What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
wtf
In my heart I knew there was something shady with her- most Pakistanis who have lived or have been to SA become a bit off in the head

I've watched 2 news channels reports so far, no mentioned of who the person is what is his religion/demands. Whoever it turns out, this is not the right way, the hostages must not be harmed as it will be a sin from Islamic point of view and it will create division among the community, I heard that the Rabbi is very friendly and active with Muslims in building relationships.

Hmm, so the information coming to light now, well i hope he does not harm anyone and police apprehend him before any unfortunate incident happens.
I hope so too. Israeli media reports their PM is closely monitoring the situation. God forbid if something goes wrong, it would be very bad for already strained Pakistan - US relations

I hope so too. Israeli media reports their PM is closely monitoring the situation. God forbid if something goes wrong, it would be very bad for Pakistan - US relations

Why Israeli PM monitoring the situation? this is a case of America with Americans involved.

Back
Top Bottom