What's new

Opinion; Imran khan wants to wait till qoam gets enough chatrool

images (43).jpg

public after bilawal bhutto becoming pm by neutrals

How can one vote back the same people after 1998
Likely wasn't them voting for team xyz in most cases it just got coverted to team zyx when they voted for team abc or team efg, simple as that.

if people of punjab wants to be slaved of sharif let be it, if people of sindh wants to be slaved of bhutto let be it.

Imran khan has kpk, no need to come out for people who are born to be slaved.

Pashtunkhwa Zindabad

Imran Khan will go to the grave waiting for these Aqwam

Dont know which qaum he is talking about - no singular entity in the geographical boundaries of the state known as Pakistan
He has beuatiful house in bani gala and has incredible legacy..he has a heived whagever he wnated
Chatrool will be for odinary jiyalas and matwalas

Seems those matwalas have disappeared since dollar last 40 rupees in 1 month

if people of punjab wants to be slaved of sharif let be it, if people of sindh wants to be slaved of bhutto let be it.

The reason behind IK sucess in KP is simply drone bombing of KPK as well closing food to KP by PMLN PPPP

People arent very happy but they fear PDM even more

Likely wasn't them voting for team xyz in most cases it just got coverted to team zyx when they voted for team abc or team efg, simple as that.
No
It has and always been PMLN own vote bank

I think when it becomes like srilanka when we offically default then the "crea" of old pakistan will die

Even when srilanka defaulted the PM brother and PM himself had a bunch of supporters

hum khi wallay bila wajha zaleel hun?

Imran Khan will go to the grave waiting for these Aqwam

Dont know which qaum he is talking about - no singular entity in the geographical boundaries of the state known as Pakistan
then its his fault hum ne to phly hi keh diya bhai jao thora time relax karo . wo gya hi nhi .

if i was on his place i may take my son and plan for 4 months vacation plan away from politics totally .even back home pakistan nuked i will keep enjoying salmon fishing

a month trip in south somewhere in atric norway russia or sweden where less humans live .
a month in Europe somewhere like swiss /France
a month in carrabian islands enjoy tropical weather fishing swimming
last month in canada or alaska while hunting and camping in wild .

then after exactly 4 months i see back to my mobile /tv/news/and politics with fresh energy .

jab tak PDM NEUTRALS OR AWAM APAS MAIN FAISLA KAREEN YAHAN :lol:

Sometime i wonder what is greed of money and power keep these guys busy in politics until they die . this life did not worth living man . look at zardari fazlu naza daku shobaz and 1000s more how they busy day night in dirty games politics and mess what is the benefit of this looted wealth if you can not use it like a normal human ?

then its his fault hum ne to phly hi keh diya bhai jao thora time relax karo . wo gya hi nhi .

if i was on his place i may take my son and plan for 4 months vacation plan away from politics totally .even back home pakistan nuked i will keep enjoying salmon fishing

a month trip in south somewhere in atric norway russia or sweden where less humans live .
a month in Europe somewhere like swiss /France
a month in carrabian islands enjoy tropical weather fishing swimming
last month in canada or alaska while hunting and camping in wild .

then after exactly 4 months i see back to my mobile /tv/news/and politics with fresh energy .

jab tak PDM NEUTRALS OR AWAM APAS MAIN FAISLA KAREEN YAHAN :lol:

Sometime i wonder what is greed of money and power keep these guys busy in politics until they die . this life did not worth living man . look at zardari fazlu naza daku shobaz and 1000s more how they busy day night in dirty games politics and mess what is the benefit of this looted wealth if you can not use it like a normal human ?
Agree he should take break so awaam gets proper چھترول this time

Espeically people of punjab and interior sindh need proper چھترول

Cant blame interior sindh as its poor..what چھترول needed is in central educated punjab

So i am rooting for dollar to hit 300

People use to laugh when i would say dollar was suppose to hit 200 in 2018

Guess what?? Its 240 now(210 officially but wait a few weeks)

if imran khan really take a break these pdm will became mad start barking bitin each other like stray dogs . just think what will be life of marrium if imran khan is missing 4 months .

Back
Top Bottom