What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

that’s indian problem they got short memories

same Indians were not laughing in the U.K or abroad. 2 weeks back there Indian sikh guy carrying a crossbow broke into Windsor castle to kill the queen … lol

this guy is now in U.K. custody in a mental hospital that’s what he’s put in sure we believe he was ill lol

Only doctors can decide if sikh was mental case , if guy was mental we can sympathise with him , if he was normal , he should be punished , we will be happy .

Ok buddy- this is how people living in the desert look like and this is definitely not colonization in the name of religion (which academically or from secular presepctive is likely considered folk stories- so ethnic cleansing, genocide, colonization in the name of folk stories)
View attachment 809175
Human race is f-ed
If aliens ever come they'd just laugh at us and leave us alone
This is a Canadian living in NY. He is not an Israeli. he is Jewish.

This is a Canadian living in NY. He is not an Israeli. he is Jewish.

proves nothing? , most "Israeli" "settlers" are blonde/white dudes with American accents and DNA wise are probably some English, German European mix
So why are these European colonizers claiming Israel as their historical land?

If this kid decides he can go to Israel and he will be considered "Israeli" - than he'll chant "our" land like a deranged maniac and will become the laughing stock of the world

proves nothing? , most "Israeli" "settlers" are blonde/white dudes with American accents and DNA wise are probably some English, German European mix
So why are these European colonizers claiming Israel as their historical land?

If this kid decides he can go to Israel and he will be considered "Israeli" - than he'll chant "our" land like a deranged maniac and will become the laughing stock of the world
I invite you to look at this page. Middle easterners come in different shades. As far as the picture you posted, it's a guy who was born in Canada, moved to NY wondering if he can be called Jewish. Nothing to do with what an average Israeli looks like. I run into a few here in DFW. Some look middle-eastern, others don't. Not disputing that a large number of Europeans also moved there after WWII

Afia not a US citizen...

"Aafia Siddiqui (Urdu: عافیہ صدیقی; born 2 March 1972) is a Pakistani Neuroscientist..."

2. New York: Pakistani Woman Arrested in Afghanistan
Aafia Siddiqui was charged with attempting to kill United States officers and employees in Afghanistan.
She was not neuroscinetist nor a medical doctor , she was in field of psychology working on subject of teaching mentally challenged children . As told by her sister .

Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taker Malik Faisal Akram Was Known To British Intelligence Agency

swarajya%2F2022-01%2F24340843-d8dd-4f94-8d20-c75cdf656856%2FPic_via_twitter.png

FBI official briefing media about the Texas Synagogue hostage situation (Representative Image) (Pic Via Twitter)

London, Jan 18 (PTI) The British hostage-taker shot dead by the FBI to end a siege at a synagogue in Texas was known to Britain’s secret service, according to UK media reports on Tuesday.
Malik Faisal Akram, 44, who demanded the release of Pakistani neuroscientist Afia Siddiqui suspected of ties with Al Qaeda, was on the radar of the MI5 intelligence service during the second half of 2020 to assess whether he posed a security threat after suspicion around Islamist terrorism had reportedly been flagged.

According to ‘The Times’, Akram was the subject of a “short lead investigation” for at least four weeks but the case was closed when spies assessed there was no indication that he presented a terrorist threat at that time.

Akram had also been in prison four times, between 1996 and 2012, for a range of offences, including violent disorder, harassment and theft. It emerged earlier that he had even been banned from a British court for ranting about the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York in 2001.
The Exclusion Order at Blackburn Magistrates' Court was made under Section 12 of the UK's Contempt of Court Act over 20 years ago.

However, by the time he travelled to the US in late December 2021, Akram was not on the UK Home Office warnings index, the watchlist that allows police at airports to intercept would-be passengers of concern. Sources told the newspaper that it would be “disproportionate” for someone assessed as being no threat to be on the list.

Akram was killed by the FBI after the siege at a synagogue in Colleyville, three miles from Dallas, Texas, on Saturday as he demanded the release of Siddiqui, dubbed “Lady Al Qaeda”.
Akram, whose family based in the UK say he had mental health problems, had stayed at homeless shelters before carrying out the siege. His arrival had raised no red flags in the US, where President Joe Biden declared the incident as a terror act. Biden said that Akram purchased the handgun used in the siege “on the street”.

Akram’s associates in Blackburn said he had quarrelled with his family after moving to a more conservative strand of Islam. They said Akram, who was estranged from his wife and had six children, had a temper and tried to impose his strict religious values on others. He had become increasingly religious, had distanced himself from his family and had taken to Wahhabism, a fundamentalist strain of Islam.

Two teenagers arrested in south Manchester in connection with the Texas siege are still being questioned by England's North West Counter Terrorism Unit.

This will bring more problems for british pakistanis travelling to america .

I'm trying to learn more about the Siddiqui case. The question I have is- if she is not a terrorist why did the US want her? Why was the US after her? I listened to her speech years ago and she doesn't seem like a terrorist to me but I'm baffled as to why they were after her.

I'm trying to learn more about the Siddiqui case. The question I have is- if she is not a terrorist why did the US want her? Why was the US after her? I listened to her speech years ago and she doesn't seem like a terrorist to me but I'm baffled as to why they were after her.
She left her doctor husband in america , came to pakistan . It is alleged by her husband that she was influenced by some elements who were waging jihad against america , somehow she landed in afghanistan along with those men , there she was arrested and jailed in bagram jail . You can find this on youtube .

She left her doctor husband in america , came to pakistan . It is alleged by her husband that she was influenced by some elements who were waging jihad against america , somehow she landed in afghanistan along with those men , there she was arrested and jailed in bagram jail . You can find this on youtube .

different people say very different things in regards to her. I wonder what your view is of eating beef.

Lol, try us, we will just make you cry some more
Loool..brave yid.
Will be hiding behind a tank. Remember you came for Pakistani nukes..why did yiu run?
Bunny 3000 years you wondered the earth and now you are so arrogant? Just time read your scriptures. You end is coming.
You are not the people of moses you are the sons of Adolf and nazis

Loool..brave yid.
Will be hiding behind a tank. Remember you came for Pakistani nukes..why did yiu run?
Bunny 3000 years you wondered the earth and now you are so arrogant? Just time read your scriptures. You end is coming.

Lol

These guys are very interesting

You would have thought they'd have some humility considering they were exterminated like rodents within living memory.

However they would rather enact what happened to them on an indigenous semitic population.

Loool..brave yid.
Lol, stop thinking Pakistan is relevant to us.

Lol, stop thinking Pakistan is relevant to us.
Read what Ben- Gerurin said.
We are a bigger threat to you than all your cousins combined. That's why 2019 you were at Indian bases stinking as bad as your Hindu friends. But soon you ran.

If paksitan isn't relevant why are you here?
F off to a racist fascist forum for nazi jews

Back
Top Bottom