What's new

Rumours are circulating that Famous Pasoori Singer Ali Sethi has tied knots with another male Salman Toor in a gay marriage

Everyone is not against khan due to his political views but his religious beliefs also has created a lot of enemies.

The crap being shown on Pakistani tv’s and this hidden vulgarity coming out shows an agenda where so called “liberals” are trying to implement in Pakistan.

You guys won't believe me but they are pushing estrogen hormones into water supply of large cities to pacify people.

Higher levels of testosterone (male hormone) is associated more with right-wing traditionalist beliefs.

Probably got it from his father, who is used to fcuking Pakistani cricket in the azz

Pakistani singer Ali Sethi, bestk nown for his songs Pasoori and Left Right, has reportedly married artist Salman Toor. Reports suggest that they got married in an intimate ceremony in New York City. Ali will play the role of a wife in this gay marriage.

Salman Toor is a Pakistani-American artist, and is close friends with Ali for a long time now. They first met each other during an art class at Aitchison College.

Ali Sethi is son of a prominent Pakistani Journalist Najam Sethi.

On side note: Haraam pe palnay wali aulaad aisay Haraam kaam hi kre gi.

View attachment 945275

Bhai iss picture main koun kisko sadee kar raha hai???

Allah inhe nazar e Hindoo se bachaye. Jokes apart, they can move to ModiFied India. Homopanthy has been legalised here

Regards

Personally I feel such union is unnatural, but we can't impose our personal prejudices on others. Let them be

This however is becoming a worrying trend all over the word :disagree:

@Bleek

You guys won't believe me but they are pushing estrogen hormones into water supply of large cities to pacify people.

No, I dont think so. It is more like the food industry- dairy and poultry industry are full of use of estrogen. It has been to boost productivity and not promote homosexual proclivities- the latter is a by product.

This should also answer @indushek bro "This however is becoming a worrying trend all over the world"

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom