What's new

Featured Pakistan, Israel, Turkey flags marched together in Azerbaijan victory parade

View attachment 792187
nibba please!!
relax karo baby...

Ah yes, the "relax karo" typos. Laugh you bud, the day isn't too far when things get real in the blink of an eye. So yeah, go ahead and relax all you want. I am far from anxious, I strive to walk the path that I must to establish my Imaan. You can do what you want, I don't care which way you go.

ignore these so called Pakistanis. most of them r followers of mirza ghulam qadiyani who claimed to be final prophet and died in latrine. here is the picture of their false prophet :D

mein ne bola thaa naa k teri hamesha jalti hi rahay gi InshaALLAH

thank you brother .... I know who I am dealing with, its they who don't know whom they are dealing with. They ought to know that when Imam-ul-Mahdi arrives, the first blood spilt to defend Islam will be of munafiq, whether they be qadiyanis, wahhabis or whoever else there is, masquerading as Muslim but in reality are traitors, liars, thieves and murderers.

and isn't it becoming so true, that on the day of Qayamah, 999 out of every 1000 shall be thrown into the hellfire. being an actual, real Muslim would be like holding a burning coal in your fist.

so they can laugh all they want, as Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, when HIS punishment shall come, there would be no escape from. besides their laughter and taunts epitomizes their munafiqat and betrayal of Islam. so let them laugh, let them feel comfortable in their sense of power or control. they have chosen their fate, now no matter what they do, they won't be able to change it no matter what they do.

remember that iblees is convinced he is right to defy Allah's command. iblees is adamant that he will be forgiven by Allah on Judgement Day. he (satan) plots and plans against those who are vulnerable, so they steer away from Imaan, to with whispers or taunt, doubt, convincing arguments, appealing to humans with his logic and preying like an apex predator on our Nafs.

My name is Mujahid, one who wages the struggle for establishing Imaan. I will wage that struggle against all odds, using the Hikmah from the Noble Qur'an.

thank you brother .... I know who I am dealing with, its they who don't know whom they are dealing with. They ought to know that when Imam-ul-Mahdi arrives, the first blood spilt to defend Islam will be of munafiq, whether they be qadiyanis, wahhabis or whoever else there is, masquerading as Muslim but in reality are traitors, liars, thieves and murderers.

and isn't it becoming so true, that on the day of Qayamah, 999 out of every 1000 shall be thrown into the hellfire. being an actual, real Muslim would be like holding a burning coal in your fist.

so they can laugh all they want, as Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, when HIS punishment shall come, there would be no escape from. besides their laughter and taunts epitomizes their munafiqat and betrayal of Islam. so let them laugh, let them feel comfortable in their sense of power or control. they have chosen their fate, now no matter what they do, they won't be able to change it no matter what they do.

remember that iblees is convinced he is right to defy Allah's command. iblees is adamant that he will be forgiven by Allah on Judgement Day. he (satan) plots and plans against those who are vulnerable, so they steer away from Imaan, to with whispers or taunt, doubt, convincing arguments, appealing to humans with his logic and preying like an apex predator on our Nafs.

My name is Mujahid, one who wages the struggle for establishing Imaan. I will wage that struggle against all odds, using the Hikmah from the Noble Qur'an.
Now c'mon man I am genuinely trying to listen and understand, but be serious
And even you have to admit
You sounding like this crack head man
Like I am so so so sorry bro, but I just can't stop laughing at this man, like I am genuinely trying to remain serious here

Why are you going looney at the mere mention of Israel calling it betrayal of Islam itself, munafaqat, masquerading as muslim, traitors, murderers- didn't even kill a bee son..., Thives

Besides another gem
"convincing arguments, appealing to humans with his logic"

Damn if you're calling this basic act itself Satan's way of pulling you in, a fitnah

That means logical and rational thinking is just a satanic tool to pull Muslims in

While intellectual bankruptcy is to be promoted as only covering up your ears to logic can prevent satanic influences

Logical thinking is the cornerstone of human society, there is no Human society without it.

It's fundamental basis

How are you going to survive and thrive in modern society without it?
This is a primitive, backwards and irrational world view

Last edited:
Those who like israel as a Pakistani, I am not even sorry for what awaits you when you go six feet under. Ignorance is NOT the same as Innocence. And it is clear that those who call themselves Muslims and recognize israel .... you have no idea what you're messing with .... so don't be surprised when Malhamah breaks out and you find yourself staring down your own destruction. At that time you'd have no one else to blame but yourself. For when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah punishment rains down, there shall be NO ESCAPE, NO EXCUSE, NO ONE TO PROTECT YOU .... you will feel the truth about fearing the punishment of Allah that day, but it will be too late for you then.

When you choose to live in ignorance, so shall you die in ignorance and what a terrifying death that shall be indeed
Calm down meray munna.
Aisa bole ruha hai jaisay allah nay isko bheja hai.

Quran repeats what is said in the bible , that the sons of Israel would be exiled from the promise land if they sin , but that God would gather them back to the promise land before the end of times.

" thereafter We said to the children of Israel, “Live in the land. So, when the appointed time of the Hereafter will come, We shall bring you all joined together.”

17:104

~

Who is denying that? but you missed the point I made in my post, there are far more interesting things mentioned in Holy Quran about the Jews, and what happen in end times :) if you want to go by Quran and Hadith, then yes Allah will gather Jews in the holy land only to be followed by Dajjal and later to be killed in a final battle between good and evil. Allah knew the past/present/future of Jewish nation, their betrayals and murdering of Prophets and rejecting the message gives them the fate, repent before its too late, do good with Palestinians as they are the owner of the land and also your brothers in Abrahamic faith. Treat them good and maybe Allah will have mercy on Jewish nation.

Who is denying that? but you missed the point I made in my post, there are far more interesting things mentioned in Holy Quran about the Jews, and what happen in end times :) if you want to go by Quran and Hadith, then yes Allah will gather Jews in the holy land only to be followed by Dajjal and later to be killed in a final battle between good and evil. Allah knew the past/present/future of Jewish nation, their betrayals and murdering of Prophets and rejecting the message gives them the fate, repent before its too late, do good with Palestinians as they are the owner of the land and also your brothers in Abrahamic faith. Treat them good and maybe Allah will have mercy on Jewish nation.

It says some of the Jews would follow Dajjal not all . As for the final judgment - each according to his own deeds ...

~

It says some of the Jews would follow Dajjal not all . As for the final judgment - each according to his own deeds ...

~

Nope, and nope :) you need a better research on end time Prophecies.

Also in Azerbaijan

251961098_879486719623835_4000273402106769258_n.jpg

Not all pakistanis.only some secular Pakistanis living in Europe.

local Pakistanis will not allow the state to officially accept Israel and that's for sure.

2-3% of Pakistanis are secular types.
5-10% are Islamic types.
The rest are indifferent to either of them.
55% are adults(18+)
45% are under 18.

People like you make comments as if you represent entire Pakistani populace, you don't, and neither do I.

2-3% of Pakistanis are secular types.
5-10% are Islamic types.
The rest are indifferent to either of them.
55% are adults(18+)
45% are under 18.

People like you make comments as if you represent entire Pakistani populace, you don't, and neither do I.
You can't see what is happening in Pakistan due to french envoy? Govt. is not able to handle only 5-10% Islamic people.

I live in Pakistan so I know what our people think about Israel.

You can't see what is happening in Pakistan due to french envoy? Govt. is not able to handle only 5-10% Islamic people.

I live in Pakistan so I know what our people think about Israel.

Those tlp and other religious parties type are minority even among those 5-10% Islamic types(who themself are a minority just like seculars). They don't have any support by vast majority. And because of their vandalizing tactics, they even are losing support of minority religious types too. Not all people want to burn their own country/property for some foreign country. But just so happens, for whatever reasons, these types are the most visible on media. Does not mean they represent all of us.

Those tlp and other religious parties type are minority even among those 5-10% Islamic types(who themself are a minority just
I have lived with saraikis.They are actually real supporters of TLP.
But as for Israel,whole Punjab (I only know about punjab) has one openion "Israel is an evil state"
So under their pressure,state can't accept Israel officially.

I have lived with saraikis.They are actually real supporters of TLP.
But as for Israel,whole Punjab (I only know about punjab) has one openion "Israel is an evil state"
So under their pressure,state can't accept Israel officially.

Oh bhai, half of Pak is underage and other half isn't and are allowed to vote.
The half which are allowed to vote, only 52% showed up to vote in last election.
Which means half of the adult Pakistanis don't even care about who rules Pakistan let alone Pak's foreign policy.
Are you really under the impression that each and every Pakistani is on same page regarding some foreign country? Think again.

Back
Top Bottom