What's new

Imran Khan destroyed Pakistan and tolerancw we had. Hafizullah niazi

Iman Khan destroyed Pakistan
My prayers that people forgive him
Pakistan was going through a golden era in 2015 to 2017 inflation was low coalition support fund was ongoing, Cpec money was flowing right and left
But Imran Khan destroyed all of that
Because of him the drone strikes as well as free money flowing in form of course and support fund with all doomed

It is time to regain back the prosperity
Inshall nawaz sharif was coming back
View attachment 954509

My prayers that people forgive Imran Khan.

There was no common sense in now I should have cases.
I mean how come assets beyond means or money laundering is bad in Pakistan
Everyone is doing it here.
Why single out nawaz sharif, he has some right to do this since he served the nation so long
another chaur defending another chaur..

I heard he was in London for a heart condition he had? He must be feeling very healthy now.
On the plane to London to get medical treatment because of his acute heart condition, he was literally devouring buckets of nihari and paey...no joke...

On 21st Of October 2023, The Nation will welcome their corrupt, convict and criminal ex-prime minster. Chalo chalo Lahore chalo.

View attachment 954525

Godfather is already past his expiry date, what miracles is he to going to bring is way beyond me, Neutrals have made sure anyone who takes the government will have mission impossible, Pakistan is beyond repair.

1695212793513.png

Godfather is already past his expiry date, what miracles is he to going to bring is way beyond me, Neutrals have made sure anyone who takes the government will have mission impossible, Pakistan is beyond repair.
Baboos will disagree

If you ask people above 30-40 vast majority of them will vote for nawaz sharif because they grew up singing his praises with their parents in front of TV against benazir

It was jaag Punjabi jaag or "agar koi nawaz sharif ko vote nahi deya tu wo beyghariat hey" slogans

Even on this forum people use to sing his praises in 2013-2017 era

We use to call a guy with developmental delay as best administrator and thought he was more genious then Nawaz sharif

But any sane person would easily recognize his(shahbaz sharif)developmental problems

So my fear is..is all Pakistan having developmental issues to think this guy would be "great administrator"

Baboos will disagree

If you ask people above 30-40 vast majority of them will vote for nawaz sharif because they grew up singing his praises with their parents in front of TV against benazir

It was jaag Punjabi jaag or "agar koi nawaz sharif ko vote nahi deya tu wo beyghariat hey" slogans

Even on this forum people use to sing his praises in 2013-2017 era

We use to call a guy with developmental delay as best administrator and thought he was more genious then Nawaz sharif

But any sane person would easily recognize his(shahbaz sharif)developmental problems

So my fear is..is all Pakistan having developmental issues to think this guy would be "great administrator"
Agreed. I've met some of these voters here in the US. They still love and would vote for Sharif family because they are from Punjab and think they were great administrators.

I joke with my mother, if these people think Nawaz was so great and Punjab was so prosperous, what the hell are they doing here in the US? Why don't they go back to Lahore if it was "Paris" under Sharif family?

Even in media surveys, 5 out of 10 people still support Sharif family. Many vote on ethnic lines, as does much of the country. This is why I liked PTI, it was a national party. I had hoped it result in more national parties, and ethnic politics would become a thing of the past.

Bro Sharif and Army generals are a finished product. All wind is coming of there backs as they got nothing to offer to the people and from the country they stole from and like a silent movie their kurtoots are in the open.
All its going to take a push by the people if they catch some courage to put them into their place which is 6 ft under.
Ironically, People are irrelevant when it comes to Pakistan

Agreed. I've met some of these voters here in the US. They still love and would vote for Sharif family because they are from Punjab and think they were great administrators.

I joke with my mother, if these people think Nawaz was so great and Punjab was so prosperous, what the hell are they doing here in the US? Why don't they go back to Lahore if it was "Paris" under Sharif family?

Even in media surveys, 5 out of 10 people still support Sharif family. Many vote on ethnic lines, as does much of the country. This is why I liked PTI, it was a national party. I had hoped it result in more national parties, and ethnic politics would become a thing of the past.
I think PTI was party of the moment

There is no way it will retain its hold when Imran Khan is gone and rest of country vote ethnic

ANP will be back

Future is ANP PMLN PPPP
if big brother votes ethnic everyone else will or will have to

Ironically, People are irrelevant when it comes to Pakistan
The biggest myth in Pakistan is that people are irrelevant

It's a way for the people to excuse them of the choices they made

Voting for bhutto, nawaz sharif benazir was all choice

Yes establishment might have nudge things but ultimately PEOPLE voted for them

Pakistan isn't north Korea or Afghanistan or sudan or Syria

If it was that case we won't be having any discussion here

When a question is raised all over the world, the answer is sought, whereas in Pakistan, the questioner is sought and then raised.

"Anwar Maqsood"
1695237754065.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom