What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

Most likely because India is contracting for Fixed launchers with an option to convert one into mobile

Just one question, how would you put such a gun on the aircraft :lol:

miniature size :lol:

The solution is extremely simple. You see, Pakistan would already know where are these missile batteries stationed. Even though these are mobile SAM systems, they aren't exactly the shoot and scoot types. It takes time to wrap things up, disconnect the power generators and etc and move. Until everything is wrapped up, the entire battery is staying put. And THAT is the S400's (or the S300's for that matter) Achille's heal. Pakistan already possess armed drone technology and they possess a pretty long range, long enough to penetrate deep inside india. These drones are far cheaper than even a single S400 missile and thus can be produced (and launched) in overwhelming numbers. Do you see what I'm getting at? We will use this technology to basically produce CANON FODDERS! When a war breaks out and india deploys the S400s, they will instantly be faced with a catch 22 situation. Do they waste their expensive S400s on these cheap but deadly drones that are heading their way? Or do they save the S400s for the real threat of SSM missiles? Either way, they will be destroyed. Because if they waste the S400s on the drones then battery will be effectively helpless against the Pakistan's SSMs and the PAF strikes. And if they don't shoot at the drones then naturally the drones themselves will destroy the S400 batteries. Basically a "damn if you do and damn if you don't" kinda situation.

PROBLEM SOLVED!
frankly speaking it is wishful thinking. it should be matter of great concern for Pakistan and others. it is not that easy as you think. drones are out of question here, they can easily be destroyed by anti aircraft gun and short range missiles. And if you have a such sophisticated weapon with detection range upto 400km and it can detect anything of Radar cross section area of 4 meters, one should be concerned.

we have panadol of every pain :D:p:D:P

5425df1f18d19.jpg

frankly speaking it is wishful thinking. it should be matter of great concern for Pakistan and others. it is not that easy as you think. drones are out of question here, they can easily be destroyed by anti aircraft gun and short range missiles. And if you have a such sophisticated weapon with detection range upto 400km and it can detect anything of Radar cross section area of 4 meters, one should be concerned.

I don't think it is wishful thinking at all. The key is to produce these drones (or missiles if you will) in such great numbers that you are able to overwhelm any enemy air defence system. If you launch say 100 of them for example, the aa guns with short range sam missiles will not be able to take out all of them. Heck, they won't even be able to take out most of them. Most of them (say 70 of them at minimum) are guaranteed to reach the S400 site. And that too, if they don't launch the S400s as a defensive measure.

The key is to overwhelm their air defenses.

An attached laser gun in an air craft/missile may destroy an incoming s400. Possible?

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes F16 can be used for this

Pakistan is working on indigenous UAV projects since long and also JVs with Turkey and China so there is no issue for Pakistan for developing suicide drone like harpy or stealthy UCAVs.

http://gids.com.pk/index

Edit.

following company has full potential to built decoy or suicide drones for Pakistan if they are tasked to do so.

http://idaerospace.com/ViewCategory.asp?cat=5-0-0
Yeah Pakistan should sell these ideas techniques drones missiles cruise missiles to the US and Europe . As they are finding it hard. Not as simple as ur solutions.

I don't think it is wishful thinking at all. The key is to produce these drones (or missiles if you will) in such great numbers that you are able to overwhelm any enemy air defence system. If you launch say 100 of them for example, the aa guns with short range sam missiles will not be able to take out all of them. Heck, they won't even be able to take out most of them. Most of them (say 70 of them at minimum) are guaranteed to reach the S400 site. And that too, if they don't launch the S400s as a defensive measure.

UAVs are not cheap. they are very expensive and we dont have any longe range MALE category drones. it will be waste of money and resources and will be worst strategy.

Yes F16 can be used for this

Yeah Pakistan should sell these ideas techniques drones missiles cruise missiles to the US and Europe . As they are finding it hard. Not as simple as ur solutions.

You are troll who need burnol. :D

You are troll who need burnol. :D
Man u the one thinking S400 is a dud. So I don't care what you think about me. I have seen enough I my life which u will ever see in Hollywood flims. I will leave it there

Man u the one thinking S400 is a dud. So I don't care what you think about me. I have seen enough I my life which u will ever see in Hollywood flims. I will leave it there

Don't try to put your words in my mouth. :mad:

You Indians are behaving that you are going to purchase invincible weapon which Pakistan can't counter which is most foolish thing, because no weapon in world is invincible.

UAVs are not cheap. they are very expensive and we dont have any longe range MALE category drones. it will be waste of money and resources and will be worst strategy.
Actually yes we do. We are making them in fact. Unfortunately this is from my own family sources in the military so you can take it with a grain of salt. I don't have any authentic news source to substantiate my claim. But suffice it to say, the publically announced armed drone (that was tested and is displayed in parades) is nothing compared to what is actually there. ;)

But yes, admittedly I have no source to prove this so I'm basically putting myself in the sheikh chilly category. o_O

But here is similar news link.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/06/is-pakistan-secretly-testing-a-new-chinese-killer-drone/

Don't try to put your words in my mouth. :mad:

You Indians are behaving that you are going to purchase invincible weapon which Pakistan can't counter which is most foolish thing, because no weapon in world is invincible.

May be compared to the world . But definitely not with F16 lol. OK what ever make stop happy. Yes no weapons in Russian inventory can challenge Pakistan. 1 U is equal to 10 S400

Actually yes we do. We are making them in fact. Unfortunately this is from my own family sources in the military so you can take it with a grain of salt. I don't have any authentic news source to substantiate my claim. But suffice it to say, the publically announced armed drone (that was tested and is displayed in parades) is nothing compared to what is actually there. ;)

But yes, admittedly I have no source to prove this so I'm basically putting myself in the sheikh chilly category. o_O
i know man, i too have many authentic sourses of information and we are in making of such drones. but i was talking about there use.

i know man, i too have many authentic sourses of information and we are in making of such drones. but i was talking about there use.

Well, the kinda drones that I'm talking about are legally suicide drones, i.e. they go on a one way trip. Therfore they will have to be very cheap but deadly. Now if we can make really expensive drones then making these cheap suicide drones will not be a problem.

Here's a reliable news source although it doesn't talk about Pakistani MALE drone. But since the military is mum on the issue, it could be anything.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/06/is-pakistan-secretly-testing-a-new-chinese-killer-drone/

What exactly you are trying to say? S 400 is additional to our sam network..

Back
Top Bottom