What's new

For imran khan and Pakistan we must come out. They going to kill him

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We must come out and defend imran khan. We have to start and bring out these generals from their houses and graves. We must support people from kpk and make the march towards GHQ and latter panjab will join. We aborad living pakistanis Will help with funds . We have to safeguard imran khan. We have to hit them hard.. they going to kill imran khan. They are selling Palestine and Kashmir...Pakistan awak up before its too late. They going to sale Palestine and kasmir in billions..

We must come out and defend imran khan. We have to start and bring out these generals from their houses and graves. We must support people from kpk and make the march towards GHQ and latter panjab will join. We aborad living pakistanis Will help with funds . We have to safeguard imran khan. We have to hit them hard.. they going to kill imran khan. They are selling Palestine and Kashmir...Pakistan awak up before its too late. They going to sale Palestine and kasmir in billions..
Do you mean do another May 9

We have to ... bring out these generals from their ... graves.
You are taking up a tough assignment. Last time that happened, people started worshipping the person that was brought out of the grave.

Do you want another May 9???

The probability of Imran Khan being killed.. I would say 75%.

But this is not an excuse to incite anarchy. We must remain civilised and protest peacefully. Don’t be like Pakistani Army, have some ethics and follow the rule of law.

PS: Anybody who talks about anything but peaceful protest will be going beyond their limits, I will not only ban them but strongly discourage such attitude at every level. Don’t have extremist mindset for any reason as being a human being we must follow ethical rules (constitution was broken after the timeframe of dummy governments of 90 days was over so can’t say follow Pakistani constitution as we don’t have one at this stage)… but at least follow the common law of humanity and do not engage in any unlawful activities.

The probability of Imran Khan being killed.. I would say 75%.

But this is not an excuse to incite anarchy. We must remain civilised and protest peacefully. Don’t be like Pakistani Army, have some ethics and follow the rule of law.

PS: Anybody who talks about anything but peaceful protest will be going beyond their limits, I will not only ban them but strongly discourage such attitude at every level. Don’t have extremist mindset for any reason as being a human being we must follow ethical rules (constitution was broken after the timeframe of dummy governments of 90 days was over so can’t say follow Pakistani constitution as we don’t have one at this stage)… but at least follow the common law of humanity and do not engage in any unlawful activities.
I don't think he will be killed
But will be released in 2028 after bilawal comes into power
FB_IMG_1694212890602.jpg

If it was that high - they would have killed him already
He'll just stay in jail for 3-4 years max
I think at least till 2028(so he doesn't come into politic for 10 yrs

The plan will be nawaz sharif this time and may be bilawal next time or maryum nawaz if not bilawal

Army chief would want at least one extension but it may be two in my opinion because he has clean the house and has been giving extension to his protege as well

So I expect asim munir to be there for like 10 yrs

I don't think he will be killed
But will be released in 2028 after bilawal comes into powerView attachment 957021

I think at least till 2028(so he doesn't come into politic for 10 yrs

The plan will be nawaz sharif this time and may be bilawal next time or maryum nawaz if not bilawal

Army chief would want at least one extension but it may be two in my opinion because he has clean the house and has been giving extension to his protege as well

So I expect asim munir to be there for like 10 yrs
Bro there's no plan
We'll have fair elections just without Imran or nawaz as PM

Pakistan will not see Imran khan come out alive until nation put pressure on military establishment. That part is very true. However military has used fear as a tool and it has worked. Abducting people, Vigo dalas and all. So nation just cannot come out all of a sudden when most of leadership is in jails and there is no one to guide and everyone is fearful of being arrested.

I say Pakistanis can start with very basic, very easy, very do-able approach to give message across. In first step, no need to come out of houses but you have to show support and send a message. That's something not against the state or law. That's totally allowed in constitution and that is put a PIT flag on top of your houses. Go and talk with everyone in your street. If 2,3 streets do it collectively than nobody can come and put entire neighborhood in jails. Once this starts, others will follow. Once this campaign is successful then other public will get confidence for protests and sit-ins.

Do you mean do another May 9
This time Pakistanis will not stop untill bring down the whole system

Pakistan will not see Imran khan come out alive until nation put pressure on military establishment. That part is very true. However military has used fear as a tool and it has worked. Abducting people, Vigo dalas and all. So nation just cannot come out all of a sudden when most of leadership is in jails and there is no one to guide and everyone is fearful of being arrested.

I say Pakistanis can start with very basic, very easy, very do-able approach to give message across. In first step, no need to come out of houses but you have to show support and send a message. That's something not against the state or law. That's totally allowed in constitution and that is put a PIT flag on top of your houses. Go and talk with everyone in your street. If 2,3 streets do it collectively than nobody can come and put entire neighborhood in jails. Once this starts, others will follow. Once this campaign is successful then other public will get confidence for protests and sit-ins.
It is because imran khan did not wanted to hurt Pakistan. But he did not understand that he is fighting with traitors. He made mistake to stop people on that day..

No one is going to kill him. Its just PTI propaganda just like sexual molestation claims of PTI leaders and platelets of Nawaz.
This is what they said about mursi and sadam. Iraq lybia and Egypt had traitors like you who sold their motherland... Pakistan lost it dignity when they removed their pm on the order of usa. It is open truth and usa never allow its enemies to live. They use traitors from that country to kill patriots.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom