What's new

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan"

go to one of your call centres and you'll know who throws the coins...
and the bhikari remark was about the report which stated india as being the biggest aid reciever... of course which means you're the bhikari... but a supaa powwa bhikar so it's all good...
also never knew china threw coins at us... they don't work like that...

lol.... call centres provide services to their clients unlike you freeloaders who have now become a drag for the americans:lol: besides unlike pakistani govt our govt does not receive the aid money. it goes to NGOs instead which are involved in anti India activities, ford foundation is an example. educate yourself first before opening your big mouth.

lol.... call centres provide services to their clients unlike you freeloaders who have now become a drag for the americans:lol: besides unlike pakistani govt our govt does not receive the aid money. it goes to NGOs instead which are involved in anti India activities, ford foundation is an example. educate yourself first before opening your big mouth.
accha yar aaj eid tu mein ziada baat nai karna chahta, have a good life... take care...

If they start following facts they would get who got more money.Let them be calm.They know what they are..:D

watch the video till the end it will help cool down your engine .

1971 engine and the fuel guage is also stuck @ 1971 hahahha but not interested to talk about 1962 hahahhaha the only nation in this entire region who is jumping over 30 40 years old issues.. and neighbors already move on... hahhaha

Pakistani Analyst claiming breaking India: Kosher
Indian Analyst just reminding factual history: Serious Reservations....

what does homer simpson say again?

Unfortunately the there is no better way of articulating this:
jo Ukhaad na hai ukhaad lo.

Ukharangay bhi or pacharengay bhi ............. or bad main thikany bhi lagaengay ........... 350 years tumhare saroo pe hakumat kar chukay hain tum log to sirf kuch salo se government main ho .... fikar mat karo ..... hamein ata hai moot ke ghat utarna.

Answers from idiot's paradise!!!! Not one goddamn answer of your makes sense. This is when a serious argument is sprinkled with stupidity all over and you just wonder why someone even cared to respond!!! You always answer with some stupid crap that has no relevance with reality.

1) The US has NOTHING to do with this debate here. If someone compares India and Pakistan to US and Venezuela, well that's total idiocy to say the least. Its every Indian's dream to be like the US one day......but please do a time-check and come back and write these US comparison type of statements about 40 years from now. Till then, let's remain factual and on the topic if that's not too much to ask.

2) The US has never been at war with Venezuela or Mexico. Nor all three or two of the three are nuclear armed countries. Could the answer above be any more stupider than what's written? I hate to say it but really???

3) You keep saying "it wasn't the objective", then please entertain us, what was the objective. Because if you leave your enemy in a state where every time you try to finger them, they could put a boot up your rear.....well that defeat all the "objectives" as it'll make you scream like a mad dog and it'll be a lot of rear-end damage. Whether you go back and do something more serious to them......you are both equally or 60%-40% effed (60% being the smaller country and 40% being the larger country with more force and numbers and all).

So is the strategy then to keep your enemy sharp and allow them to stick their boot up your rear at any given time?? Or is it the "lack" of a strategy?

By the way, who the heck made you a "Think Tank Analyst"?? Your thinking is VERY tanked so you need to be demoted to "Tanked Thinking Analyst". There is nothing "Think Tanky" in your low quality posts to be honest......we all agree, India is and was the greatest place 6000 years ago with Ferraris back then able to run on the streets, stay submerged with Vedic-AIP, fly inter-galaxy on Hydro-Fuel (pure H2O if you know what I mean, aka, the tap Water) and all. So let's leave the Indian bias on the side and really focus on the question being asked??

Dear sir,
As I have seen you like to get kicked in the teeth every time by yours truly. so lets begin the same dance all over again.

India has never initiated a war against pakistan, despite what you learnt in your pakistani textbooks.

India never had an objective of occupying pakistan or obliterating it.

In every war India has responded to what ever Pakistani military has thrown towards it, Be it 47, 65, 71 or 99.

And it is quite evident that you shudder at any logical discourse as you have to take refuge to vedic nonsense every time, it just shows how scared you are to stand up on your own narrative at any topic at hand, lack of spine is quite sad.

regards

2) The US has never been at war with Mexico.
There goes your american cover

Unfortunately Pakistanis pretending to be americans might not know this.

The U.S.-Mexican War . War (1846-1848) | PBS

Dear sir,
As I have seen you like to get kicked in the teeth every time by yours truly. so lets begin the same dance all over again.

India has never initiated a war against pakistan, despite what you learnt in your pakistani textbooks.

India never had an objective of occupying pakistan or obliterating it.

In every war India has responded to what ever Pakistani military has thrown towards it, Be it 47, 65, 71 or 99.

And it is quite evident that you shudder at any logical discourse as you have to take refuge to vedic nonsense every time, it just shows how scared you are to stand up on your own narrative at any topic at hand, lack of spine is quite sad.

regards

There goes your american cover

Unfortunately Pakistanis pretending to be americans might not know this.

The U.S.-Mexican War . War (1846-1848) | PBS

You have STILL not read one goddamn thing. You like to be shown a total fool on here before you stop posting crap you call posts.

Here was my main thing to "remind" you of the the topic:

1) The topic was NOT who started the war. My argument was, to your Indian fake mighty supremacy, that how come, if you are so powerful, and always had numerical and other advantages, still NEVER manage to cut or capture Pakistan (the one that exist today) in over 4 wars? And that they can still fight with you and give your rear in a plate back to you.

2) Your continuous response saying "that was a part of the objective" didn't make any sense. As to why you'd leave your enemy even stronger. And you still couldn't come back with one fukking decent answer. I can answer it for you,even after 4 wars, a much smaller country has given you tremors that you don't have the balls to go try to take that country over, PERIOD.
You can chicken dance on here as much as you want (or shall I say Vege dance as more than likely you are a vegetarian so the saying needs to change). Try not to add personal flavor of senseless bullshiit into an argument. Because that's when your lack of sense about the subject shines underneath an Indian flag and doesn't make anything look good anymore.

3) Comparing 1890's war with Mexico on horses and cannons with 2015.....great comparison you provided didn't you? There is -100% relevance of your little link to the topic on hand. There is stupidity and there is master stupidity. Your post has serious elements of Master Stupidity.

This image fits your posts and responses on the topic on hand:

postman.jpg

Last edited:
1) The topic was NOT who started the war. My argument was, to your Indian fake mighty supremacy, that how come, if you are so powerful, and always had numerical and other advantages, still NEVER manage to cut or capture Pakistan (the one that exist today) in over 4 wars? And that they can still fight with you and give your rear in a plate back to you.
Read again dummy, Indian Objectives have never been to obliterate pakistani army, but only to respond the pakistani aggression, maintain territorial sovriegnity and protect Indian interests. Use a friggin thesaurus to look up the meaning of each of those words, I don't know how else to drill the meaning into your numb skull.

2) Your continuous response saying "that was a part of the objective" didn't make any sense.
Understandable, It does reflect your lack of intellect. Sorry I can't do anything about it, actually no one can.

As to why you'd leave your enemy even stronger. And you still couldn't come back with one fukking decent answer.
We didn't dummy, In the last major war,
Pakistan lost half its population and a significant portion of its economy and suffered setbacks to its geo-political role in South Asia.
The World: India: Easy Victory, Uneasy Peace - TIME
the Pakistani military suffered further humiliation by having their 90,000 prisoners of war (POWs) released by India only after the negotiation and signing of the Simla Agreement on 2 July 1972.

Pakistan lost half its navy, a quarter of its air force and a third of its army
Can Pakistan Survive?: The Death of a State - Tariq Ali - Google Books

If that is called leaving you enemy stronger, than you are even dumber that I thought.

I can answer it for you,even after 4 wars, a much smaller country has given you tremors that you don't have the balls to go try to take that country over, PERIOD.
Pakistan has nusisance value for us, but that is beyond your comprehension.The real issue is you are just a pakistani false flag (more a PMLN troll) being exposed everytime run into a senior member here. thats it.

3) Comparing 1890's war with Mexico on horses and cannons with 2015.....great comparison you provided didn't you? There is -100% relevance of your little link to the topic on hand. There is stupidity and there is master stupidity. Your post has serious elements of Master Stupidity.
Sure an American who doesn't know his own history....(But knows everytime Nawaz Shariz uses the restroom)
I am not one who claimed US never fought a war with Mexico, guess who did....

Last edited:
Read again dummy, Indian Objectives have never been to obliterate pakistani army, but only to respond the pakistani aggression, maintain territorial sovriegnity and protect Indian interests. Use a friggin thesaurus to look up the meaning of each of those words, I don't know how else to drill the meaning into your numb skull.

Understandable, It does reflect your lack of intellect. Sorry I can't do anything about it, actually no one can.

We didn't dummy, In the last major war,
Pakistan lost half its population and a significant portion of its economy and suffered setbacks to its geo-political role in South Asia.
The World: India: Easy Victory, Uneasy Peace - TIME
the Pakistani military suffered further humiliation by having their 90,000 prisoners of war (POWs) released by India only after the negotiation and signing of the Simla Agreement on 2 July 1972.

Pakistan lost half its navy, a quarter of its air force and a third of its army
Can Pakistan Survive?: The Death of a State - Tariq Ali - Google Books

If that is called leaving you enemy stronger, than you are even dumber that I thought.

Pakistan has nusisance value for us, but that is beyond your comprehension.The real issue is you are just a pakistani false flag (more a PMLN troll) being exposed everytime run into a senior member here. thats it.

Sure an American who doesn't know his own history....(But knows everytime Nawaz Shariz uses the restroom)
I am not one who claimed US never fought a war with Mexico, guess who did....

Sure you'll go in circles and circles for years but won't let go of your fake Indian pride.

1) Pakistan is a defensive force. Outside of 65 and Kargil, they didn't start the other wars.In fact India was supporting separatists in Eastern Pakistan like India is supporting terrorism in Karachi and Baluchistan through Afghanistan and Iran into Pakistan TODAY. Same tactics, but won't result in anything.

2) You'll always be Pakistan focus. No matter who you act like or show "Wana Be" America. Simple is that. You can't ignore Pakistan and 80% of your military,and everything focuses on Pakistan. The rest is just a show to the world to see more ships and all, to scare little birds and countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and all.

3) I know MORE US history than you can Imagine. I also know A LOT of India history where you current Hindu extremists and murderers are starting a new propaganda of Vedic times, where your scooters would fly inter-galaxy to mars in ten minutes running on water. A cigar after smoking, would get rebuilt like the movie Terminator's robots and the Fish walked alongside with humans and participated in construction activities earning pay checks which would be cash-able inside the Ocean. The GREAT Hindu vedic times!!!

Now if you want the topic to be American History, do so and I'd love to teach you a lot. You are googling stuff. I have stuff in my head about my county's history from Columbus till Today!!! Off topic stuff won't help you solidify your crappy logic from above posts!!!

@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar : why do people like this gentleman have the titles of "Think Tank Analysts"? If you read the waste of so many posts above, I am surprised to see the level of intellect (or lack thereof). So why handout titles like Think Tank Analysts? I think I expect wisdom from think tanks.....far from what I get from this gentlemen.

Last edited:

In addition, I have heard of certain discussions about few Generals wanting to push in on West Pakistan but Mrs. Gandhi refused on the basis that W. Pakistan serves as a buffer against more extremist factions in ME and Afganishtan.

Now if you want the topic to be American History, do so and I'd love to teach you a lot. !

I wonder about the validity of your statement on the basis of this

The US has never been at war with Venezuela or Mexico.

US has been at war with Mexico, I think every child knows about Battle of Alamo out there.

In addition, I have heard of certain discussions about few Generals wanting to push in on West Pakistan but Mrs. Gandhi refused on the basis that W. Pakistan serves as a buffer against more extremist factions in ME and Afganishtan.

I wonder about the validity of your statement on the basis of this

US has been at war with Mexico, I think every child knows about Battle of Alamo out there

1) Right, so what happened after Mr. Gandhi???? 70 years past by and 4 wars.....so you are letting Pakistan "survivie" so it could act like a buffer with extreme fractions? LOL!!! Apaprently you've let you enemy "survive" where it can put a boot up your rear PRETTY darn deep!!! Write bullshiit that someone's believes in and has ANY link to common sense and reality.

Also, which extreme fractions are you talking about? The ones in India in the shape of Hindu-terrorists who kill just as many humans belonging to minorities of India, or in the shape of Al-Qaeda as the Muslim terrorists? They are the same, only two faces of the same puzzle, one face being Hinduism and the other one being Islam. The terrorist part doesn't change in both as they both believe in forcing their religion onto others through force, violence and murder.

2) Where did you see me saying Mexico didn't go at war with the US???? This stuff is taught here in the early years of schools and is a part of the American history. Show me, where did you see me saying that the US didn't go to war with Mexico? The US also went to war with the Britts to gain independence, with many other countries since then.

1) Right, so what happened after Mr. Gandhi???? 70 years past by and 4 wars.....so you are letting Pakistan "survivie" so it could act like a buffer with extreme fractions? LOL!!! Apaprently you've let you enemy "survive" where it can put a boot up your rear PRETTY darn deep!!! Write bullshiit that someone's believes in and has ANY link to common sense and reality.

Also, which extreme fractions are you talking about? The ones in India in the shape of Hindu-terrorists who kill just as many humans belonging to minorities of India, or in the shape of Al-Qaeda as the Muslim terrorists? They are the same, only two faces of the same puzzle, one face being Hinduism and the other one being Islam. The terrorist part doesn't change in both as they both believe in forcing their religion onto others through force, violence and murder.

2) Where did you see me saying Mexico didn't go at war with the US???? This stuff is taught here in the early years of schools and is a part of the American history. Show me, where did you see me saying that the US didn't go to war with Mexico? The US also went to war with the Britts to gain independence, with many other countries since then.

You seriously American with American passport? :rofl:

Where did you see me saying Mexico didn't go at war with the US???? This stuff is taught here in the early years of schools and is a part of the American history. Show me, where did you see me saying that the US didn't go to war with Mexico? The US also went to war with the Britts to gain independence, with many other countries since then.

I think I have quoted the relevant lines.

Regards.

2) The US has never been at war with Venezuela or Mexico. Nor all three or two of the three are nuclear armed countries. Could the answer above be any more stupider than what's written? I hate to say it but really???

Maybe you are suffering from some kind of dementia. :rofl:

You seriously American with American passport? :rofl:

Yea bro, isn't it surprising? I don't carry a Vedic card which allows me to go to Mars or inter-galaxy on my Ferrari like you people used to do 6000 YEARS ago as your Hindu nationals try to tell the world!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Maybe you are suffering from some kind of dementia. :rofl:

And that's ALL you could come up with? Where did the Vedic wisdom go? Cup Cake, you didn't show me 1 CENT of logic, just weird statements. How about you at the least Google stuff so you have something to respond with? You'd atleast look like you are 18, cuz right now, your post shows you as 12 years old!

Back
Top Bottom