What's new

Pictures of Turkey

Beautiful city of Trabzon (Black Sea region)

trabzon4.jpg

trabz2.jpg

trabz.jpg

trab.jpg

ferhatuz28ug.jpg

g9875kl.jpg

emrecancaglayanvadisi6ki.jpg

sumela4kl.jpg

people from trabzon are madmans , nearly all of them will have a gun.
They are extremely nice and hospitable people, but you can't argue or fight with them, that's for sure. Most foreign tourists are absolutely amazed at how incredibly nice these people are. They share everything they have even with foreigners.

More Trabzon

canercangultrabzongecetf9.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

46041f25.jpg

eacb2c5f.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

33eaa04f.jpg

It might have been better if you hadn't posted pictures of random cities in between the pictures I was posting. Because I already intended to post Antalya (and Kayseri) pictures. I would have prefered to follow a systematic approach, which I think would have made things easier for foreigners.

For those who want tons of information and pictures of cities, countries, skyscrapers, railways, subways etc. etc. check out this great site;

SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin

From China to Brazil, you will find an amazing amount of information and pictures of many countries :)

For those who want tons of information and pictures of cities, countries, skyscrapers, railways, stadiums, subways etc. etc. check out this great site;

SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin

From China to Brazil, you will find an amazing amount of information and pictures of many countries :)

how many more pictures can we sustain in one day :angel:

Back
Top Bottom