What's new

‘Pakistani artists are exploiting us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nobody agrees to Jagjit Singh on this thread, whether Indian or Pakistani.
That is why topic has changed to fastion, actress and veena malik.

He shouldn't make such statements :tdown: Music knows no boundaries . Such statements are against the spirit of cultural harmony and throws a bad light on the few things we can agree on between India and Pakistan.

Coke Studio is a success in Pakistan, that is why the indians will try to copy it

Coke studio has Origin in Brazil and like we have adapted many shows from US, UK, we have Adapted Coke studio from Pakistan.. and it has already started in here but Indian version is not as huge as Pakistani version as there is a very little scope for such shows in India considering Indian market is flooded with Music shows !!

lmfao, he has a point bu that's like hollywood complaining about british or australian actors. point being; if it's an industry that runs on talent then one should realize talent sees no nationality.

well said !!!:tup: But even so he shouldn't have brought in nationality into the music world.

So this comparison is between 'exceptions' of both sides. Definitely pakistanis falling within the ambit of exception do not possess that 'talent' which the indian exception do. Normally exception is allowed 5 to 10%, that number will be quiet big on ur side.

As per your logic, China's number in exception is bigger than us, but they are nowhere near us!

So I'm sure now you know the bottom line. The Talent!

our entertainment Industry has huge Market in Pakistan and we dont want to lose this market hence it s necessary to have Pakistani in Indian Industries in respectable position..

we all disagree with Mr. Jagjit Singh

the dude has no job, of course he's gonna pulll the most effective card in south asia

Hopefully he will be rebuked sharply by the other respected members of the music and bollywood fraternity many of whom have worked in Pakistan --like Hari Haran . Sonu Nigam has also given concerts there.

the dude has no job, of course he's gonna pulll the most effective card in south asia

He still sings in many concerts and i am sure is still making in crores . I don't understand how much more does an individual want ?

We Indians and Pakistani's have so much in common like music, language, food and the list goes on, but then why is there so much hatred between us?

coke studio in India will be flop studio. people like roadies,splitsvilla and similar trashes..

He still sings in many concerts and i am sure is still making in crores . I don't understand how much more does an individual want ?

crores is a bit too much for a singer but he does has appreciation.
when it comes to the entertainment industry the 'talent' inside are usually addicted to fame and they want to achieve no matter what. ever wonder why sl_ts like rakhi sawant, veena malik, poonam pandey etc do what they do ;) lol

crores is a bit too much for a singer but he does has appreciation.
when it comes to the entertainment industry the 'talent' inside are usually addicted to fame and they want to achieve no matter what. ever wonder why sl_ts like rakhi sawant, veena malik, poonam pandey etc do what they do ;) lol

crores for singers like Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi chauhan, Atif Aslam is nothing...:)

crores for singers like Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi chauhan, Atif Aslam is nothing...:)

sonu nigam definitely; his voice and talent are one of a kind. i don't know about the latter although they probably make near that (live performances make a lot of money)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom