What's new

Pakistani Travel Agents Boycott Etihad Airlines !

You and others like you sell yourself short. For those "billions and billions and billions" they get strategic partnership with us, we sideline Iran which is our neighbor because of those "billions and ...". We ain't getting that doe for free.
Any favors on a strategic level with strategic consequences for us are worth a lot more than that 3$ billion they threw our way. We should be getting billions more and I think Pakistan should make it clear to them if they want Pakistan to respect Gulf's strategic interests the 3$ billions is pennies.

Your post is so idiotic I choose not to comment. You have no idea how many billions we owe. How many billions we get from there through remittances and yes as for Iran I hope that shot hole of a country gets taken over by Saudis soon .

There are some Arabia members at pdf and they aren't complaining about Pakistan not joining Yemen
But Pakistanis cry all the time

UAE minister dashed at Pakistan in response. Their people don't take interest in politics and can't because Government is harsh on this, and because there's no politics, only family rule.

So, what the people think or don't think is entirely irrelevant, it's what their leaders think.

The Few Arab members on PDF don't run their foreign policies, Pakistanis sacrifices a lot for these Arabs, like not recognizing Israel and fighting their wars, now we should show some of them the middle finger.
How exactly can you do that while you get loans without collateral?

How exactly can you do that while you get loans without collateral?

The loans aren't free money
They are '' loans"
There is also backdoor diplomacy because there is no free lunch in international relations

The loans aren't free money
They are '' loans"
There is also backdoor diplomacy because there is no free lunch in international relations
Read it one more time
'I said loans without collaterals' '

my people needs to realize that Boycott is a polite way to registrar protest with someone ....That we are concerned and extremely unhappy with your actions....that your actions at these particular timings are hurting us....and this insensitive approach from you was never expected ...cause you were always regarded as brothers...and your acts of lately are not so brotherly....Thank You!
this is all in the domain of civility.....It doesn't mean we have gone enemies from being brothers....And i am all for it.....For having some respect in the comity of nations.....One must respect its own-self....If you cannot respect your country....your nation....your own people.... your Integrity....dont expect any other nation will do....So i am all for such protests....
Last thing......This is not a boycott from the govt....But from an association.... well am glad that, the people of this country are standing-up for their dignity....and practically showing solidarity with the kashmiri brother-en.... Its not that this boycott will last for ever....but right now this gesture of theirs is truly commendable!
I absolutely agree with you sir

thankfully at least there r still people in Pakistan who r ghairatmand. unlike This IK and SMQ who hve opened the airspace for Modi and India.
Sari ghairat went to the gutters when we took 3 billion usd of their money , if we are so ghairatmand than we should pay them back entire some with interest and than brag about so called ghairat and if this isnt done than that makes us the biggest bayghairat in the world

UAE giving medal to India isn't your problem UAE is a free country and isn't ghulam of Pakistan they can do anything they want

But what Pakistan should do is to reduce its "dependence" on countries like UAE in the long term, enough with this "muslim" brotherhood BS with these type of countries who are giving medals to haram1s and declared enemy of Pakistan like Modi.

Your post is so idiotic I choose not to comment. You have no idea how many billions we owe. How many billions we get from there through remittances and yes as for Iran I hope that shot hole of a country gets taken over by Saudis soon .
Low standard people like you are the reason Pakistan is sold to these good for nothing Bedouins for pennies. Pakistanis are in the right to protest, if we take care of their strategic interests in our region, who the hell are these Arabs to undermine us in our own region. I think we should pay back in the same coin. 3$ billion is jack shit in the greater scheme of things.

Qatar the most anti Pakistan Arab country Qatar has very good relations with India and as per some Turkish politician Turkey and India are natural allies it means Turkey also wants to improve relations with India but problem is Turkey is irrelevant for India
Bhaijaan chawal na maaro.

no we did not expect anything we just expect from UAE . koi haya koi sharam .

leave it pakistan aside . did they award a person whom locked 90 lakh people in homes for 24 days ? its worth ?
My dear brother when their is money and other economical benifits religion and other sentiments mean nothing to these people. Why are we all upset with Arabs? Indians play a major role in their economy. They have no haya no sharm. Does these medal matter to much to us. It's now eye opening for us. We should deal with Arabs like they deal with us. There is no brotherhood no love between us and let us play by their rule.
Hit them where it hit them the most? Enemy of my enemy is my friend in our case best friend.
Don't want to sound childish but who gives a damn about these Arab. Only our religious sites are their that what matter to us the most nothing more.
No disrespect to any one but they are not reliable. Have we forgotten that these Arabs finance the terrorism and sect. violence in Pakistan. A firm policy is all that we need and we should act accordingly

It is always someone elses fault, Never yours.

Award was announced in April, given in Aug - What did GoP do in these 5 mnths?

So award was announced in April

Like Modi was any better in april and suddenly started acting a like goon

He was a Hindutva nazi in April too and tried to bomb Pakistan in February and yet you decided to award him in April

Good :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom