What's new

‘Pakistani artists are exploiting us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which top Indian actresses?

Kareena_Kapoor_for_Pakistan_Fashion_Firdous_Textile_-21.jpg

pictures-kareena-kapoor-modeling-photoshoot-for-pakistani-textile-company.htm

Firdous textile Faisalabad which has maintained and multiplied their status as a quality nationwide producer of printed garments. Recently their success was marked by #Bollywood superstar #Kareena-Kapoor who was hired to do a photo shoot for the upcoming catalog. This is the first time that she has been hired by Pakistan Fashion World. Kareena Kapoor said “I’m really impressed with the quality of designs which were presented to me.” This statement is a proof that the trend in style and fashion in Pakistan is satisfactory enough to compete with all international trends despite all the problems the country is facing.

Read more: Pictures – Kareena Kapoor Modeling Photoshoot for Pakistani Textile Company | J4JUMPY.NET

As far as I know Indian singers also sing in Pakistani movies , I have heard sonu nigam and shriya ghoshal sing in some punjabi movie and I even saw nasseeruddin shah working in that film Khuda Kay liye so , i guess its ok . I don't know what jagjit singh is talking about .

Though i agree Bollywood music quality on the whole has gone down recently thanks to these munnis , sheelas and their lovers. Pathetic. That is why people like Jagjit singh are missing out on bollywood now. Sad.

Its good people from the subcontinent are coming to India, we as an Audience get variety :tup:

:D oye T for T you roam in these ladies collection sites ?

Google search, even I did not know about all this. I only knew about the one you posted.

Bach gya, otherwise I would have had to take my comment back. :smokin:

Also what is the charm in looking at women wearing expensive bed sheets and curtains?

None.

As far as I know Indian singers also sing in Pakistani movies , I have heard sonu nigam and shriya ghoshal sing in some punjabi movie and I even saw nasseeruddin shah working in that film Khuda Kay liye so , i guess its ok . I don't know what jagjit singh is talking about .

Though i agree Bollywood music quality on the whole has gone down recently thanks to these munnis , sheelas and their lovers. Pathetic. That is why people like Jagjit singh are missing out on bollywood now. Sad.

Geo TV hires a lot of Indian singers for TV theme songs.

Here is a sample.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google search, even I did not know about all this. I only knew about the one you posted.

Bach gya, otherwise I would have had to take my comment back. :smokin:

Also what is the charm in looking at women wearing expensive bed sheets and curtains?

None.

:laugh: i told ya T fits

Itne bare singer k moun se itne chouti baat achi nhi lagti

He is legend of Ghazal and i am sure he know that you can never stop the music crossing the borders.

Itne bare singer k moun se itne chouti baat achi nhi lagti

He is legend of Ghazal and i am sure he know that you can never stop the music crossing the borders.

Some Indian artists do complain about pakistanis being allowed in India to do stage shows etc where as they are not allowed in pakistan. Jagjit is one of those guys.
I dont think anybody will listen to them, as long as there is market, and people like the voice, nobody can stop it.

Geo TV hires a lot of Indian singers for TV theme songs.

Here is a sample.

Not only geo but hum tv as well and indians singers also sung for some Pakistani movies

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only geo but hum tv as well and indians singers also sung for some Pakistani movies

Yeah, a lot of these channels hire Indian singers but they never use their name to promote the work.

They just use them for their singing talents and thats it.

but its wrong to say that its a two way process, playback singing for a TV shows is nothing as compared to huge shows that India organizes for Pakistani talents with million dollars contracts , but We should not brag about this as talent has no nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom