What's new

Pakistan must reassess ties with Israel: Saleem Mandviwalla

Psycho Gujju has lost his marbles.

LOL, dude is from my community in Pakistan. It is a very rich community, quintessentially banya mentality. When our religious leader travels, he is greeted by governors and heads of state. Modi came to one of his celebrations.

This guy will sell anyone to make a buck. It's all about business for these guys. They look down on anyone who doesn't succeed in business. They even look down on professionals like me because we don't own our own business. Only a fool works for someone else, according to them.

PPP Senator Saleem Mandviwalla on Saturday said Pakistan must reassess its ties with Israel and take the deal that is in its own best interest.

Mandviwalla, whose party is a part of the government, said: "We should not stop dialogue and trade with any country. People criticise Israel [but] we have to look after our own interests."

He said all the Middle East nations were negotiating and trading with Israel, adding that Pakistan must also do what suits its own interest.

Similarly, he indicated that the door for dialogue should not be closed on Pakistan's immediate neighbours, including India. "We have a border with India. Families live here. All three countries (India, Iran and Afghanistan) are important to us."

View attachment 854987View attachment 854986
@waz @muhammadhafeezmalik @Jungibaaz @RescueRanger @Areesh @Zarvan @Jango @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Ssan @SIPRA @Beny Karachun @dani191 @sammuel @Zaki @Wood @HRK @PakSword @VCheng @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Indus Falcon @Indus Pakistan @koolio @Verve @Dual Wielder @El Sidd @Falcon26

This dude would sell him mother and daughter cheaper than a dollar thanks to inflation.

The part about lizard holes describes this nation pretty accurately.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, you will follow the path of those before you, step by step and inch by inch; if they entered the hole of a lizard, you would follow.” We said, “O Messenger of Allah, do you mean the Jews and Christians?” The Prophet said, “Who else?”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3269, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2669

With how frequently the topic is being brought into national discourse and media focus, it's obvious. They're gonna do it. Sorry Quaid, your legacy doesn't mean anything to us.
na it wont happen.......Israelis r just desperate to get accepted by somebody as us. A big Major Powerful Muslim Country like ours. Afterall its only 45 countries out of 223+ in the world who recognize them. They hope, through this recognition other countries will also be encouraged.

So they r desperately rallying all their assets in here and in World!

LOL, dude is from my community in Pakistan. It is a very rich community, quintessentially banya mentality. When our religious leader travels, he is greeted by governors and heads of state. Modi came to one of his celebrations.

This guy will sell anyone to make a buck. It's all about business for these guys. They look down on anyone who doesn't succeed in business. They even look down on professionals like me because we don't own our own business. Only a fool works for someone else, according to them.

Tell him Jesus will crash the stock market and people would not invest with him due to such uncertainty.

Does he also sing Rivers of Zion on the Indus banks? What is his Zion?

Well he is representing PDM that includes JUIF and other parties.

Don't vote for them. Do you want to lynch him for his mere commentary of opinion?

I knew this establishment was an illegal child of zionists. They fooled ppl with their beards and talk of Islam but their true ugly face is slowly getting exposed. Since Musharraf time i knew the establishment wants to recognize its father israel. Mullahs and liberals are onboard and part of the plan. You see how mullahs became powerful during Musharraf time, acted as friendly opposition. Stupid ppl still follow these zionist mullahs who been selling religion and zionist generals who been selling the country. Only Allah can save us.

Mandivala, i guess this guy has his roots in Gujarat. Few generations ago

Dont read much, just his gujju instincts playing in .if he is really a gujrati else i can't say anything about his comment

Problem is in our duplicity we condemn killing of Israelis in Palestine

But why when myanmare do even worst genocide than Israel we supply them with more military hardware like thunder jet

I agree with saleem we need to change if we have to survive

Either condemn both or do same with Israel trade as we do with mayanmar
Salute to mualana sahab to starting this topic

Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. Palestine is NOT. These are two different issues. Pakistan should re-consider its ties with Israel, especially economic ties for it's benefit.
I agree. A great change is afoot in Pakistan. When I first began to engage with Paks on internet in early 2000s just mentioning Israel was a sin. Over last two decades things have began to change. Particulary after the godfather Saudia Arabia and UAE made love to Israel.

ust his gujju instincts playing in
And what are these?

Back
Top Bottom