What's new

HIMARS defeat S-400 system

It didn't matter how those picture were taken. it matter what these picture represent.

In the main thread I have already posted that those picture is of a 92Н6Е radar, which was solely used by S-400.

Now, unless the Russian destroyed their own system, it really didn't matter how those pics were taken, it can be from a Russian who break Opsec and post it on VK or Telegram, this is not unheard of.
I doubt that. very unlikely Russia would make a new interface for 92H6E that is incompatible with older systems.

ya, i'm sure a tweet from a dude with Ukraine colors and support Ukraine in name can be trusted to be impartial.

Given how Russia has a track record of exaggerating (or out right lying) about their equipment. I’d take these numbers with a grain of salt.
Unfortunately,Russians have that tendecy.

saying a lie 1000 times doesn't make it true bro
He's not saying they are repeating one report,he's saying multiple sources verify this.

He's not saying they are repeating one report,he's saying multiple sources verify this.

Some people are of the view that if Ukraine provides photographic evidence of its kills, it should be automatically dismissed. I do not get this mindset.

Do these people think that independent observers are embedded with Ukrainian sources? Most of the information is coming from Ukrainian forces in fact because people get killed in crossfire.

I used to believe that Russians have some values but I was wrong. These people have zero integrity due to excessive lying.

Every country is not a chronic liar out there, some still have integrity.

You have proof to the contrary?
did all of the "multiple sources" you referenced all have first-hand information? Were they there to see the destroyed system? No. They all based their questionable conclusions on pictures of the destroyed system published by sources with heavy Ukranian bias. Because these pictures are taken on the ground, it is logical to assume these systems belong to the side that took the photos since long range SAM are deployed deep behind front lines. These photos are first published by Ukranian source so they are most likely Ukranian.

did all of the "multiple sources" you referenced all have first-hand information? Were they there to see the destroyed system? No. They all based their questionable conclusions on pictures of the destroyed system published by sources with heavy Ukranian bias. Because these pictures are taken on the ground, it is logical to assume these systems belong to the side that took the photos since long range SAM are deployed deep behind front lines. These photos are first published by Ukranian source so they are most likely Ukranian.

Russians do not take and share photos? Nobody will tell you how these photos are being obtained from the ground.

Independent observers have identified exact Russian S-400 components from the wreckage.

Some people are of the view that if Ukraine provides photographic evidence of its kills, it should be automatically dismissed. I do not get this mindset.

Do these people think that independent observers are embedded with Ukrainian sources? Most of the information is coming from Ukrainian forces in fact because people get killed in crossfire.

I used to believe that Russians have some values but I was wrong. These people have zero integrity due to excessive lying.

Every country is not a chronic liar out there, some still have integrity.
I don't understand why they can't be critical of both sides. The Russians have often lied about numbers.

They've often made crazy claims with no evidence. No photos,no videos.

They just go and say "We shot down 7 out of 10 Storm Shadow missiles".

I was extremely critical of Ukrainian lies and propaganda in the first months of the war,but the Russians are not very credible either.

I don't understand why they can't be critical of both sides. The Russians have often lied about numbers.

They've often made crazy claims with no evidence. No photos,no videos.

They just go and say "We shot down 7 out of 10 Storm Shadow missiles".

I was extremely critical of Ukrainian lies and propaganda in the first months of the war,but the Russians are not very credible either.

Slavs do what Slavs do. They lie more than they tell the truth. Germans at least had honor.

Russians do not take and share photos? Nobody will tell you how these photos are being obtained from the ground.

Independent observers have identified exact Russian S-400 components from the wreckage.
If Russians took the photos then why was it shared first by Ukranian sources? If there are unique S-400 features found then ya, that proves these are Russian systems. However, I have yet to see any proof. From my identification of the wreck, these are S-300PS systems.

russian tech is outdated, all russian systems from jets to ADS cant stand against the western equipments

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom