What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

ya for u and ur all lunatic hindi members.. even blood is coming out so just shut it and go to hell.. mind ur language ..

Use burnol now. Lol .. you are the one who bring Nasr to counter S-400 .. when you come to know both platforms are different, took U turn and said deliberately posted like that . To see Indian members reaction.. Well our reaction will be :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::pleasantry:.. now your reaction :flame:

Use burnol now. Lol .. you are the one who bring Nasr to counter S-400 .. when you come to know both platforms are different, took U turn and said deliberately posted like that . To see Indian members reaction.. Well our reaction will be :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::pleasantry:.. now your reaction :flame:
Kid first field them and then bark OK and please take your troll party to somewhere else don't ruin the thread.

are u that stupid i knew it b4.. now dont use some fancy words for an excuse ok.. i have been pdf member since long time and i knew the difference.. ur a..s is burning every one can smell it from thousand miles away.. u r like kid jo ketha hai wohi hota hai... all ghundu member were on fire after i posted about nasr.. hahaha :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Wrong, S-400 is designed to intercept anti-radiation and non-supersonic cruise missiles. And btw, how will the aircraft carrying the Mar-1 even get close enough to launch the missile ?
These platforms are usually installed at locations of strategic importance as an Anti-Balistic Missile defense rather than for combat purposes.

S400 = Nasr .. i think its a good choice if they fire S400 we should fire nasr at them.. no fly zone huh its not that easy.. indians think by getting S400 pak armed forces will be eliminated.. keep dreaming..
Fire a single or salvo of Nasr at closely deployed SAM system and send them directly to hell without a trace.

S-400 could bring down ballistic missiles upto range of 3500Km ,which means every Pakistani ballistic missile including Nasr, and that assuming that India is getting vanilla version. India's deal would include some components of s-500 which make them even more potent against ballistic missiles. If S-400 would not be bringing down Nasr, it would be only because it is not economical to do so with a S-400 missile. India is looking to improve upon Akash to give it ability to shoot down short range tactical ABMs.

Also S-400 would never be inside Nasr's envelop anyway.

China is going to come up with better copy then S400 hahaha

These platforms are usually installed at locations of strategic importance as an Anti-Balistic Missile defense rather than for combat purposes.

India is buying 5 regiments of S-400. A single regiment is large enough to shut down airspace to anyone except USAF.

China is going to come up with better copy then S400 hahaha

1. It would not be better. None of Chinese copies are better than original Russian products, which is commonsensical too.

2. It would take China upto a decade and half to produce a copy. They have not yet started.

are u that stupid i knew it b4.. now dont use some fancy words for an excuse ok.. i have been pdf member since long time and i knew the difference.. ur a..s is burning every one can smell it from thousand miles away.. u r like kid jo ketha hai wohi hota hai... all ghundu member were on fire after i posted about nasr.. hahaha :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Apart vulgar words you have nothing to share .. I'm not sure who is fool around .. but must admit your potential..

S-400 could bri-400 down ballistic missiles upto range of 3500Km ,which means every Pakistani ballistic missile including Nasr, and that assuming that India is getting vanilla version. India's deal would include some components of s-500 which make them even more potent against ballistic missiles. If S-400 would not be bringing down Nasr, it would be only because it is not economical to do so with a S-400 missile. India is looking to improve upon Akash to give it ability to shoot down short range tactical ABMs.

Also S-400 would never be inside Nasr's envelop anyway.

They must be joking, a missile with 60km range gonna take down s-400 which meant to tackle air threat..don't even bother.. their mouths filled with vulgar words..nothing else.

Apart vulgar words you have nothing to share .. I'm not sure who is fool around .. but must admit your potential..
They must be joking, a missile with 60km range gonna take down s-400 which meant to tackle air threat..don't even bother.. their mouths filled with vulgar words..nothing else.

use burnol and shut it... every one knows who are fools here and trying to prove that S400 bought from other country is better than everything..... i dont have time to respond to ur filthy smelly excuses... quote me when u will do a surgical strike on us.. but untill that time use brunol and use S400 to put it deep inside so that ur wonds heals quickly ...;););)

Back
Top Bottom