What's new

Rumours are circulating that Famous Pasoori Singer Ali Sethi has tied knots with another male Salman Toor in a gay marriage

AZMwi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani singer Ali Sethi, bestk nown for his songs Pasoori and Left Right, has reportedly married artist Salman Toor. Reports suggest that they got married in an intimate ceremony in New York City. Ali will play the role of a wife in this gay marriage.

Salman Toor is a Pakistani-American artist, and is close friends with Ali for a long time now. They first met each other during an art class at Aitchison College.

Ali Sethi is son of a prominent Pakistani Journalist Najam Sethi.

On side note: Haraam pe palnay wali aulaad aisay Haraam kaam hi kre gi.

F3HXjZda0AAab8r.jpg

Pakistani singer Ali Sethi, bestk nown for his songs Pasoori and Left Right, has reportedly married artist Salman Toor. Reports suggest that they got married in an intimate ceremony in New York City. Ali will play the role of a wife in this gay marriage.

Salman Toor is a Pakistani-American artist, and is close friends with Ali for a long time now. They first met each other during an art class at Aitchison College.

Ali Sethi is son of a prominent Pakistani Journalist Najam Sethi.

On side note: Haraam pe palnay wali aulaad aisay Haraam kaam hi kre gi.

View attachment 945275

Strange,, they dont look like homo's

Watch in 10 years time some people in Pakistan will be defending them, already in the western world some Muslims are claiming its not their fault for being born like this. Its a state indoctrination of the society, whilst our people are saying I don't believe in culture or I am not religious enough, those who claim religious and cultures are backwards, they themselves have created an unnamed religion, a cultural way of life.

Watch in 10 years time some people in Pakistan will be defending them, already in the western world some Muslims are claiming its not their fault for being born like this. Its a state indoctrination of the society, whilst our people are saying I don't believe in culture or I am not religious enough, those who claim religious and cultures are backwards, they themselves have created an unnamed religion, a cultural way of life.

There are already people defending him saying "Religion is nobody's business" blah blah

Napak liberals are usually a few years behind their gora counterparts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom