What's new

Pakistani Man Killed in Turkey with "Pig Tie" method

How can a man who openly declared jihad on Greek civilians on the Aegean coast and washed them into the sea be secular? How can a man who founded a country restricting the rights of non-Muslims be secular?

You call him secular? One might as well call General Zia Ul-Haq a secular. Go and read history.

They might be retards but they are openly racists and identify with Islam. The man in the video seemed more like a Grey Wolf type.

You cannot call their destruction of Armenian churches "secularism."

Weather Grey Wolf of Kemalists. Neither are secular.

Do you think that the Turks were the only ones fighting and pushing back Greeks? The war between Greece and Turkey was between two nations. It was and still is a territorial dispute. Welcome to planet earth where almost all conflicts are based on territorial disputes. The stronger nation won in the end.

A secular person isn't connected to religious and spiritual matters. A secular person can commit human rights abuses. You are not understanding the meaning of a secularist.

Last edited:
seculars turks showing thier desperation of eordogan win

rights wings people dont discriminate any religon and race

To some degree they do. The main difference is the right-wingers don't hide their actions. They are open about it.

Turkish left-wingers hide their atrocities and claim they are "innocent" and "peace-loving."

Do you think that the Turks were the only ones fighting and pushing back Greeks? The war between Greece and Turkey was between two nations. The stronger nation won.

It was between Muslims and orthodox Christians. You do know that Assyrians and Armenians were massacred as well, right?

During the conflicts in Kurdish majority areas, the kemalists while having blood spats with the Kurds still left the mosques alone.

Not so for churches. Same happened in Armenian majority regions. Not only were civilians killed but churches were destroyed.

Same happened in Cyprus. Also the attacks on Alevis. I'm not blaming all Turks here, but Kemalists attacking and killing non-Muslims and non-Sunnis speaks in volumes that religion has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
To some degree they do. The main difference is the right-wingers don't hide their actions. They are open about it.

Turkish left-wingers hide their atrocities and claim they are "innocent" and "peace-loving."

You seem to have some different kind of beef with left-wing Turks. I am not here for that purpose. This topic is related to the Pakistani man who got murdered in a suspicious manner.

All I am saying is that it seems very suspicious. Especially because lately certain Turks have been hating immigrants.

It was between Muslims and orthodox Christians. You do know that Assyrians and Armenians were massacred as well, right?

During the conflicts in Kurdish majority areas, the kemalists while having blood spats with the Kurds still left the mosques alone.

Not so for churches. Same happened in Armenian majority regions. Not only were civilians killed but churches were destroyed.

Same happened in Cyprus. Also the attacks on Alevis. I'm not blaming all Turks here, but Kemalists attacking and killing non-Muslims and non-Sunnis speaks in volumes, that religion has a lot to do with it.

Many many things happened. Some are factual and some are lies.

A secular person isn't connected to religious and spiritual matters. A secular person can commit human rights abuses. You are not understanding the meaning of a secularist.

:omghaha: read my above post or continue to ignore it. You are clearly not properly informed on Turkish history and politics and even misinformed.

Neither Attaturk nor his Kemalists are secularists. You might as well claim that Fidel Castro and his communist party were Nazis.

:omghaha: read my above post or continue to ignore it. You are clearly not properly informed on Turkish history and politics and even misinformed.

Neither Attaturk nor his Kemalists are secularists.

Why do you keep bringing history into this discussion? This topic is not related to history, Greece, Armenia or Christians.

You have an issue with me calling Kemalists secular?

My only concern is that probably an innocent man died because he was most likely an immigrant from Pakistan.

You have an issue with me calling Kemalists secular?

Very much so.
Just as I'd have an issue with you calling Nazis "communists."

I keep bringing history and politics into this because you have the totally wrong perception of Kemalists and left-wing Turks.

"This "committed secular regime" was founded by a man who bore the title of "Gazi" which is the supreme honorary title of a jihadist - the Holly Warrior of Islam. The founder of the Ottoman empire Osman was also a gazi and exactly for the same reason why our Gazi Kemal Mustafa Pasha. Both exterminated the infidels and spread Islam. It's all Kemal's war against the Entente of 1919-1922 was about - a pure jihad."

istanbul-esenler-de-pakistan-uyruklu-bir-kisi-domuz-bagi-yontemiyle-olduruldu-7649.jpg
It can be a Pakistan & Turkey enemy works who did that for sabotage the brotherly relationship between Turkey & Pakistan...

My only concern is that probably an innocent man died because he was most likely an immigrant from Pakistan.

Yes but you're being presumptuous about the social ideology of the attacker. Like the man in the video, we don't know if he was a European toe licker or a Grey Wolf or just a random hate monger.

You cannot guarantee to me he was a Euro-lover or so-called "secularist."

This looks more like a reaction to refugees and not necessarily out of love for Europeans. Also remember Turkish nationalists hate Iranians as well.

Try not to over-simplify things or presume is what I'm arguing.

Last edited:
May Allah have mercy on my Pakistani brother.

I am almost certain that this incident was an act of extortion.

Don't feel bad about it. You had nothing to do with it.

I'll bet the attacker did not even think "Pakistani" when he made the attack but more like "refugee" or "criminal."

Like for example we don't see attacks on Pakistani tourists in Turkey or business people.

I'm not defending the killing. But I think him being a refugee had more to do with it than him being Pakistani.

No he was not. His politics were strongly tied to Islam and atrocities against Christians which he personally led.

He implemented laws banning Christians from public sectors. Nothing secular about that.

No disrespect to genuine Turks whom condemn such things.
I saw a video of the first Turkish female mp giving a speech wearing a hijab . Some of the opposition mp's were virtually hysterical with their hatred of her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom