What's new

U.S. Embassy in Turkey

Egypt has a long history before Islam, but what the heck does "Turkey" got? 😂
Are you genuinely ignorant or are you just trolling me?

You can look up the Göktürk state and their predecessors that goes all the way back to Hunnu or Xiongnu as chinese called it.

Are you genuinely ignorant or are you just trolling me?

You can look up the Göktürk state and their predecessors that goes all the way back to Hunnu or Xiongnu as chinese called it.
I'm referring to Turkey- not the entire Turkic world.
Great Turkic civilisation existed in Central Asia long before Islam but not in West Asia.

I'm referring to Turkey- not the entire Turkic world.
Great Turkic civilisation existed in Central Asia long before Islam but not in West Asia.
I was referring to the pre-islamic Turkish history, being a nationalist myself, I take great pride in our Central Asian heritage.

Although even if we're talking about the geography of Turkey before the Turks arrived, there was Hitites, Phrygians etc. It all goes back to Göbeklitepe making Anatolia literally the bearer of the oldest cultural heritage of the world.

Hear this now and remember because it'll come to pass. As long as the pyramids are in Muslim land and they have a god-like status, they will be destroyed. Sisi cannot stop this. He's probably the last dictator to rule Egypt. If you are an Egyptian who supports Sisi's regime, know that you can only keep Egypt as yours after fighting and defeating Turkey and the Muslim world in Libya. No one is interested in your peace proposals which is the same as requesting the Muslims to submit to this evil world order.

Turkey's and Pakistan's elections are what I'm focusing on. If Imran and Erdogan win, be prepared for tough years ahead for Sisi, MBZ, and MBS. It's time for Pakistan to deploy nukes on Turkish soil. It's time Pakistan expands its nuclear arsenal and build mordern ICBMs. The West must be challenged on the battlefield, starting with toppling their puppets in Egypt, U.A.E., and Saudi Arabia, and turning off the oil taps.
No, on the contrary, these countries now tend to align their interests and paralelize each other in line with the changing world order. I suggest you follow the current developments more carefully. Whether it was the blockade of Qatar or the coup attempt and siege on Tripoli in Libya, a lot of progress has been made through dialogue. First, the issue with Qatar was resolved peacefully, and then in Libya, although there are still some minor problems, the parties are now on democratic ground and there has been a growing dialogue between the other parties and a significant progress in understanding the positions and sensitivities of the parties.

No one has the right to question another person's Islam, and actually this is the goal of those, who wish to see these countries torn apart. We have to stop this discriminatory language. None of these countries is the enemy of the other. We must stop looking back and holding grudges. We should strive for a fair and common perspective. It is the Egyptian people who will decide about Sisi and it is the Turkish people who will decide about Erdoğan.

However, I would still like to offer my humble opinion on a very fundamental error I see in your view of TR. In 2015, Turkiye made important changes to its Red Book. The important thing here is the change in the method of struggle. The understanding of eliminating the threat at its source is the most prominent change of this period. Traditionally, Turkiye was a country that met the threat within its own borders, limited its operational intelligence to these borders, and when the conditions became unbearable, it used limited and temporary cross-border activities. This has mostly changed and each source of threat has been suppressed at its source.

To a large extent, it has succeeded in creating a security perimeter, there are some failures, but number and scale of risks has been reduced to a controllable level. The causality of each of these issues needs a very long explanation and is the product of decades of accumulated problems. In the coming period, the TR will not be able to show its hardpower with such frequency because it has largely achieved its objectives and built its external security perimeter from the Caucasus to the horn of Africa, and from there it is up to the diplomatic table. Turkiye's foreign policy in the coming period will be based on sharing and transferring the gains it has made in this process with other regional actors in order to align its interests and perspectives. I may be disappointing you, but you should know that there is a renewed dialog between the Egyptian and Turkish governments. Economic relations are starting to gain great momentum again, we are already the biggest buyer of Egyptian LNG and there is much more to come. Exploratory talks are underway on many strategic issues, including in the defense industry. You cannot characterize states only on the character of their leaders, this is only a valid approach for countries without a state tradition. In fact, those characters are often shaped by politic-pragmatism, and when they get out of control and threat interests, they are often brought back on track by the establishment within the states to which they belong.

Last edited:
However, I would still like to offer my humble opinion on a very fundamental error I see in your view of TR. In 2015, Turkiye made important changes to its Red Book. The important thing here is the change in the method of struggle. The understanding of eliminating the threat at its source is the most prominent change of this period. Traditionally, Turkiye was a country that met the threat within its own borders, limited its operational intelligence to these borders, and when the conditions became unbearable, it used limited and temporary cross-border activities. This has mostly changed and each source of threat has been suppressed at its source.

To a large extent, it has succeeded in creating a security perimeter, there are some failures, but number and scale of risks has been reduced to a controllable level.
I disagree, there's a lot of military adventurism outside our borders and some of it pays off but the borders are more unprotected than ever before, the inflow of millions of refugees have created great security risks. We're sitting on top of a bomb and the government is working against its own citizens, taking the side of the so called refugees.

We're moving towards a future with no Turkish republic, terrorist affiliated "political parties" recruiting out in the open. The situation is grim. Just because the army established outposts in Iraq and Syria, doesn't mean we pushed the terrorists out of Turkey into these places.

And yet,you live and enjoy the privileges of these "evil white people" by living in Europe. What stops you from going back to your motherland of Pakistan and away from the savages of the West?
Same reason as why you White folks won't leave Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Cyprus, Palestine etc

Same reason as why you White folks won't leave Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Cyprus, Palestine etc
There's a big difference between coming to a country as a conqueror and coming to a country as an immigrant and living in their culture by their laws, their customs, speaking their language.

There's a big difference between coming to a country as a conqueror and coming to a country as an immigrant and living in their culture by their laws, their customs, speaking their language.
The colonialists first came over as immigrants and lived by their culture , culture ,laws speaking their language and then gradually took over.

No, they came with lots of gunpowder.
only after they imbedded themselves into the system and collaborated with enemies within. Then they made locals fight and supplied men and weapons and eventually took over by double crossing the natives. They always claimed "We come in peace" and as Desmond Tuto said
'they came and gave us the bible and in return took our land".

only after they imbedded themselves into the system and collaborated with enemies within. Then they made locals fight and supplied men and weapons and eventually took over by double crossing the natives. They always claimed "We come in peace" and as Desmond Tuto said
'they came and gave us the bible and in return took our land".
I don't want to turn this thread into a colonialism history thread but a lot of times it was just like how Hernan Cortes did it. Burning all the ships and saying "we either come back victiorious or don't come back at all"

And if you're a donkey, sooner or later someone will ride you. Aztecs hadn't even invented the wheel let alone gunpowder and steel and stirrups

I don't want to turn this thread into a colonialism history thread but a lot of times it was just like how Hernan Cortes did it. Burning all the ships and saying "we either come back victiorious or don't come back at all"

And if you're a donkey, sooner or later someone will ride you. Aztecs hadn't even invented the wheel let alone gunpowder and steel and stirrups
Exactly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom