What's new

Pakistan brain drain accelerates in latest threat to ailing economy

From river INDus. Just like INDia
hello, sir

it does appear ki aap toh Eid ka chaand type poster ho

16 saal bita diye yaha, and kull mila k bas nau/9 posts... hain ? oO

ISI/fauj me naukri krte ho kya ? :D

Wo khud apna batwara kar lenge.
useless mulk for the most part but riverways annex kar sakte hain... + dumping our garbage (products) there

milk em' for whatever its worth type

Akhand bharat merger treaty with neutrals soon

------------------
1200px-Akhand_Bharat_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Akhand-Bharat.jpg

Right, what we need the most right now is to create the most significant land mass for shit dumping.

hello, sir

it does appear ki aap toh Eid ka chaand type poster ho

16 saal bita diye yaha, and kull mila k bas nau/9 posts... hain ? oO

ISI/fauj me naukri krte ho kya ? :D

useless mulk for the most part but riverways annex kar sakte hain... + dumping our garbage (products) there

milk em' for whatever its worth type

Attachments

• D0A66K94_400x400.jpg
    D0A66K94_400x400.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 30
Bharat would end up achoot rather than akhand with that. Cultural and national narratives are so far apart now that boundaries are best left where they are despite any wet dreams of Bhaktoras.
I've been contemplating yet another K thread but have been wary of so far.. for fear of YOU lol

LOC > IB, basically .. what do you think ?

I've been contemplating yet another K thread but have been wary of so far.. for fear of YOU lol

LOC > IB, basically .. what do you think ?

You chutiya Bharatis should really try. We need a distraction from our political and economic mess. War would be welcome.

if we get rid of leeches up top, my wet dream is to change the boundaries and include Kashmir and Indian Punjab...
please Don't throw a tantrum, I am just expressing my desires
le lo, yaar.. main toh full ghus jaunga :P

As long as Islamabad is the capital and Islam is the state religion I am fine with it😁
beautiful city, goron ki planning h

Chandigarh too

"state religion" par humay but aitraaz hai

yellow-octopus-no-meme-32.jpg

if we get rid of leeches up top, my wet dream is to change the boundaries and include Kashmir and Indian Punjab...
please Don't throw a tantrum, I am just expressing my desires or my version of Akhand Pakistan
And exterminate the Sikhs or no?

Back
Top Bottom