What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

How did it pick a side? It said the same thing Iran and the rest of world said....solve it peacefully..So whole world has taken a side?
Really!!!!!!!!!! Modi---------Award--------Timing------Kashmir Genocide. Did non of this happen in your world?

If they were neutral they could have chosen to not bestow honour upon a man, who takes pride in killing Muslims.

It chose to award our enemy at a time when our enemy was making anti Pakistan and anti Muslim moves

If we can't be incensed at this then we might as well let our enemies walk all over us
We already did!

The day we couldnt save Kashmir!

india knew the timing for the award
india knew China is having internal HK problems
india knew what Kashmir meant to us

add this and who is hurt? ONLY Pakistanis!

We didnt postpone our ceremony for awarding Qatari prince (I have no problems with him and stand by my country for what they do)....do you think GCC were in good terms with Qatar then? Wasnt Yemen already a reality then?

How did they feel? Or only our feelings matter? tit for tat...what they did ...that is between ALLAH and them...what we do is how ALLAH will judge us...we wont be judged for what they do!

sure...that is why I said that is their deal with ALLAh....

As for we giving a reply, first return the money and get back your respect...

Next dont go to IMF make sure each man is working his *** off and paying tax for the next collection date!

Lastly, also return all investment by GCC in CPEC...I am sure we are more than thrilled to return every penny, after all we have a gold mine right?

BTW, when will you return to Pakistan to help us return the money?

Don't give them a penny back!! Hell use them again as much as we can, but wait until we can really repay them for this action

I return to Pakistan regularly and spend and invest

you want them to change? GET UP ON YOUR OWN FEET!

You want enemy to change? Fix the 70 years of damage
You want to fix KASHMIR which has only been talked after some decades...how do you fix that or blame others for it? Whose fault was that?

Yep, get up on our own feet, don't forget your enemy who has screwed you

Well in Feb the help came to you ....award was also offered to Qatari dude ....what was that about?

Not that I object it but what was it for? Wasnt Qatar also being cold in GCC back then?

SO our neighbours and their neighbours were never taken into account during award giving ceremonies so why the protest?

What do you mean by "help came to you" and "award was also offered to Qatari dude"?

Really!!!!!!!!!! Modi---------Award--------Timing------Kashmir Genocide. Did non of this happen in your world?

If they were neutral they could have chosen to not bestow honour upon a man, who takes pride in killing Muslims.
So an award is killing you?

How many times has USA given honor to israel...when are you leaving USA? :pop:

What do you mean by "help came to you" and "award was also offered to Qatari dude"?
Help came to you @Khafee explained on his thread! On Feb we needed help...it came

July 2019 = Yemen war already started and we were awarding Qatari for what?:

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/06/q...stans-highest-civil-award-at-president-house/

As for diplomacy...who did that? Where was our FO? Who has objected on state level?
sir i totally agree but God has given them eyes it seems i may be wrong though that they are quite Short sighted when the chips are down for them they won't see india or modi any where near them it will be us and our boys defending them mark my humble words sir you are quite intelligent so

We already did!

We didnt postpone our ceremony for awarding Qatari prince (I have no problems with him and stand by my country for what they do)....do you think GCC were in good terms with Qatar then? Wasnt Yemen already a reality then?
I am sorry I didn't know Qatar was killing Emiratees in Qatar and elsewhere and yet we Pakistani's chose to honour their prince to spite UAE--------------------Yeah never happened.

sir i totally agree but God has given them eyes it seems i may be wrong though that they are quite Short sighted when the chips are down for them they won't see india or modi any where near them it will be us and our boys defending them mark my humble words sir you are quite intelligent so
I understand...but in diplomacy and state affairs...not until your state representative opens his mouth, nothing can be done! Why are our heads of state num?

I am sorry I didn't know Qatar was killing Emiratees in Qatar and elsewhere and yet we Pakistani's chose to honour their prince to spite UAE--------------------Yeah never happened.
Yemen....but I understand...children on this forum only know how to cry and demand respect when they respect none!

We already did!

The day we couldnt save Kashmir!

india knew the timing for the award
india knew China is having internal HK problems
india knew what Kashmir meant to us

add this and who is hurt? ONLY Pakistanis!

How did they feel? Or only our feelings matter? tit for tat...what they did ...that is between ALLAH and them...what we do is how ALLAH will judge us...we wont be judged for what they do!

We must now make our own decisions, at this point I wouldn't even complain if we sent arms to the Yemeni to defend themselves against these idiots

Can I just ask a few questions:

1) What respect? Respect is earned and is a 2 way street....How much have we done to get this "free" respect that we keep expecting?

Respect....Always earned....and no it is not always a 2 way street...... people some times confuse hate and respect....For examples The US doesn't respect us(and many more countries).... thats why they show us the middle finger every now and then....whenever they want to ..... in response a common man hates them to his guts.....absolutely ....Yet we respect them....and always want to be at their right side....
there is nothing called "free" respect....its always earned .....always....The sheikhs didnt respect us so they did it times and times over....OIC saga....Yemen....Now this.....they simply didnt care about you....Till we make them realize that some boundaries may never be crossed.... for that you would have to make a stand.... the sooner the better....Now its upon the incumbent govt how it chooses to make that stand....or get ready for them to jockey in india as an OIC memeber next!
and yes we haven't done much to earn respect ....infact we have done the quite opposite and hence getting the beating....
2) As for Kashmir...how many of our politicians and elite have talked openly about Kashmir? Apart from in OIC and maybe in UN...we dont ever address Kashmir suddenly we are their saviours? We never built a narrative nor initiated much ( saying we did nothing would be wrong) for their benefit...Now we know how hard it is about Palestine...with israel lobby...We are in a similar (not same) position with KASHMIR and a goon like india?

india did so much we just watched! And we have the audacity to blame Arabs for not doing anything for PALESTINE...we did nothing for Kashmir either!

This is not a question dear but your opinion.....

3) As for "SOME ASSOCIATION" being pissed and showing they are burning over modi award...that is sadly showing weakness..if you really think of them as brothers...them such weakness should not surface! Brothers trust one another...when there is no trust...what brother?

No....that is not showing weakness at all......its registering a protest to the near ones....that we felt betrayed by your actions and more so by there timings..... There is no weakness about that...its done all over the world!
4) Modi getting an award was bad...but not bad enough for whole country to start burning itself live for the indians to know we were hurt! The right approach was for our FO office to speak and declare we were unhappy...not a mass protest and jahil harkatain!
Never SHOW your enemy your weakness! I am afraid Pakistanis love to air their laundries...courtesy of the stupid media who does so!

How is this helping anyone?

Again your opinion dear!

I am all out for soul searching and priorities...our priorities have never been Pakistan...and suddenly everyone thinks we are king of the mountains?
Yes Pakistan had never been our priority ....had it been ...we wouldn't be were we are in the first place!
And for those who think of king of the mountains are nothing but fools....false pride leads you only to embarrassments and misery!

Yeah never happened.
Thank you for showing you live in an alternative dimension!

I am not for Yemen war! I stood by my decision makers then and they chose to stand out...SO, why are we crying now?

I am also not for modi getting an award but the day Malala got an award and Edhi died without being honured the noble peace award (highest award - mother of all world awards)...I have not cared about awards, not sure why every Pakistani suddenly has their interest in it!

We have no business with Israel and Palestine isn't Kashmir. It about Kashmir and its people.
We have no business with Palestine? Really? Swing however you wanna....justify your own to feel pleased with yourself!

Truth is USA did honor A butcher but you still wont budge but you want the world to shift on its axis coz Arabs also awarded a butcher? lolz

You so funny!

We must now make our own decisions, at this point I wouldn't even complain if we sent arms to the Yemeni to defend themselves against these idiots
We wont do such shit...it already cost us...But if you think you can survive without GCC support you are delusional! Our arm forces such a lot from GCC that they dont tell us!

Respect....Always earned....and no it is not always a 2 way street...... people some times confuse hate and respect....For examples The US doesn't respect us(and many more countries).... thats why they show us the middle finger every now and then....whenever they want to ..... in response a common man hates them to his guts.....absolutely ....Yet we respect them....and always want to be at their right side....
Why do we respect them? And what is your idea of respect? We call TRUMP an orange muffin!

I understand...but in diplomacy and state affairs...not until your state representative opens his mouth, nothing can be done! Why are our heads of state num?
In my humble opinion shocked would be a better description rather than numb. I may be wrong .sir

there is nothing called "free" respect....its always earned .....always....The sheikhs didnt respect us so they did it times and times over....OIC saga....Yemen....Now this.....they simply didnt care about you....!
You can deny it, but the world saw US$12bn going in to GoP's account.

Till we make them realize that some boundaries may never be crossed.... for that you would have to make a stand.... the sooner the better....Now its upon the incumbent govt how it chooses to make that stand....o
And this is the point, the dopey Arabs have done something intolerable, if we don't stand now then we never will

it's important we fight back on so many fronts from corruption to nepotism the economy

but our dealings with the Arabs need to be completely overhauled
and if it takes this to infuriate our people against these people then so be it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom