What's new

‘Pakistani artists are exploiting us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonu nigam definitely; his voice and talent are one of a kind. i don't know about the latter although they probably make near that (live performances make a lot of money)

Every song they sing as playback singers for bollywood films, gets them paid in crores , Sunidhi Chauhan and Atif Aslam's voices are in great demand.

yea but compare them to sonu nigam or a r rahman they make pennies

Rahman and Sonu are established names in the industry for almost 2 decades , so their fees are likewise rock high .

But what these newcomers like those two , Javed, Vishal Dadlani, Mohit Chauhan, Sreya Ghoshal etc earn is reasonably good for a comfortable living.

There are many other singers , even below these who are struggling.

It is just a typical rant. The trade of culture and talent runs both ways of the border.

As per your logic, China's number in exception is bigger than us, but they are nowhere near us!

So I'm sure now you know the bottom line. The Talent!

You were unable to get me brother, What is the 'talent' that is needed become miss world?

You were unable to get me brother, What is the 'talent' that is needed become miss world?

Dear, do you think that just the look is required? Of course it is, but that's not all. There are different rounds and questions too! Based on the answers given and the performances by the contestants, the judges decide the results. I would expect you to know what miss world is all about first.

By the way, don't keep on changing the topic. First you said that Pakistani girls don't like exposure and I gave you miss Pakistan example. Then you said there are some exceptions then I gave you CHINA example. Now you're talking about what talent is required?? And like I said its just not the looks so I hope you got it now. Moreover, 'looking good' is not less than a talent in miss world! Thank you.

Dear, do you think that just the look is required? Of course it is, but that's not all. There are different rounds and questions too! Based on the answers given and the performances by the contestants, the judges decide the results. I would expect you to know what miss world is all about first.

By the way, don't keep on changing the topic. First you said that Pakistani girls don't like exposure and I gave you miss Pakistan example. Then you said there are some exceptions then I gave you CHINA example. Now you're talking about what talent is required?? And like I said its just not the looks so I hope you got it now. Moreover, 'looking good' is not less than a talent in miss world! Thank you.

So what exactly is your point? you cannot compare apple with oranges. The features of Pakis and India are similar with the exception of complexion. Chinese, japanese, koreans etc. have similar features. You cannot compare the chinese with indians and their reasons for not bagging the titles.

Well who is changing the topic? at the very outset the thread has nothing to do with the 'miss world / universe', now go the previous pages to see who changed the topic. My post no. 98 was an attempt to rail the thread back. These miss world / universe titles are backed by the cosmetic companies and titles are based on potential market of cosmetic products.

So what exactly is your point? you cannot compare apple with oranges. The features of Pakis and India are similar with the exception of complexion. Chinese, japanese, koreans etc. have similar features. You cannot compare the chinese with indians and their reasons for not bagging the titles.

Well who is changing the topic? at the very outset the thread has nothing to do with the 'miss world / universe', now go the previous pages to see who changed the topic. My post no. 98 was an attempt to rail the thread back. These miss world / universe titles are backed by the cosmetic companies and titles are based on potential market of cosmetic products.

:lol:

What bull?

Pakistanis look the same as North Indians , no difference in complexion , maybe a few balochis and Pashtuns can be fairer than North Indians but they are also fairer than rest of 80 % Pakistani population .

There is a reason we are all called 'Pakis' abroad . Anyways , Lets not change the topic and stick to music . Forget about Miss world.

There is a reason we are all called 'Pakis' abroad . Anyways , Lets not change the topic and stick to music . Forget about Miss world.

Even Italians, Spaniards and Latin Americans have been called "Pak*'' in the UK.

Once a bus full of Spanish tourists was attacked by yobs in Scotland, they called the Spaniards 'Pakis' and told them to go back to India. :lol:

This story was told by a witness in a meeting, I started laughing and had to excuse myself.

this video might be little helpful in the current dicussion:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

You're wrong again brother. If you can't compare apple with orange, then there wouldn't have been the "miss fruit" contest!! Similarly, if you can't compare Chinese with Indian girl or Japanese and American girl then there wouldn't have been any "miss world" or "miss universe" contest!

And now you came up with potential cosmetic market?? No problem, we can still go on.

China is bigger market than India, but they are far behind than us in these kind of contests. Venezuela won miss universe for 7 times, is that a big market? Puerto Rico won 5 times, is that a big or potential market? India won 2 times in miss universe, and 5 times miss world.

So question of potential market doesn't even arise.

Let me tell you how you changed topics. Post 50, you said that the reason girls don't win these contests because..
1. Pakistani girls don't like to expose. then I gave you the miss Pakistan example.
2. You said there are exceptions. I gave you China example.
3. Then you talked about talent and now you're talking about potential market!

Please don't come up with a New topic now and accept that it requires talent. Thank you.

India is so much diverse that you can never generalize its people on the basis of anything, we have whites, yellows, browns, blacks depending on the location..!! it is not fair to compare India with Pakistan..

A biased video made by a jobless Pakistani on youtube is all you got to prove your point ? :coffee:

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Even Italians, Spaniards and Latin Americans have been called "Pak*'' in the UK.

Once a bus full of Spanish tourists was attacked by yobs in Scotland, they called the Spaniards 'Pakis' and told them to go back to India. :lol:

This story was told by a witness in a meeting, I started laughing and had to excuse myself.

Yes that is because of the brown complexion .

Last edited by a moderator:
We Indians and Pakistani's have so much in common like music, language, food and the list goes on, but then why is there so much hatred between us?

brothers when split make bigger enimies. You can see it in practical life too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom