What's new

Pakistani Man Killed in Turkey with "Pig Tie" method

Those type of Turks are not really secularists but fraudsters considering this https://www.danielpipes.org/comments/153726

Although I'm not claiming there aren't genuinely secular people there. The country is in a difficult tug of war between radical Islamists and pseudo-secularists.

I also disagree with Daniel Pipes attributing their actions to Muhammed.

You think I don't know the Turks. I have Turkish neighbors and friends. All we have been talking about recently are elections and the divide between secular and religious Turks.

These Kemalists can't even get along with other Turks who support Erdogan. There is a fierce rivalry between both groups.

With the recent hate campaign launched by secular Turks against Arabs, Afghans and Pakistanis it isn't very difficult to suspect a hate crime. The vicious hatred is deep. These people consider immigrants as subhumans and intellectually inferior. They don't even hide their thoughts and feelings.

I don't give a shit who you are. If you start hating an entire nation because immigrants enter your country or an incident happens you are a retard in my book. These Kemalists have shown extreme hate against Pakistan. Social media is filled with anti-Pakistan hatred. These aren't our regular foes. These are Kemalists. You can't deny the hatred displayed by secular Turks.

LOL tell me about it. I knew one of them in person. He was a total Pakistan hater with his insecurities and inferiority complex.

But what I am claiming is that guy in the video probably hates non-Muslims like Armenians and other groups.

He's not necessarily a "secularist." I think it's incorrect for you to call them secularists when they have killed and persecuted Christians and destroyed churches.

Kemalists are not secularists and it's insulting to call them such.

LOL tell me about it. I knew one of them in person. He was a total Pakistan hater with his insecurities and inferiority complex.

But what I am claiming is that guy in the video probably hates non-Muslims like Armenians and other groups.

He's not necessarily a "secularist." I think it's incorrect for you to call them secularists when they have killed and persecuted Christians and destroyed churches.

Kemalists are not secularists and it's insulting to call them such.

All I know is that secularists have been the one spreading a lot of hate against immigrants in general. I haven't heard Erdogan supporters or religious Turks call Pakistanis subhuman and inferior. It is very clear to me where most of the hate is emanating from.

You think I don't know the Turks. I have Turkish neighbors and friends. All we have been talking about recently are elections and the divide between secular and religious Turks.

These Kemalists can't even get along with other Turks who support Erdogan. There is a fierce rivalry between both groups.

With the recent hate campaign launched by secular Turks against Arabs, Afghans and Pakistanis it isn't very difficult to suspect a hate crime.

No you don't seem to know Turkish Kemalists, considering you label them "secular." They are not secular and have been targeting Christians going back generations to this day.

You seem to know too little about Turkey's politics and history for someone who has a house there.

Kemalists are NOT secularists but fraudsters. The real secularists are the Turks whom have condmened their acts but are not influential enough.

secular = atheist

There is no secular group in Turkey as you think. Even the leftists in Turkey have religious beliefs.

You cannot define kemalists and leftists as "secularists".

I swear to you that those who committed this murder have nothing to do with secular Turks.

they are a group of few people who spread hate on twitter.

Secularism is still very new in Turkey. emerging in the younger segments of society. a relatively small group.
Mustapha Kemal was a secularist. That was a pretty long time ago, and the various Turkish government institutions have always promoted it.

secular = atheist

There is no secular group in Turkey as you think. Even the leftists in Turkey have religious beliefs.

You cannot define kemalists and leftists as "secularists".

You are smoking some really good stuff. What is next. The world is flat.

All I know is that secularists have been the one spreading a lot of hate against immigrants in general. I haven't heard Erdogan supporters or religious Turks call Pakistanis subhuman and inferior. It is very clear to me where most of the hate is emanating from.

Because you are thinking in absolutes. You cannot label every anti-communist a Nazi.

And remember Nazis loathed communists/marxism. But just because one hates communists does not make them Nazi.

This is a false dilemma fallacy. Islam plays a huge role in many segments of Turkish nationalism.

Take for example the Pan-Turkist groups the Grey Wolves. They are open racists and inspired by Nazi ideology.

They have a history of violent attacks/counter attacks on Armenians overseas. They are very much anti-Kurdish and anti-Arab as well, but openly identify with Islam.

The Kemalists are not much different except that their "secularism" is based on denial of anti-Christian laws and actions.

What you're doing is playing on the false dillema fallacy which is not the case. This atack could easily be a Grey Wolves member for all we know.

No you don't seem to know Turkish Kemalists, considering you label them "secular." They are not secular and have been targeting Christians going back generations to this day.

You seem to know too little about Turkey's politics and history for someone who has a house there.

Kemalists are NOT secularists but fraudsters. The real secularists are the Turks whom have condmened their acts but are not influential enough.

What are you even talking about. Of course Atatürk was a secular minded person. This is the first time in my life that I am hearing someone claim that Atatürk is not a secularist.

Mustapha Kemal was a secularist. That was a pretty long time ago, and the various Turkish government institutions have always promoted it.
People cannot be irreligious just because mustafa kemal is secular.

Because you are thinking in absolutes. You cannot label every anti-communist a Nazi.

And remember Nazis loathed communists/marxism. But just because one hates communists does not make them Nazi.

This is a false dilemma fallacy. Islam plays a huge role in many segments of Turkish nationalism.

Take for example the Pan-Turkist groups the Grey Wolves. They are open racists and inspired by Nazi ideology.

They have a history of violent attacks/counter attacks on Armenians overseas. They are very much anti-Kurdish and anti-Arab as well, but openly identify with Islam.

The Kemalists are not much different except that their "secularism" is based on denial of anti-Christian laws and actions.

What you're doing is playing on the false dillema fallacy which is not the case. This atack could easily be a Grey Wolves member for all we know.

Grew wolves are also retards. There are very of them. They are insignificant.

No he was not. His politics were strongly tied to Islam and atrocities against Christians which he personally led.

He implemented laws banning Christians from public sectors. Nothing secular about that.

No disrespect to genuine Turks whom condemn such things.

No he was not. His politics were strongly tied to Islam and atrocities against Christians which he personally led.

He implemented laws banning Christians from public sectors. Nothing secular about that.

No disrespect to genuine Turks whom condemn such things.

There are also people who claim that Atatürk was a Zionist. Who am I to believe? Now you claim that Atatürk wasn't even secular.

seculars turks showing thier desperation of eordogan win

rights wings people dont discriminate any religon and race

There are also people who claim that Atatürk was a Zionist. Who am I to believe? Now you claim that Atatürk wasn't even secular.

How can a man who openly declared jihad on Greek civilians on the Aegean coast and washed them into the sea be secular? How can a man who founded a country restricting the rights of non-Muslims be secular?

You call him secular? One might as well call General Zia Ul-Haq a secular. Go and read history.

Grew wolves are also retards. There are very of them. They are insignificant.

They might be retards but they are openly racists and identify with Islam. The man in the video seemed more like a Grey Wolf type.

You cannot call their destruction of Armenian churches "secularism."

Wheather Grey Wolf of Kemalists. Neither are secular.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom