What's new

HIMARS defeat S-400 system

not chinese only but top notch brains from all nationalisties migrated for better pay and lifestyle

not chinese only but top notch brains from all nationalisties migrated for better pay and lifestyle

America was best in the 70s and 80s. Now it's full of ****, drugs, crime, gangs, poverty, non whites, LGBQT, disgusting fast food. No one wants to work in America these days.

If Russians took the photos then why was it shared first by Ukranian sources? If there are unique S-400 features found then ya, that proves these are Russian systems. However, I have yet to see any proof. From my identification of the wreck, these are S-300PS systems.
Ever heard of geolocation? I expect better reasoning from the Chinese.

Russian S-300 and S-400 have a lot in common on the face of it but experts can identify the two from minute differences.

I doubt that. very unlikely Russia would make a new interface for 92H6E that is incompatible with older systems.
You can doubt all you want, but you can't use different type of radar on a different launcher. especially when band are incompatible like in this case when S-300Pn (the one Ukrainian uses) are semi-active homing with Passive Array and S-400 is active homing with quad band solution.

It's like you try to plug a PAC-3 Radar into a PAC-1 system, it wouldn't work because the comm are different. Radar system is not exactly a Plug-n-Play system where you can just plug any system with any launcher.....

I was trained with Radar system as part of my TOC controller training and have gone thru the same class Anti-Aircraft artillerymen in Air Defence Artillery School with their PAC course (don't ask me why I have to do this course)

did all of the "multiple sources" you referenced all have first-hand information? Were they there to see the destroyed system? No. They all based their questionable conclusions on pictures of the destroyed system published by sources with heavy Ukranian bias. Because these pictures are taken on the ground, it is logical to assume these systems belong to the side that took the photos since long range SAM are deployed deep behind front lines. These photos are first published by Ukranian source so they are most likely Ukranian.

Well it’s Ukrainian territory occupied by Russia. Going to be a lot of locals willing to provide info against the invaders.

Ever heard of geolocation? I expect better reasoning from the Chinese.

Russian S-300 and S-400 have a lot in common on the face of it but experts can identify the two from minute differences.
please explain how you manage to geolocate the system based on the wrecks you posted... and where is your expert analysis that the radar is s-400? i'll wait.

You can doubt all you want, but you can't use different type of radar on a different launcher. especially when band are incompatible like in this case when S-300Pn (the one Ukrainian uses) are semi-active homing with Passive Array and S-400 is active homing with quad band solution.

It's like you try to plug a PAC-3 Radar into a PAC-1 system, it wouldn't work because the comm are different. Radar system is not exactly a Plug-n-Play system where you can just plug any system with any launcher.....

I was trained with Radar system as part of my TOC controller training and have gone thru the same class Anti-Aircraft artillerymen in Air Defence Artillery School with their PAC course (don't ask me why I have to do this course)

s-300 with 92H6E radar.

Well it’s Ukrainian territory occupied by Russia. Going to be a lot of locals willing to provide info against the invaders.
perhaps. Russian and Ukranian forces has avoided deploying systems near populated areas for this reason. IMO it is more likely that this is Ukranian propaganda trying to pass their own destroyed radar as Russian.

please explain how you manage to geolocate the system based on the wrecks you posted... and where is your expert analysis that the radar is s-400? i'll wait.

s-300 with 92H6E radar.
That's 30N6 series Radar

30N6.jpg

and Look at the cab.

Cka8bNqWsAA0uZz (1).jpg

This is a 92H6E

92H6E.jpg

Last edited:

They have better livelihood as Russians. Ukraine gave them nothing but poverty. They rather be Russians than be Ukrainians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom