What's new

Featured Pakistan, Israel, Turkey flags marched together in Azerbaijan victory parade

Not all pakistanis.only some secular Pakistanis living in Europe.

local Pakistanis will not allow the state to officially accept Israel and that's for sure.
The local pakistani will be fine with accepting isreal as they were never their enemy. why do the people of pakistan has to be played by the likes of arabs and iranians. They dont give two houts about pakistan so why should pakistan care.
The only people opposing the idea of recognizing Isreal would be the damn mullahs bc once thats done who would be their boogeyman in their Friday Qhudbas. Mullah will always need a bogeyman to keep the the gullible masses under them.

Now c'mon man I am genuinely trying to listen and understand, but be serious
And even you have to admit
You sounding like this crack head man
Like I am so so so sorry bro, but I just can't stop laughing at this man, like I am genuinely trying to remain serious here

Why are you going looney at the mere mention of Israel calling it betrayal of Islam itself, munafaqat, masquerading as muslim, traitors, murderers- didn't even kill a bee son..., Thives

Besides another gem
"convincing arguments, appealing to humans with his logic"

Damn if you're calling this basic act itself Satan's way of pulling you in, a fitnah

That means logical and rational thinking is just a satanic tool to pull Muslims in

While intellectual bankruptcy is to be promoted as only covering up your ears to logic can prevent satanic influences

Logical thinking is the cornerstone of human society, there is no Human society without it.

It's fundamental basis

How are you going to survive and thrive in modern society without it?
This is a primitive, backwards and irrational world view

Logic is confined to the mortal realm, if you can understand this statement, then you would understand the rest. If not, then I suggest you go study the Noble Quran. I am not gonna spoon feed someone who has already made up their mind on things as simple as the rejection of murderer/liar state of israel.

This is crunch time, humanity stands on the verge of the passing of the third shadow in Akhir-u-Zaman. It is at this point where the clear defining lines will be drawn between good and evil. There wouldn't be the luxury for those who still aren't convinced .... sitting on the fence will only end you up on the side of evil.

As for comparing me to the person on tube, well it only proves your limited acumen and the lack of discernment. Either way, I couldn't care less of what you think of me. For my priority is toward those who have the spark of Imaan in their hearts to wage the struggle for establishing their own.

Pakistanis have reached the edge of the horizon, they have to choose either Islam and in which they pursue their quest for knowledge and living with dignity. Or choose the liberal munafiqs, which will seal their doom. Whichever way Pakistanis go, one thing is DEAD CERTAIN, it is their decision to make.

Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, the Noble Qur'an toward Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah .... or recognizing the liar/murder Zionist state and join their ranks toward utter destruction. Your choice Pakistan, make it or break it.

Logic is confined to the mortal realm, if you can understand this statement, then you would understand the rest. If not, then I suggest you go study the Noble Quran. I am not gonna spoon feed someone who has already made up their mind on things as simple as the rejection of murderer/liar state of israel.

This is crunch time, humanity stands on the verge of the passing of the third shadow in Akhir-u-Zaman. It is at this point where the clear defining lines will be drawn between good and evil. There wouldn't be the luxury for those who still aren't convinced .... sitting on the fence will only end you up on the side of evil.

As for comparing me to the person on tube, well it only proves your limited acumen and the lack of discernment. Either way, I couldn't care less of what you think of me. For my priority is toward those who have the spark of Imaan in their hearts to wage the struggle for establishing their own.

Pakistanis have reached the edge of the horizon, they have to choose either Islam and in which they pursue their quest for knowledge and living with dignity. Or choose the liberal munafiqs, which will seal their doom. Whichever way Pakistanis go, one thing is DEAD CERTAIN, it is their decision to make.

Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, the Noble Qur'an toward Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah .... or recognizing the liar/murder Zionist state and join their ranks toward utter destruction. Your choice Pakistan, make it or break it.
You do know that I don't like Israel or advocating for recognizing it, right?

no issue with Azerbaijan but some in Pakistan would have strong reactions...
View attachment 792175
like this...
add in Israel, India connection that'll turn off even the non-religious crowd who in the past may have asked for normalization

This man is dead; can you leave him alone what he did in this world right or wrong will be judged by Allah SWT…

Log marney ke baad bhi nahi bakhstey…sad

Bani Israel were the owners of the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judea, in modern terms, this is considered the country of Israel.

Kingdom of Israel was created by 10 lost tribes , who were the enemies of Kingdom of Judae, they both were at constant war with each other till northern kingdom, the kingdom of Israel was attacked and overrun by Assyrians. You, the Jews, are from southern kindgom of Judea, you have no right on the name of "Israel". The name doesnt belong to you, better call yourself Judea.

Quran also says that yahood o nasara can't be our "Friends".
either you are a liar or you have no knowledge of history and also you do not understand what is said in the Quraan. someone ought to tell you the story of negus of habsha and Migration to Abyssinia الهجرة إلى الحبشة
All the "Muslim " countries who do have diplomatic relations with Israel, are also not at peace with them.
So why Pakistanis are dying to do so?
when are you getting Pakistan to break up with india which is in a permanent state of war with Pakistan?
Log marney ke baad bhi nahi bakhstey…sad
millions of illiterates worship him still. he's been promoted to "allama" another 10 years down the line he will be "ghous e ahzam"

I am surprised the Pakistani soldier didn't hit the Israeli soldier with his flag pole.
imaginary battles only happen on the web (real retaliation, if any, will be in Pakistan by razvites (and may be by some others) against other Pakistanis, besides they were all Azeris waving different flags. do read the thread before coming up with the sublime gems

Last edited:
imaginary battles only happen on the web, besides they were all Azeris waving different flags. do read the thread before coming up with the sublime gems
The Israeli flag is enough to torch and provoke a reaction in any decent human being.

either you are a liar or you have no knowledge of history and also you do not understand what is said in the Quraan. someone ought to tell you the story of negus of habsha and Migration to Abyssinia الهجرة إلى الحبشة
when are you getting Pakistan to break up with india which is in a permanent state of war with Pakistan?
millions of illiterates worship him still. he's been promoted to "allama" another 10 years down the line he will be "ghous e ahzam"
Habasha is Ethiopia not Israel.

It's not a zero sum game.

If there is no support for Kashmir, then we will not offer support to Palestine. Simple. It is half a world way and its insignificant. They shouldn't have sold their land, they should have been able to defend themselves and Israel have conquered their land when they defeated a 7 nation assault. Fair play.

What is significant is Kashmir, do you see any Muslim countries cutting off relations with India over this? Nope. Pakistan is not a martyr for anybody.

Last edited:
Quran also says that yahood o nasara can't be our "Friends".
doorstar said:
Habasha is Ethiopia not Israel.
so you are a deceiver and a trickster and an ignoramus to boot
do you see any Muslim countries cutting off relations with India over this? Nope. Pakistan is not a martyr for anybody.
do you see any molvi advocating cutting ties with bharat? nope, it is their spiritual home where their mazhahib were born/created.

Last edited:
do you see any molvi advocating cutting ties with bharat? nope, it is their spiritual home where their mazhahib were born/created.

You know if Jinnah's blueprint had been fully applied Pakistan would not even need religion as a reason to exist. Itself would be the reason and once that happens like it has happened to China/USA/EU nations, it does not need to be held hostage by low IQ. A 1st world economy, clean streets, developed cities, top 10 passport in the world, good relations with all nations. No one would have needed a reason to politicize Islam, it's a faith and people practice it and that's it, it does not decide policy. I understand it's an important part of their life but why politicize it? I just don't see the correlation between spirituality and geopolitics. :lol:

10 years down the line he will be "ghous e ahzam"

Oh so you are the one I was searching for such a long time on PDF, if you can predict the future that accurately then I have few questions regarding lottery numbers and will I am able to have a world tour? etc …

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom