What's new

‘Pakistani artists are exploiting us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
What great heart by a great man ! Indian movies are spread all over subcontinent and their artist acclaim every where whether its in Pakistan or in Bangladesh or sri lanka .i addition to this their Tv Chanel are widely watch in every where yet they fill uncomfortable for few Pakistani artist :angry:

Jagjit Singh is a great singer but not a good man I think. Earlier he criticised Indian personalities like Pankaj Udas and A R Rahman....

see this then...
:agree:

only occupied kashmir matches Pakistan
original people and complexion

first of all not all Pakistani have lighter skin and Indians living in J&K , chandigarh, Uttrakhand, Himachal etc outnumber Pakistani in terms of lighter skin and then we have population in North East much fairer than any Pakistani..;

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

When indians dont have talent then why complain when bollywood imports pakistani artists.If bollywood uses indian ones then all movies will be flop thats why bollywood imports white skin girls as actresses like katrina. indians lack talent its better bollywood get outsourced to pakistan.

Why are you ashamed of your original flag??

first of all not all Pakistani have lighter skin and Indians living in J&K , chandigarh, Uttrakhand, Himachal etc outnumber Pakistani in terms of lighter skin and then we have population in North East much fairer than any Pakistani..;

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Why are you ashamed of your original flag??

why did u then edited this link from my reply then while quoting?

skin: worldwide distribution of skin color variations -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

so that it dosent carries to next page:lol:

general Audience in India knows about two pakistani artist , they are Atif Aslam (huge fan following), Ali Zafar (from tere bin laden) . rahat fateh Ali khan might be a big hit with certain group of people just like Jagjit singh but general audience is clueless about their music..

Very few people know Ali Zafar (that movie was actually for limited audiance)

Some people know Atif Aslam

A lot of people know Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Everyone knows Ghulam Ali.....(even those who dont listen ghazals...)

even in this map a major part of india and Pakistan come under the same shade . :lol:

Anyways the map that you provided earlier and I provided as well showed Pakistan and North India having the same complexion so more maps supports my assertion .

Plus , The map that I provided was from UNEP which makes it the most trustworthy one .Skin colour map (indigenous people) - Maps and Graphics at UNEP/GRID-Arendal

Anyways you can believe in all the stereotypes you have in your mind , noone is stopping you .Just don't waste people's time.

Very few people know Ali Zafar (that movie was actually for limited audiance)

Some people know Atif Aslam

A lot of people know Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Everyone knows Ghulam Ali.....(even those who dont listen ghazals...)

Rahat fateh ali khan and Atif aslam are the most popular Pakistani artistes in India right now .

Earlier there was Junoon , strings and Jal.

Ali zafar is still the new kid on the block .

Ghulam ali is well known but only ghazal lovers listen to him , he is not very famous among the youth .

Rahat has probably the largest audience in India because his singing is popular with both younger and older generation while Atif is popular mainly with the youngsters.

this link is the reason why australians pin-point indian students :lol:
File:Unlabeled Renatto Luschan Skin color map.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

even khalistanis in your country consider them the most fairer in india and different from rest of india and you are expecting Pakistanis who are further in the Noth west believe in your info:lol:

Typical Indian faces by Geographic location by Comparison38, on Flickr

What are you trying to prove .?

You have failed utterly in all your attempts till now but like a kid you keep carrying on .
What do you want ? i don't have chillar.

You are actually supporting our posts with links , thanks..:lol:

if u think indian punjab and occupied kashmir are north india then u are mistaken:lol:
indian punjab is khalistan and occupied kashmir is Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom