strike hai ??
dunya ke kisi bhi konay main jao tu wahan indian mill jati hain marne ke liye .. in real life u can not even look at us funny.. aur wese bhi marwana hundu ka dharam hai..

I can think of some ways to deal with S-400. These are my personal thoughts, none of them are actually proven against an actual S-400, so I will happily accept constructive criticism. Also, I am mostly reproducing already known techniques of dealing with a radar installation.

1. Use intelligence gathering to locate the radars and use special forces to take them out ahead of an air strike.

2. Use an E-Bomb in the vicinity. An E-Bomb produces very high powered microwaves that simply fry up the electronics.

3. Use HARM missiles. I don't know how effective these would be against an AESA radar, but it remains an option.

4. Saturation attack. Any radar has an upper limit. Pakistan will Insha Allah have a huge surplus of very hold aircrafts such as A-10s, F-7s, Mirages, K-8 etc. Make these autonomous/remote controlled and fly them in very high numbers. Include drones, and 'dummy missiles' which have no warheads.

5. Stealth technology. Yes, it is not foolproof, but it makes it that much harder for the S-400 to detect anything.

Some of these options are truly futuristic, but hey who said defending our airspace is going to be an easy job. We need to keep on our toes and keep researching new technologies.

dunya ke kisi bhi konay main jao tu wahan indian mill jati hain marne ke liye .. in real life u can not even look at us funny..
Don't stoop into the national level of Indians, they are low level cheap trolls bring you down to their level and beat you there with experience.

@Amar Bail
ya true but u see they made sure to get response from us... they wanted to hide their pain and burning wounds by trying to prove to us the "S400"......

Trump is not Indian and he did not molested any one it's planned aggression by democratics

use burnol and shut it... every one knows who are fools here and trying to prove that S400 bought from other country is better than everything..... i dont have time to respond to ur filthy smelly excuses... quote me when u will do a surgical strike on us.. but untill that time use brunol and use S400 to put it deep inside so that ur wonds heals quickly ...;););)
No sir ,, although s 400 is best air defance system of world but ......a child agenst your super weapon F16 .
U got them 1985 killer of mig 21 then India got miraj2000 ur answer f16.
Then mig 29 but useless agenst f16 after su 30 mki but f 16 Enough then rafale but u can kill it also by f16 with yr super pilots and now s400 .....your stealthy f16 will come drope a bomb and blast s400 and return to base. I have a dought if India select f16 in blok 70/72 but your f16 also kill them this time by expiriance.

Bewkuf Indians always live in dreams can't understand the power of Pakistan .

I can think of some ways to deal with S-400. These are my personal thoughts, none of them are actually proven against an actual S-400, so I will happily accept constructive criticism. Also, I am mostly reproducing already known techniques of dealing with a radar installation.

1. Use intelligence gathering to locate the radars and use special forces to take them out ahead of an air strike.

2. Use an E-Bomb in the vicinity. An E-Bomb produces very high powered microwaves that simply fry up the electronics.

3. Use HARM missiles. I don't know how effective these would be against an AESA radar, but it remains an option.

4. Saturation attack. Any radar has an upper limit. Pakistan will Insha Allah have a huge surplus of very hold aircrafts such as A-10s, F-7s, Mirages, K-8 etc. Make these autonomous/remote controlled and fly them in very high numbers. Include drones, and 'dummy missiles' which have no warheads.

5. Stealth technology. Yes, it is not foolproof, but it makes it that much harder for the S-400 to detect anything.

Some of these options are truly futuristic, but hey who said defending our airspace is going to be an easy job. We need to keep on our toes and keep researching new technologies.

1. is just fantasy.

2. Not enough range. Your would need at least a three megaton nuke to produce big enough EMP blast to take out radars in 400 Kn radius.

3. Not enough range + Pakistan does not have HARM.

4. Viable technique with only drawback being that Pakistan does not have enough air assets to saturate more than a couple of Radars. Each Radar could engage 80 targets simultaneously.

5. A viable tactic, when available, but even a stealth plane against S-400 would face major difficulty due to its extremely long detection range.

US has propsed a mix of 3,4 (using drones) ,and 5 along with EW using aircraft like .E/A-18 growler to take on S-400.

India is buying 5 regiments of S-400. A single regiment is large enough to shut down airspace to anyone except USAF.
A-A regiment has 2-3 platoons having 4 systems. That puts total units to 8-12 in a single regiment and 40-60 in 5 regiments. Not enough to cover the airspace even if all deployed.
B-As per news, India has contracted for 5 Systems, not 5 Regiments
India was originally buying 1 regiment i.e. 12 Systems but final agreement is being reported for 5 systems
https://sputniknews.com/military/201512171031883722-india-purchase-s400-deal/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/india-russia-sign-5bn-s-400-triumph-defence-missile-deal-1586541
The procurement of five S-400 systems, as the Hindustan Times reports, will be discussed during the December 23-24 visit of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Russia, with a joint statement on the issue to be made after the planned meeting between Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The pact includes S-400 Triumph, a long-range air defence missile system that has the capability to destroy any incoming hostile aircraft or drone at ranges of up to 400km, according to local media reports. Delhi has now purchased five of these systems. The same defence system is said to be deployed in Syria too.
I like Modi's words
Modi welcomed Putin to India with a Russian saying: "An old friend is better than two new friends."
Seems like Modi is monitoring the developments with these "two new friends"

This is400 a defensive weapon, not an offensive one.....Probably people should have some background reading about the things

But some people failed to understand what is S -400.. without basic knowledge they come up tactical nukes on defensive platform. And then started abusing Indians by using words like ghandu .. great new kids..

Back
Top Bottom