What's new

Pakistani Man Killed in Turkey with "Pig Tie" method

It is not like Muslims are disunited. Rather, Islam spanned across multiple continents which has different independent cultures of its own. Again same thing with Christianity and Buddhism too...Nations, people, and their emotions get united based on culture more than religion. For example, Philipines may be a Christian country, do you ever see the whole West stand behind Philipines if there will be any problem? Rather than the Philipines, people from China, Vietnam, and other East Asian countries will be feeling close to them.
You can extend the same mindset to Arabs and Turks too...Arab and Turkic people have their own civilizations and distinct culture. Even if they are Muslim, i believe, they feel closer to their co-culture people than any South Asian Muslims...

Now, last but the least, in my personal experience, I fear you may not like it, my Lahori friend come to my home and drop off and pick up my son when i go to India than any Hindu from Fiji who is same community....So we may like it or not, Pakistani people may politically hate us, but at human interactions, they are closer to me or even Hindus more than other cultures.

Well, you reap what you sow.

It is a stark reminder for Pakistanis and other economic migrants that they will be hated, killed and abused in foreign lands for various reasons. Pakistanis are a very unfortunate and sorry lot. Pakistanis have a beautiful country that they can call their own. Yet so many Pakistanis are leaving their country and searching for a better life abroad. For me this is more important and worrisome than some Turk acting strangely out of some weird conviction he or she has.

The truth is that economic migrants will always be exploited and blamed one way or the other. That is the sad truth. Whether it is in Turkey, USA or Pakistan itself.

These are the stories that need to be spread far and wide to our people don't think that the streets are paved with gold and they will get their hearts desires. They will be safe when they get in to a Muslim country your not.

Now, last but the least, in my personal experience, I fear you may not like it, my Lahori friend come to my home and drop off and pick up my son when i go to India than any Hindu from Fiji who is same community....So we may like it or not, Pakistani people may politically hate us, but at human interactions, they are closer to me or even Hindus more than other cultures

Not quite accurate. Nothing against Hindus and those Pakistanis that find a common ground with them but my experience speaking with Muslims from across the world (most recently at the World Cup in Qatar), there’s a connection that many Hndus can’t comprehend.
It’s true about the saying that the ummah is body with one heart.

Indians - let’s be real, non Muslim Indians feel entitled to condescending tell South Asia Muslims that we’re lesser then Arab Muslims, that we’re converted (who isn’t?), that we’re not real Muslims, that we have no right to speak on Islamic issues etc.

My Muslim brothers from Algeria to Morocco to Azerbaijan to Jordan eyes lit up when I told I was from Pakistan. Just because the political masters don’t find solidarity with each others, the Muslim ummah is one. I get it, you guys feel a certain as you think we recently became Muslim or some shit and go on and on about some shared values or cultures. I’m glad the older generation is passing. The new generation has no affinity with Indians. The internet also has helped widen the disgust many Pakistanis feel towards Indians because the hideous behaviors of indians towards all things Pakistanis.

I hope you understand what I wrote about.

Pakistanis are a lazy and irritating bunch. They won't make their own country progress. Abroad they work like donkeys and obey the rules. Of course Pakistanis will be scolded and abused.

Not quite. The powers that be, GHQ is prefers archaic and chaos to continue to loot Pakistan. Pakistanis are hardworking. Don’t let your feelings discount millions of folks in Pakistan getting up daily for their daily grind.

Not quite accurate. Nothing against Hindus and those Pakistanis that find a common ground with them but my experience speaking with Muslims from across the world (most recently at the World Cup in Qatar), there’s a connection that many Hndus can’t comprehend.
It’s true about the saying that the ummah is body with one heart.

Indians - let’s be real, non Muslim Indians feel entitled to condescending tell South Asia Muslims that we’re lesser then Arab Muslims, that we’re converted (who isn’t?), that we’re not real Muslims, that we have no right to speak on Islamic issues etc.

My Muslim brothers from Algeria to Morocco to Azerbaijan to Jordan eyes lit up when I told I was from Pakistan. Just because the political masters don’t find solidarity with each others, the Muslim ummah is one. I get it, you guys feel a certain as you think we recently became Muslim or some shit and go on and on about some shared values or cultures. I’m glad the older generation is passing. The new generation has no affinity with Indians. The internet also has helped widen the disgust many Pakistanis feel towards Indians because the hideous behaviors of indians towards all things Pakistanis.

I hope you understand what I wrote about.

Not quite. The powers that be, GHQ is prefers archaic and chaos to continue to loot Pakistan. Pakistanis are hardworking. Don’t let your feelings discount millions of folks in Pakistan getting up daily for their daily grind.

Sure, I understand your point.

That’s horrible , Poor guy. Everyday turkey is becoming very openly intolerant towards migrants in their country.

According to offical sources there are 15 Million refugess in Turkiye. This figure cant be tolerated low incomers which very negatively effected.

House prices and rants triplled. Food inflation is unbearable. Taxes incrased 122% for 2023.
Turkish currency is melting like snow.

So l can say 15 million refugee have great contrubution for those negativenesses.

It is a stark reminder for Pakistanis and other economic migrants that they will be hated, killed and abused in foreign lands for various reasons. Pakistanis are a very unfortunate and sorry lot. Pakistanis have a beautiful country that they can call their own. Yet so many Pakistanis are leaving their country and searching for a better life abroad. For me this is more important and worrisome than some Turk acting strangely out of some weird conviction he or she has.

The truth is that economic migrants will always be exploited and blamed one way or the other. That is the sad truth. Whether it is in Turkey, USA or Pakistan itself.

We are overpopulated. Not enough people are discussing the elephant in the room, nor are they accepting that our agricultural policies are a disaster. How can you hope to keep the population at bay by producing so much more food than we actually need?

It's just fueling more and more growth. What's scary is our scientists are actually developing more food production techniques. Pakistanis need to wake up and get a grip.

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

Last edited:
According to offical sources there are 15 Million refugess in Turkiye. This figure cant be tolerated low incomers which very negatively effected.

House prices and rants triplled. Food inflation is unbearable. Taxes incrased 122% for 2023.

So l can say 15 million refugee have great contrubution for those negativenesses.

At what number is the country full ?

Don't blame the migrants, blame your Gov and the massive failure of the establishment The migrants face living in poverty for years and years while the Eu pays you money to hold them. And stop them it’s your own fault

And most none Syrians want to go EU. You’re just a stopping point for them. Arab Syrians is your grouch you need to deal with that and leave others alone.

That’s horrible , Poor guy. Everyday turkey is becoming very openly intolerant towards migrants in their country. No different to EU countries wanting controlled immigration. Sky News yesterday showed a whole ship of migrants they were mostly Arabs and especially a young very polite innocent Egyptian lad on board gave an interview sent out by his family help them. It broke my heart looked so innocent and vulnerable . Very sad times for Muslims from poor homes. Allah have mercy on them.

There are several unanswered questions, such as if he was a refugee or a legal immigrant. The other thing is that, this could be a crime of any nature and people should not jump to conclusions, rather wait for the investigation.

While it's true that some people have become more intolerant due to the refugee crisis (vocally perhaps on the internet, i have only ever experienced the opposite of intolerance in real), I can't imagine a nationalist or any such person committing such a crime, it's simply unheard of.

Another fact is that, the victims identity documents were thrown in an electric heater so they would burn. So, it was targeted and planned, likely.

Don't forget that just a couple years ago, a Pakistani beheaded two other Pakistanis because they were Shia in İstanbul.

The point is, that the motivation of the crime is unknown and people should not go down the stairs of racial or political profiling.

so deport them?

There comes a time when people start using their brains. The people of Pakistan already know that they have failed leaders and military rulers that interfere and affect their future. Yet many Pakistanis don't demand a better future. Many Pakistanis continue to support corrupt political parties and feudal thugs. The fault also lies with the people.

In a way, such mistreatment is a brutal reminder to the rest of the sheep that this is their pathetic future. You cannot escape humiliation. In Pakistan, Pakistanis will be exploited and treated like garbage by their civilian and military rulers. Abroad Pakistanis will be discriminated against, killed, and treated like subhumans. Such incidents remind us in what a pathetic state we are. I am certain that we as a people will never learn. We are collectively destined for misery.

Last edited:
At what number is the country full ?

Don't blame the migrants, blame your Gov and the massive failure of the establishment The migrants face living in poverty for years and years while the Eu pays you money to hold them. And stop them it’s your own fault

And most none Syrians want to go EU. You’re just a stopping point for them. Arab Syrians is your grouch you need to deal with that and leave others alone.

I spoke to a Syrian colleague yesterday. Erdogan shifted businessmen from Syria to Turkey. Rich Syrians also brought their wealth with them. They invested this wealth in Turkey. The Syrians work hard and earn a decent amount in Turkey. Of course not all Syrians are businessmen. Many are also ordinary people who fled the war. There are Syrians who drive nice cars and have a decent living in Turkey. Such Syrians are frowned upon by Turks that don't have jobs. I also have a Turkish colleague at work and she told me bluntly that many Turks are lazy and don't appreciate hard work. Turks are bound to get envious when they see that migrants are doing reasonably okay. This is human nature. It is the same thing we have with Afghans in Pakistan. The Turks are in many ways like Pakistanis.

We know very little about Syria. Syria isn't some ragtag country that begs for a billion dollars here and there. Syria was actually a very decent country before the war. It had a sizable industry. Syrians are quite educated and have ambitions. Syria is a beautiful country. What happened in Syria was absolutely criminal. We can't even comprehend how certain world powers played their dirty games in this stable country and tore it apart.

Last edited:
We are overpopulated. Not enough people are discussing the elephant in the room, nor are they accepting that our agricultural policies are a disaster. How can you hope to keep the population at bay by producing so much more food than we actually need?

It's just fueling more and more growth. What's scary is our scientists are actually developing more food production techniques. Pakistanis need to wake up and get a grip.

View attachment 932428

In reality, we are a cesspool of failures. The illiteracy rate is extremely high. Overpopulation is a huge problem. The people lack basic decency. We treat our humans and animals like garbage. Just have a look at the animals in our zoos. We have sick leaders who don't have any solutions. The military interferes in politics. The economy is down and out. There is no law and justice. Corruption and nepotism are normalized. The few that have the means are fleeing like never before. This can only be termed as one big fvck up.

Last edited:
There is a rise of Turkish nationalists who are against non Turkic people coming to Turkey. Syrians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Iraqis have all been attacked by these Kamal Mustafa nationalists.
Recent case of a Syrian boy was kidnapped and tortured for days leading to his death.

Armed fighting between Afghanis and Pakistanis broke out in Taksim:

15 Afghanis with sticks in their hands were on a search mission to find and beat up Pakistanis in Istanbul. The police stopped them and took all 15 into custody.

Afghan fans have committed several acts of violence during cricket matches in the UK. They regularly target Pakistani fans by attacking them in large numbers.
Usually the victims have been Pak family men in their 40s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom