What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

this is a serious threat to pakistan we should not have a 2nd thought on this. about wat america did ior saying or doing in this well wat ever america had to do it's been already done now this talibanzation is a pakistan's enemy n there should be no mercy for these rats.

STOP BUTCHERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajpirzada, dude can you please stop ignoring his random ignorant comments. I think he still cannot get over the fact that with America's massive military power, the Taliban still control 50% of the country :D. Western officials can call our offensive whatever they want, i wonder what do they call Taliban control 50% of Afghanistan :D hahahaaa

above 70% these guys are suffering the same fate as the soviets only this time it's even harder as they've alienated pakistan with their backstabbing.

No prisoners, no trophies, no dead Taliban. How does this look different from a training exercise?
First of all i will tell you to change your First flag as davids flag since you belong from there, Second Where in US did anyone from the top say that this operation is fake!!!:whistle: I live in USA and i am very well aware of news!!! This is Pakistani operation not an Indian nor Your Gaza strip where you kill civilians, Since we care for civilians so you won't be seeing much, Which is very unfortunate for you, Right?:cheesy: We don't have to show world that how we are kill our enemies in Pakistan since our enemy is attacking us from Inside unlike you, Who go to Gaza and kill innocents and show world that how barbaric you could be. Cut the ,,,,,,, Stop hating and open your eyes, World exist beyond Zionist sight too, You know!:cheesy: :pakistan::usflag:

Dawn pic:
Hay? Dead grass? Is it spring or or we looking at a photo of mid-summer?

I also note the dearth of pictures with battle-scarred areas. That implies there have been no advances of Pakistani forces.

Please keep your ill-informed rants off the forum. While I can handle critique, silly assumptions and observations will not cut it. Be mindful of this when you post in the future.

n.

Remember, here in the U.S. one anonymous official described the current offensive as "fake". That makes any pictures that show unambiguously this accusation to be false very important.

Tell those sitting in the US to come over to take a look. And please stop quoting "anonymous" fools. If they could back it up, they would speak without anonymity. Its the oldest trick in the book to append anonymous sources to your reports to try to lend credibility.

stop quoting "anonymous" fools. If they could back it up, they would speak without anonymity. Its the oldest trick in the book to append anonymous sources to your reports to try to lend credibility.
You are a moderator. These are not my opinions. Do you use your pike to kill the messenger?

On the pictures in Pakistani papers - they may or may not be file photo's.

Getty's or AFP are usually better references for current images.

Amongst the Pakistani papers, Dawn often runs image slide shows related to current events that so far have been very up to date.

Also, AFAIK, journalists are still not allowed in the war zone.

You are a moderator. These are not my opinions. Do you use your pike to kill the messenger?

Well do not quote anonymous sources specially when they are charges that cannot be refuted because you just do not know who is behind them. Pretty simple! Its akin to me stating "someone has told me that you are a liar, however I cannot tell you who that someone is."

Last edited:
On the pictures in Pakistani papers - they may or may not be file photo's.

Getty's or AFP are usually better references for current images.

Amongst the Pakistani papers, Dawn often runs image slide shows related to current events that so far have been very up to date.

Also, AFAIK, journalists are still not allowed in the war zone.

AM,

The NW countryside is filled with that kind of brush and growth. You need to have been in the area to know that. You can simply tell by the way the gun emplacements are set up that this is not a firing range and an actual operational area.

Gun positions do not need to move if you are targeting militants holed up on the mountains that are well within the range of the 130s (they can very comfortably hit targets well beyond 22km).
If one has been to a firing range in Pakistan, the setup, spacing etc. etc. are all different.

The photos on Dawn website are from Rueters and they are essentially pooled with Getty's images for resale. They are all current images and of actual action against the militants. The naysayers will continue to deny anything that goes on.

Just read the previous page.
Where did it say its FAKE! I was at white house last night and one anonymous sources told me on condition of anonymity that you do mischief:what::what::what::cheers::rofl::woot: ahhaha i hope you liked this one because your post are nothing more then what i just said here

Conspiracy theorists or not, what matters is that these are Obama Administration officials, and they need to be convinced. Obama's Pakistani tendencies were clear long before he was elected, for he was the only candidate who advocated invading Pakistan to combat terrorism

Obama is a tool for the FREE-MASSONS , he will say whatever they will push him for. One thing is for sure if the Neocons in Obama admin pushed him to expand the war into Pakistani territory then you American dream of entering the Central Asia aint goina come true. Plus US will get bogged down heavily in this reagion coz its only Pakistan (the only reagional ally ) which is supporting your dam war of controlling resources. No other reagional Player(CHINA,IRAN,INDIA,RUSSIA) wants your presence in Afghanistan .:agree:

So Invading Pakistan would be a doomsday scenario for the American presence in this reagion and you guys will lose alot of international ground. :agree: :pop:

@ 'them' who consider the operation to be faked:
Try to read something about B-Rolls and Stock footages.

when we dont fight they tell us to fight. when we fight they tell us that its fake....should we ever expect them to support us??
this fight is for our own sake and we shouldt give a $hit about wat US thinks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom