What's new

Featured Pakistan, Israel, Turkey flags marched together in Azerbaijan victory parade

You are lying through your teeth and you know it.

Same religion? Do you even know your history? Kingdom of Israel went back to old pagan ways, worshipping the calf and what not.

Which alliance you are talking about? The only alliance was against each other with third parties:

The Hebrew Bible claims that Israel and Judah often fought each other, sometimes allying with different powers in the region. In their last war, Judah allied with Assyria while Israel allied with another power named Aram. This last war led to the destruction of Israel by an Assyrian force in 723 B.C.

So what we learn:

1) The Kingdom of Judah, from where the "Jews" came from, actively took part in the destruction of Kingdom of Israel, which was created by ten lost tribes.

2) The northern kingdom of Israel and the Jewish adobe, the Kingdom of Judah were enemies. Irrespective of their common heritage.

3) After the fall of Kingdom of Israel, those ten tribes were taken captive and hence the term "Ten LOST tribes".

4) Considering above facts, the Jews and their progeny, can never claim to be custodian of Israel. Their roots are in Judah, not Israel. This get more complicated since the modern jews have no real Bani Israel bloodline left in them , and most of them are actually Khazar converts.

5) As for land right, well, I cant say about Arabs or any other, but there is a section of my population, around 35-40% who by the looks of it are original and unspoiled Bani Israel of lost tribes. They call themselves Pakhtoons, and they might have a word or so about the ownership. Stay tuned.
You're an ignorant and a fool.

Just completely ignored all of the facts I have stated.

People of Israel and the people of Judea both had the same religion and genetics, but they had political conflict.
So your foolish attempt at claiming we are Judeans and not Israelis is worthless since they are the same people.
That would be like saying if me and my brother have opposing opinions it means we are not brothers.

You're also talking as if the history of the Jewish people ended as soon as the Kingdom of Israel was destroyed in 723 B.C., but that's wrong, the bible only ends at 100B.C. , and refers to the Jews as Bani Israel. Bani Israel, are the people who are the descendants of Ya'akov. Both the people of Israel and Judea are such.

So as I said, the ten tribes weren't lost
and didn't start worshipping cattle, they fled to Judea or were exiled to Babylon and that's why current day Israel has so many Jewish Persian immigrants.

Yes, the people of Judea and the people of Israel were sometimes battling, but when the Kingdom of Israel fell, many of the Jews fled to Judea.
Jews had presence in Israel all throughout history, up to this day.

Palestinians on the other hand, have nothing to do with Israel. They're nothing more than Arab immigrants that migrated to Israel from Jordan and Egypt and decided to create
a new nationality in order to get more land for Arab colonialism.

Also, if you say we are Judeans, and there is a common practice among Muslims to claim Jesus, which was a Judean, was also a Palestinian, that means by logic that we are Palestinians?
You're all a joke.

Islamists Pakistanis who supports the baku republic in the name of islam are dead right now.

People of Israel and the people of Judea both had the same religion and genetics, but they had political conflict.
So your foolish attempt at claiming we are Judeans and not Israelis is worthless since they are the same people.
That would be like saying if me and my brother have opposing opinions it means we are not brothers.

You're also talking as if the history of the Jewish people ended as soon as the Kingdom of Israel was destroyed in 723 B.C., but that's wrong, the bible only ends at 100B.C. , and refers to the Jews as Bani Israel. Bani Israel, are the people who are the descendants of Ya'akov. Both the people of Israel and Judea are such.

and didn't start worshipping cattle, they fled to Judea or were exiled to Babylon and that's why current day Israel has so many Jewish Persian immigrants.

Yes, the people of Judea and the people of Israel were sometimes battling, but when the Kingdom of Israel fell, many of the Jews fled to Judea.

Palestinians on the other hand, have nothing to do with Israel. They're nothing more than Arab immigrants that migrated to Israel from Jordan and Egypt and decided to create

Also, if you say we are Judeans, and there is a common practice among Muslims to claim Jesus, which was a Judean, was also a Palestinian, that means by logic that we are Palestinians?
You're all a joke.
Why you kikes are against the fake country of Palestine but support the fake country of Azerbaijan??!! Why you bark when the world chose politics over history but you did the same to Armenia??!

Why you kikes are against the fake country of Palestine but support the fake country of Azerbaijan??!! Why you bark when the world chose politics over history but you did the same to Armenia??!
Political reasons,my friend. Just like for USA there were "good" dictators in some parts of the world and "bad" dictators. But you know that already,you're just asking a rhetorical question

Political reasons,my friend. Just like for USA there were "good" dictators in some parts of the world and "bad" dictators. But you know that already,you're just asking a rhetorical question
Then they shouldn’t bark at the UN when they choose politics over history in Palestine because they did that in karabakh.

Then they shouldn’t bark at the UN when they choose politics over history in Palestine because they did that in karabakh.
I know man,I know. And from what I hear,Azeris entered Armenia again and there are battles now.

I have been a student of ancient history of the Middle & the Near East, for quite awhile. To the best of my info, the ancient Jewish Kingdom began with the Joshua (Yushae in Arabic) sometimes around 1200 BC (?) and was at its peak during the time of David & Solomon (circa 1000BC), broke up sometimes around 900 BC into 2 Kingdoms which were called Israel & Judeah.

A couple of centuries later the Northern Kingdom of Israel was completely destroyed by the Assyrians and the population deported. It is said that out of the initial 12 tribes (progeny of the 12 sons of Jacob- Hazrat Yaqub A.S) ten were lost.

The southern kingdom of Judeah continued for another 100 years. Circa 600- 595 BC the Babylonians conquered Judeah and the majority of the population was transported to Babylon. Cyrus the great conquered Babylon in 539 BC and allowed Jews to return to their homeland.

Origin of the modern Judes/Yahudies/Jews is indeed the kingdom of Judeah which was eventually destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD.

Last edited:
using this logic Persia and india should both be de-recognized for they -separately and together- have done more damage to Pakistan than Israel could ever do.

then there was E. Pakistan, anyone remember E. Pakistan, moolahs/molvis/jehadis/momineen made no fuss over it being recognized as bangldesh.
You don't understand simple logic. India is an existential threat and not israel. Friend of my enemy is also my enemy.

It's funny when I see Pakistanis or other muslims here who hate Israel,see Azerbaijan raise the Israeli flag,buy Israeli weapons,have friendly relations with Israel and yet support Azerbaijan against Armenia.

In the morning they shout "We must liberate Palestine!" and at night "Haha Azerbaijan must take all of Armenia!"

You don't understand simple logic. India is an existential threat and not israel. Friend of my enemy is also my enemy.
wow! an imbecile teaching me logic!

if you knew the meaning of the word logic you'd be advocating de-recognition of Palestine for giving modi teli a medal and for punishing its own envoy in Pakistan for taking part in a free Kashmir rally.

and Iran for facilitation of infiltration of terrorists, saboteurs and spies into Blochistan.

Bangladesh for taking E. Pakistan and handing it over to India.

and bharat itself for being --in your own words-- 'an existential threat'

and what about the USA, is it any less of a friend of bharat than Israel?

PS. I hate illiterate multi-ID rats especially those that are bereft of any logic and commonsense

Last edited:

You're all a joke.
You are crazed and delusional. You can't prove that the Palestinians were not there other than wild baseless assertions. We know your history, you people are descendants of sun worshipers, followers of Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaton 1351–1334 BC. So basically you are descendants of renegade Egyptians who were chased out by the old guard priests who believed in multiple gods. You people fled to what is called Palestine most likely given asylum by them and food and shelter.

You are crazed and delusional. You can't prove that the Palestinians were not there other than wild baseless assertions. We know your history, you people are descendants of sun worshipers, followers of Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaton 1351–1334 BC. So basically you are descendants of renegade Egyptians who were chased out by the old guard priests who believed in multiple gods. You people fled to what is called Palestine most likely given asylum by them and food and shelter.
Umh
How are these Europeans with blue eyes
native to Palestine region, with neighborhood full of brown people

But Palestinian brown people are colonizers

Interesting!..

wow! an imbecile teaching me logic!

if you knew the meaning of the word logic you will be advocating de-recognition of Palestine for giving modi teli a medal and for punishing its own envoy in Pakistan for taking part in a free Kashmir rally.

and Iran for facilitation of infiltration of terrorists, saboteurs and spies into Blochistan.

Bangladesh for taking E. Pakistan and handing it over to India.

and bharat itself for being --in your own words-- 'an existential threat'

and what about the USA, is it any less of a friend of bharat than Israel?

PS. I hate illiterate multi-ID rats especially those that are bereft of any logic and commonsense
Kashmir? Iran? are you serious? You are behaving like an old Uncle. You are trying to mix other problems with this one issue. I am not a multi-ID rat. I don't care what people think about me. Do you think that you can change me through your insecurities? hahaha Bro chill. Sometimes you have to remain silent otherwise people will eat your mind. You are eating my mind. Crazy Uncle.

Kashmir? Iran? are you serious? You are behaving like an old Uncle. You are trying to mix other problems with this one issue. I am not a multi-ID rat. I don't care what people think about me. Do you think that you can change me through your insecurities? hahaha Bro chill. Sometimes you have to remain silent otherwise people will eat your mind. You are eating my mind. Crazy Uncle.
oh and a liar to boot! last time I accused you of being a multi ID holder you admitted it to a Moderator account named krash. I recall the exact time and date.

do you recall wanting to start a temple demolition campaign in Pakistan?

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom