What's new

U.S. Embassy in Turkey

Reading/listening about Mongolian battle tactics really opened my eye on some things. Like how they conducted great hunts where they hunted large numbers of animals as a military exercise and they would do the exact same thing to an enemy army and you could be an armed soldier in that army, you could think pretty highly of yourself but you fall victim to the same tactics that are used to hunt animals. You're just as desperate and your psychology is the same too, you react the same.

If you haven't trained and prepared enough, you're just meat.

Reading/listening about Mongolian battle tactics really opened my eye on some things. Like how they conducted great hunts where they hunted large numbers of animals as a military exercise and they would do the exact same thing to an enemy army and you could be an armed soldier in that army, you could think pretty highly of yourself but you fall victim to the same tactics that are used to hunt animals. You're just as desperate and your psychology is the same too, you react the same.

If you haven't trained and prepared enough, you're just meat.
The same way a lot of Crusader armies arriving in Anatolia,were destroyed by Seljuk tactics. Many were too arrogant and rushed to fight,without hearing the advice of more experienced warriors.

Did the hittites just go extinct after the collapse of the bronze age as a race?
Why would the Hittites perish racially? They continued to live in Anatolia as citizens of other states. Currently, the people in Turkiye have little genetic connection with the Central Asian Turks. The people in Turkiye are mostly of Greek/Georgian/Armenian etc. origin genetically. But they speak Turkish and they are Muslims and consider themselves Turkish. Races do not disappear, cultures do.

No, on the contrary, these countries now tend to align their interests and paralelize each other in line with the changing world order. I suggest you follow the current developments more carefully. Whether it was the blockade of Qatar or the coup attempt and siege on Tripoli in Libya, a lot of progress has been made through dialogue. First, the issue with Qatar was resolved peacefully, and then in Libya, although there are still some minor problems, the parties are now on democratic ground and there has been a growing dialogue between the other parties and a significant progress in understanding the positions and sensitivities of the parties.
I agree with much of what you say, except that you passed a premature judgement on my opinion. We are almost on the same page. I don't like anarchy and chaos. Frankly, you are among the best thinkers I've met on this forum. But you read too little about me to understand my position. I'll attempt to clarify things here.

Erdogan made one big mistake: He supported the Arab spring revolutions, which, Islamically, is haram (forbidden). The prophet (SAWS) explicitly forbade revolting against a corrupt government, provided the leaders pray the salah and do not try to enforce apostasy. All deposed leaders used to pray (Hosni Mubarak, Muhammad Gaddafi, Ben Ali, and all the Arab kings. That means it's a religious duty for "their civilians" to obey these governments and not seek to overthrow them. This is where the Muslim Brotherhood got it wrong.

Erdogan's support for the Arab spring went against Muhammad's (SAWS) instructions. This resulted in massive suffering for the Muslims of these countries and invited all kinds of attacks against Turkey. Had Erdogan not made this mistake, Turkey would most likely be Saudi Arabia's security partner and could even replace America as the guarantor of security to the Arab monarchies like it does for Qatar. This would have increased Turkey's influence, boosted its economy and help the country get militarily stronger. Turkey might even have succeeded at building a Muslim alliance of sort to prevent Western invasion of any Muslim country. But now, these countries are suspicious of Turkey and won't cooperate. Erdogan has tried to correct this mistake, but the damage has already been done.

The reset between Qatar, the Quad, and Turkey isn't really strong due to the deep distrust they share now. But it helps all parties to step back from confrontation. The biggest evidence for this is Libya, Syria, Somalia, Tunisia, and Yemen. Although Turkey could help the Saudis in Yemen, it doesn't even sell them the military equipment that could defeat the Houthis. Had this being Qatar's war, it would be a different matter. Turkey's action is saying they don't give a **** about Saudi or Emirati regime stability. I know they sold the U.A.E. drones, but very little and only after the U.A.E. injected massive funds into the Turkish economy
No one has the right to question another person's Islam, and actually this is the goal of those, who wish to see these countries torn apart. We have to stop this discriminatory language. None of these countries is the enemy of the other. We must stop looking back and holding grudges. We should strive for a fair and common perspective. It is the Egyptian people who will decide about Sisi and it is the Turkish people who will decide about Erdoğan.
Someone who's guided has the right to question a misguided person's Islam lest the misguided misguide others or harm the Muslim world. Secondly, Erdogan has the right to invade Saudi Arabia with the aim of unifying the Muslim world under a Sharia system if he is able to do that. Don't confuse this point with what I said earlier about overthrowing governments. Citizens are NOT permitted Islamically to revolt against a corrupt government that does not stop them from worshipping Allah. But this restriction does not apply to another Muslim country that has the military capacity to depose corrupt regimes and establish Shariah law. The Egyptians should not revolt against Sisi, but Erdogan has the Islamic right to overthrow Sisi militarily if he can. You can challenge me on this. There's no nationality in Islam. Any leader who's able to reunite the Muslim world SHOULD do that even by militarily invading some countries. That was what Salahuddeen did and he's one of our greatest heroes. America has the right to invade Iraq based on lies but no other country has that right? America did it because they COULD.
However, I would still like to offer my humble opinion on a very fundamental error I see in your view of TR. In 2015, Turkiye made important changes to its Red Book. The important thing here is the change in the method of struggle. The understanding of eliminating the threat at its source is the most prominent change of this period. Traditionally, Turkiye was a country that met the threat within its own borders, limited its operational intelligence to these borders, and when the conditions became unbearable, it used limited and temporary cross-border activities. This has mostly changed and each source of threat has been suppressed at its source.
The AKP in Turkey wants to unite Muslim countries even if not in a Kaliphate style. Something like NATO is what they want to see happen. But to do this, they have to secure Turkey's borders first. Making Turkey more secure has NOT diminished this desire in them even by an inch.
To a large extent, it has succeeded in creating a security perimeter, there are some failures, but number and scale of risks has been reduced to a controllable level. The causality of each of these issues needs a very long explanation and is the product of decades of accumulated problems. In the coming period, the TR will not be able to show its hardpower with such frequency because it has largely achieved its objectives and built its external security perimeter from the Caucasus to the horn of Africa, and from there it is up to the diplomatic table. Turkiye's foreign policy in the coming period will be based on sharing and transferring the gains it has made in this process with other regional actors in order to align its interests and perspectives. I may be disappointing you, but you should know that there is a renewed dialog between the Egyptian and Turkish governments. Economic relations are starting to gain great momentum again, we are already the biggest buyer of Egyptian LNG and there is much more to come. Exploratory talks are underway on many strategic issues, including in the defense industry. You cannot characterize states only on the character of their leaders, this is only a valid approach for countries without a state tradition. In fact, those characters are often shaped by politic-pragmatism, and when they get out of control and threat interests, they are often brought back on track by the establishment within the states to which they belong.
The dialog between Egypt and Turkey will break down unless one of two things happen
  1. Sisi allows democracy to be established in Libya (a near impossibility for him due to regime security concerns and Libya's fragmented militias and armed forces)
  2. Turkey allows the U.S. and Europe to establish dictatorship in Libya - maybe Haftar, his son, or some other pupppet. I can't see the AKP agreeing to this. This is exactly what Sisi and his allies are demanding for full normalization. Libya poses an existential threat to Egypt, Saudi, U.A.E. and Bahrain. All these countries share land borders. Isntability in one will affect the others. If Egypt descends into chaos, Saudi Arabia will follow.
This is why I'm almost 100% certain that this normalization talks will break down. The LNA and GNU forces CANNOT coexist. One must destroy the other. Anyone who expects a different outcome is grossly mistaken.

I'm referring to Turkey- not the entire Turkic world.
Great Turkic civilisation existed in Central Asia long before Islam but not in West Asia.
And Turks came to Anatolia from Central asia, Specificly from Oghuz Yabgu state

Why would the Hittites perish racially? They continued to live in Anatolia as citizens of other states. Currently, the people in Turkiye have little genetic connection with the Central Asian Turks. The people in Turkiye are mostly of Greek/Georgian/Armenian etc. origin genetically. But they speak Turkish and they are Muslims and consider themselves Turkish. Races do not disappear, cultures do.
Good info

We'll over the coming years.
How? Al Azhar is already fighting this disease and you have lost ground in Egypt

. The Egyptians should not revolt against Sisi, but Erdogan has the Islamic right to overthrow Sisi militarily if he can.
Bruh. Dont know if i should cry or laugh on thinking that overthrowing foreign goverments causing civil wars is an islamic right or its forbidden to revolt against your own goverment. This is just sad where are you taking islam lessons, the muslim brotherhood?

Last edited:
Bruh. Dont know if i should cry or laugh on thinking that overthrowing foreign goverments causing civil wars is an islamic right or its forbidden to revolt against your own goverment. This is just sad where are you taking islam lessons, the muslim brotherhood?
Nevermind him, just a religious nutjob from Nigeria. Turkey should have never gotten involved in Egyptian internal matters.

I agree with much of what you say, except that you passed a premature judgement on my opinion. We are almost on the same page. I don't like anarchy and chaos. Frankly, you are among the best thinkers I've met on this forum. But you read too little about me to understand my position. I'll attempt to clarify things here.

Erdogan made one big mistake: He supported the Arab spring revolutions, which, Islamically, is haram (forbidden). The prophet (SAWS) explicitly forbade revolting against a corrupt government, provided the leaders pray the salah and do not try to enforce apostasy. All deposed leaders used to pray (Hosni Mubarak, Muhammad Gaddafi, Ben Ali, and all the Arab kings. That means it's a religious duty for "their civilians" to obey these governments and not seek to overthrow them. This is where the Muslim Brotherhood got it wrong.

Erdogan's support for the Arab spring went against Muhammad's (SAWS) instructions. This resulted in massive suffering for the Muslims of these countries and invited all kinds of attacks against Turkey. Had Erdogan not made this mistake, Turkey would most likely be Saudi Arabia's security partner and could even replace America as the guarantor of security to the Arab monarchies like it does for Qatar. This would have increased Turkey's influence, boosted its economy and help the country get militarily stronger. Turkey might even have succeeded at building a Muslim alliance of sort to prevent Western invasion of any Muslim country. But now, these countries are suspicious of Turkey and won't cooperate. Erdogan has tried to correct this mistake, but the damage has already been done.

The reset between Qatar, the Quad, and Turkey isn't really strong due to the deep distrust they share now. But it helps all parties to step back from confrontation. The biggest evidence for this is Libya, Syria, Somalia, Tunisia, and Yemen. Although Turkey could help the Saudis in Yemen, it doesn't even sell them the military equipment that could defeat the Houthis. Had this being Qatar's war, it would be a different matter. Turkey's action is saying they don't give a **** about Saudi or Emirati regime stability. I know they sold the U.A.E. drones, but very little and only after the U.A.E. injected massive funds into the Turkish economy

Someone who's guided has the right to question a misguided person's Islam lest the misguided misguide others or harm the Muslim world. Secondly, Erdogan has the right to invade Saudi Arabia with the aim of unifying the Muslim world under a Sharia system if he is able to do that. Don't confuse this point with what I said earlier about overthrowing governments. Citizens are NOT permitted Islamically to revolt against a corrupt government that does not stop them from worshipping Allah. But this restriction does not apply to another Muslim country that has the military capacity to depose corrupt regimes and establish Shariah law. The Egyptians should not revolt against Sisi, but Erdogan has the Islamic right to overthrow Sisi militarily if he can. You can challenge me on this. There's no nationality in Islam. Any leader who's able to reunite the Muslim world SHOULD do that even by militarily invading some countries. That was what Salahuddeen did and he's one of our greatest heroes. America has the right to invade Iraq based on lies but no other country has that right? America did it because they COULD.

The AKP in Turkey wants to unite Muslim countries even if not in a Kaliphate style. Something like NATO is what they want to see happen. But to do this, they have to secure Turkey's borders first. Making Turkey more secure has NOT diminished this desire in them even by an inch.

The dialog between Egypt and Turkey will break down unless one of two things happen
  1. Sisi allows democracy to be established in Libya (a near impossibility for him due to regime security concerns and Libya's fragmented militias and armed forces)
  2. Turkey allows the U.S. and Europe to establish dictatorship in Libya - maybe Haftar, his son, or some other pupppet. I can't see the AKP agreeing to this. This is exactly what Sisi and his allies are demanding for full normalization. Libya poses an existential threat to Egypt, Saudi, U.A.E. and Bahrain. All these countries share land borders. Isntability in one will affect the others. If Egypt descends into chaos, Saudi Arabia will follow.
This is why I'm almost 100% certain that this normalization talks will break down. The LNA and GNU forces CANNOT coexist. One must destroy the other. Anyone who expects a different outcome is grossly mistaken.
There is no doubt that Erdogan is at fault in the conflicts that followed the Arab Spring.

Erdogan is primarily responsible for the ongoing war in Syria.

He thought he could influence Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

Of course USA, Russia and EU were not going to leave these countries to Erdogan.

There is no doubt that Erdogan is at fault in the conflicts that followed the Arab Spring.

Of course USA, Russia and EU were not going to leave these countries to Erdogan.
Would like to remind you that the muslim brotherhood were supported by obama and the US left and main HQ is in London and was created by the mi6 in the 40s. Stop sugarcoating your loss you werent facing superpowers you were only facing a regional power and lost to it. You sholdve never joined with the UK and US and be a base of operations to interfer in Egypt's internal affairs. The MB is mostly eradicated in the middle east now working in Germany and Europe

Erdogan's fault was supporting the Arab spring. But as for the wars in Libya and Syria, I blame the U.S. because they are the ones who started it. It was their idea that Assad must go. Turkey only supported a NATO ally. But NATO stabbed Turkey in the back. Since then, America has never been able to convince Turkey to do anything.
The Libyan war was a U.S. project. They wanted to replace an unfriendly dictator with Haftar. IT FAILED BECAUSE OF ERDOGAN.
Erdogan is doing the right thin in Libya. El-Sisi must not be allowed to win without significant risks to his regime and without paying a heavy price. Erdogan's strategy in Libya is simple and brilliant: Train and arm the GNU force to be capable of defeating any Egyptian invasion. This is what Turkey is doing. Operation IRINI was designed to prevent this but Turkey refused and still refuses to abide by IRINI.
I like Erdogan's Libya policy. As long as the Libyan issue isn't settled, Sisi remains hanging by a thread to power. Egyptians need not revolt. Sisi has to only roll Egyptian troops into Syria for his regime to be ended.

ERDOGAN IS A MUSLIM HERO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom