What's new

‘Pakistani artists are exploiting us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody likes Meera . Btw who is Veera ? Bad name for an actress .

Veera is Veena of course.

Actually India launched the careers of two famous Pakistani actresses who hailed from an upper class background.

Zeba something who was Adnan Sami's wife and Salma Agha, both of whom did not return to Bollywood.

Actually India launched the careers of two famous Pakistani actresses who hailed from an upper class background.

Zeba something who was Adnan Sami's wife and Salma Agha, both of whom did not return to Bollywood.

Can you deny huge success that Ali Zafar and Atif Aslam got in India ?? these actress flopped in a same way many Indian actress do , No big deal !!

Why did they not return ?

Films didn't work ? Did not get many subsequent oppurtunities ? Opposition from home ? Better opportunities at home ?

:D makawa mara bharatyan ba keela okhri

agha....za ba keele chilka zmaka bande wachawum aur agha ba gand k ogharzeegi. Ke de shi gand na agha makh fair n lovely na zyat kar waki.

Bcaz normal pakistani girls dont like their exposure.

Don't tell me, there's a miss Pakistan contest in Canada or USA which is organised by a Pakistani lady. I could have posted pictures of those Pakistani girls in 2 piece bikinis but I would like you to search for it. Don't say anything just for the sake of saying something.

Indian entertainment Biz industry is very big. Every year almost 500 Movies are made. Around 200 In Hindi alone. Almost 20-40 Entertainment Channels, Musics, fashion, etc. Talented artist of Pakistan should come to India and work to make money and fame. :tup: Nothing is wrong, Sometime, Indians artists go to other countries also like Anil Kapoor works more in Hollywood than Bollywood. Artist should concentrate on Work, Exposure and Money beyond boundaries. Many People in Pakistan don't like when an Pakistani Actress comes to India for Work. I don't think anything wrong in that. May be that's why Pakistan Industry collapsed decade back.

And one more thing , If Indian actress dont do do modelling in Pakistan, they wont run out of money !! they would still remain millionaire but Pakistani Artist cannot achieve anything without the support of Indian Industry !! which again proves this to way process wrong.

Pakistan request for India Artists and Pakistani Artist request for work in India.

Indian Biz industry is very big. Every year almost 500 Movies are made. 100-200 In Hindi alone. Almost 20-40 Entertainment Channels, Musics, fashion, etc. Talented artist of Pakistan should come to India and work to make money and fame. :tup: Nothing is wrong, Sometime, Indians artists go to other countries also like Anil Kapoor works more in Hollywood than Bollywood. Artist should concentrate on Work, Exposure and Money beyond boundaries. Many People in Pakistan don't like when an Pakistani Actress comes to India for Work. I don't think anything wrong in that. May be that's why Pakistan Industry collapsed decade back.
we are not comparing Industries, dont divert the Topic. we know which industry is what !!

For zeba the Indian routine stuff comes under nudity while Salma was a hit in the era when she was working in Indian film industry with her voice too.

:) because this way they find a huge market for cosmetics in India. we all know what is behind these beauty titles . miss universe lolzzz

behind these Title is talent , beauty, personality which is there in many Indian beauties as evident from various titles that India has

Don't tell me, there's a miss Pakistan contest in Canada or USA which is organised by a Pakistani lady. I could have posted pictures of those Pakistani girls in 2 piece bikinis but I would like you to search for it. Don't say anything just for the sake of saying something.

Exceptions are always there. Even you can see salman taseer's daughters. I was talking about general perception.

:) because this way they find a huge market for cosmetics in India. we all know what is behind these beauty titles . miss universe lolzzz

We all know .

We all know how India won the world cup by cheating .

Why is this that your we all never extends beyond Pakistan ?

Why did they not return ?

Films didn't work ? Did not get many subsequent oppurtunities ? Opposition from home ? Better opportunities at home ?

First films were major hits, many offers but they got married and took partial retirement.

I don't know much bout em, I am just using the internet for info, they were very famous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom