What's new

Pakistan's brain drain crisis escalates as thousands leave

What will happen when those who know how to swim have already jumped off the sinking ship?

Those who can swim can exercise the option as they wish created by their skill. Those who do not know to swim can learn how to do so, or go down with the ship. Seems quite clear to me.

Those who can swim can exercise the option as they wish created by their skill. Those who do not know to swim can learn how to do so, or go down with the ship. Seems quite clear to me.
They may not let the captain and his cronies use lifeboats.

They may not let the captain and his cronies use lifeboats.

That is a distinct possibility, I agree, but it may depend on the rate of sinking and whether some are extracted by rescue helicopters, and do not need the lifeboats at all.

Wow look the wondewrs of PDM and Dollar Dar and the Napak siwars thot bringing this Pig will give economic wonders

It will be interesting now that the overseas Pakistanis have seen through the plot scam.

This will impact remittances. Already experiencing negative growth.

It will be interesting now that the overseas Pakistanis have seen through the plot scam.

This will impact remittances. Already experiencing negative growth.

PDM and the generals have lost all support of overseas Pakistanis.

1685212399817.png

Chaos suits their plan!

They have done this before many times. They scare away the educated and middle/upper classes so they can consolidate power. They want a kingdom of illiterates to rule over. Pakistanis have only themselves to blame. You voted for Sharifs and Zardaris for 30 years.

Not only the highly educated but village folk have been moving out in their thousands to Europe.
Met many people from upper Punjabi villages that have settled in the UK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom