What's new

Rumours are circulating that Famous Pasoori Singer Ali Sethi has tied knots with another male Salman Toor in a gay marriage

Ali sethi and salman toor on their wedding night :rofl:
FB_IMG_1691833806351.jpg

in few yrs you will hear both of them got aids virus and leaky anal.

Never listening to pasoori again, I don't want to go the same way

About the water supply, it's actually correct.
There is a colossal amount of estrogen in the water supply in the west and it does decrease testosterone massively.

Filter your water properly guys, you don't want to be chemically castrated.

Also, tribal diets based on meat entirely have been proven to be the best for testosterone growth, people like Jordan Peterson have seen a massive increase in health, well-being and cognitive function when on a meat only diet (in his case it's just beef and water that he eats)

2) isn't exactly correct
Wouldn't it make sense for them to advertise having more children, creating a new, larger generation of consumers?
That clashes directly with what you say about homosexuals being their prime market.
Not to mention that children are massive economic contributors in consumption
The American government have developed a weapon that releases toxic gas which demorilizes soldiers from opposing militaries and makes then engage in more promiscuous behaviour towards eachother. Basically makes them want to engage in gay sex.

@indushek

Homosexuality is natural and has always existed- it exists not only among humans but also among animals (as Shri Mohan Bhagwat the chief of RSS pointed out). There is no need to worry about that. But there are two reasons which may be exacerbating homosexuality.

1. The food industry as I have already pointed out.
2. The consumer goods industry, it has been seen that same sex people are less likely to have children; and thus more likely to spend their money on consumer goods (both fashion and durables) rather than invest in the education or building a corpus of children.

Regards

1. Homosexuality has no evolutionary benefit.
2. Homosexuality is unhealthy lifestyle.
3. What will kids learn from homosexual coupling?

Immorality vs. Civilization
WE cannot have both.
Humans do not seem to learn from history unfortunately.

@muhammadhafeezmalik can for sure confirm the news

Let's marry him with @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and have a gay couple of our own at PDF :rofl:

Don't know about this, I have seen a rebuttal somewhere. Sethi's children are strange. Daughter studied journalism in USA, was working in Wall Street, left the carrier to peruse acting carrier in Pakistani drama industry, now son is for these type of news.

Like Father like son, effin gays:

1692168726780.png

1692168781500.png

@Bleek

You guys won't believe me but they are pushing estrogen hormones into water supply of large cities to pacify people.

No, I dont think so. It is more like the food industry- dairy and poultry industry are full of use of estrogen. It has been to boost productivity and not promote homosexual proclivities- the latter is a by product.

This should also answer @indushek bro "This however is becoming a worrying trend all over the world"

Regards

This is the reason Iam almost done with, colas of all kind, white sugar, palm oil and bakery products with the exception of an occasional pizza .

Congratulations to the newlyweds, and may they experience lots of love for the rest of their lives.

Love good, hate bad.

Is this bigger issue than Sodomy and killing of 9 yrs old girl and rising child pronography

I just hope we make this amount of noise for that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom