What's new

Pakistani Man Killed in Turkey with "Pig Tie" method

In reality, we are a cesspool of failures. The illiteracy rate is extremely high. Overpopulation is a huge problem. The people lack basic decency. We treat our humans and animals like garbage. Just have a look at the animals in our zoos. We have sick leaders who don't have any solutions. The military interferes in politics. The economy is down and out. There is no law and justice. Corruption and nepotism are normalized. The few that have the means are fleeing like never before. This can only be termed as one big fvck up.

All countries have corruption. But our population is too bloody large. Tell me how the irrigation programs under Ayub Khan were any good for the country?

And even till today, frighteningly, nobody is discussing food driven overpopulation.

All countries have corruption. But our population is too bloody large. Tell me how the irrigation programs under Ayub Khan were any good for the country?

And even till today, frighteningly, nobody is discussing food driven overpopulation.

It is a failure of epic proportions.

Nothing good will come of these immigration waves. Please for the love of god don't come here.

Nothing good will come of these immigration waves. Please for the love of god don't come here.

The Pakistani refugees living there are trying to get to Europe. They don't want to live there. Only the ones who have money or businesses want to live in Turkey.

None of the poor Pakistanis want to reside in Turkey because it does not offer the same "benefits" as EU countries.

But I can understand your concern of many of them being a problem. Just clarifying here.

Last edited:
The Pakistanis refugees living there are trying to get to Europe. They don't want to live there. Only the ones who have money or businesses want to live in Turkey.

None of the poor Pakistanis want to reside in Turkey because it does not offer the same "benefits" as EU countries.

But I can understand your concern of many of them being a problem. Just clarifying here.

I have already met ones that don't fit this description. I'm not arguing with you, I know for a fact that this isn't true for all Pakistanis coming to Turkey.

We are overpopulated. Not enough people are discussing the elephant in the room, nor are they accepting that our agricultural policies are a disaster. How can you hope to keep the population at bay by producing so much more food than we actually need?

It's just fueling more and more growth. What's scary is our scientists are actually developing more food production techniques. Pakistanis need to wake up and get a grip.

That's a myth. Pakistan does not produce enough food to fulfill its own needs anymore. Overpopulation is like an ongoing natural disaster. The prevalence of food insecurity is high in Pakistan and this is not surprising for anyone who is unbiased and well-read about this issue.

I'd also like to point out that your statements and sources about secularism and Kemalism in Turkiye are propaganda and out of touch with any scientific knowledge.

That's a myth. Pakistan does not produce enough food to fulfill its own needs anymore. Overpopulation is like an ongoing natural disaster. The prevalence of food insecurity is high in Pakistan and this is not surprising for anyone who is unbiased and well-read about this issue.

It's used up it's food resources which gave rise to an enormous population to start. Population grows and declines according to food supply.

See this short video:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom