What's new

For imran khan and Pakistan we must come out. They going to kill him

Normally i would simply ignore the likes of you and move on but your post just made me think and wonder if you are perhaps living under a rock all this time or perhaps because its Imran Khan hence so its fine for you to look the other way.
A man is being denied his basic rights, not just him but his entire party there is a witch hunt going against them, the court gives bail, they are picked up in another case, court says respect his rights and give him a better class, he is thrown in C. Once that joke of a case called thosa khana was suspended, now he is being booked under so called cypher case and you say there is neither any basis or any evidence?
I am sure if God for bid, he is killed the likes of you will say "there are no basis that he was killed by the state and he simply must have committed suicide.
SO before preaching others about collective approach to take Paklstan ahead, people like you need some introspection. You want to keep a man that enjoys more then 70% support of the people of Pakistan out and then talk about collective approach, wasnt this what PDM was and look where that got us. This is not just hilarious but rather pathetic and a desperate attempt to divert attention from the core issue.
You engage me and challenge my when I call for unity and positivity. This has become our fundamental problem.

As for Imran Khan particularly, there are over 200 cases against him as per his own party which means that the LEA's have over 200 reasons to arrest Imran Khan and his party workers/supporters who are nominated in those 200 cases. You want to implement the law or you want some special consideration for Imran Khan and his allies? Our law is retarded but Imran Khan never bothered to fix it; why should Imran Khan or others be given relaxations and special treatment when the common man has to face the same ruthless law, regardless of being guilty or not?

You say Imran Khan enjoys the support of 70% Pakistanis, does that mean that he should be considered above the law? If the law calls for arrest of an accused in a case, he/she shall be arrested, period. It's then for the courts to determine whether the accused is guilty or innocent......and it was a court which determined Imran Khan to be guilty! That's just 1 case, there are dozens more and he will be convicted in multiple cases simply because he is indeed guilty. But you ask for him to be let go simply because he is popular, how privileged do you want your politician to be?

And a reminder, Nawaz Sharif had a similar claim when he came to power in 1999, he had won 2/3rd majority. He was also the most popular leader in 2013 when he won elections but look what the law did to him. Did he also deserve better and unfair treatment?

You engage me and challenge my when I call for unity and positivity. This has become our fundamental problem.

As for Imran Khan particularly, there are over 200 cases against him as per his own party which means that the LEA's have over 200 reasons to arrest Imran Khan and his party workers/supporters who are nominated in those 200 cases. You want to implement the law or you want some special consideration for Imran Khan and his allies? Our law is retarded but Imran Khan never bothered to fix it; why should Imran Khan or others be given relaxations and special treatment when the common man has to face the same ruthless law, regardless of being guilty or not?

You say Imran Khan enjoys the support of 70% Pakistanis, does that mean that he should be considered above the law? If the law calls for arrest of an accused in a case, he/she shall be arrested, period. It's then for the courts to determine whether the accused is guilty or innocent......and it was a court which determined Imran Khan to be guilty! That's just 1 case, there are dozens more and he will be convicted in multiple cases simply because he is indeed guilty. But you ask for him to be let go simply because he is popular, how privileged do you want your politician to be?

And a reminder, Nawaz Sharif had a similar claim when he came to power in 1999, he had won 2/3rd majority. He was also the most popular leader in 2013 when he won elections but look what the law did to him. Did he also deserve better and unfair treatment?
My father has 60 cases against him. But that doesn't mean he has to be arrested

Case has to have merit

Anyway if they don't find a merit we always have MPO Order which was used by both Imran Khan and current leadership

Jinnah didn't want it and rejected it since he faired they will use it against him and they did against his sister

Either your father was a gangster or a pti supporter

This is where they kept imran khan on the order by mayram nawaz and Donald Lu The man who has given tomuch to the country. He was leader of slaves.
Man gave us worldcup universities and cancer hospitals.. shame on us we can not fight for him.. we the nation of Jackals
View attachment 957257
Missouri state Penitentiary

Last edited:

This poster supported Altaf Hussein and MQM, a group which ran criminal rackets and death squads, but he has something against Imran. Makes you ponder!

Agree. Remmber during Imran khan first government in kpk. We started small dams hydro electricity Initiative. Later kpk government took it from us. We were 3000 plus overseas Pakistanis in Oman Dubai saudia Spain in pti. We used to gather 20 Oman rails from each person and used to build those small dams where we were generating Hydro electricity for one or two villages and used to higher one or two people to look after those projects. It used to cost us around 500k to 1.5 million rupee Pakistani.
Now all Those people refused to give money and they said we not into Pakistan anymore.. these generals are selling their mothers..

We not saying violent. We say burn those graves and insult those dead man. We can not do anything to them when they alive. This is what treatment a traitor gets. Those all gernerals who kill fatima jinna or broken Constitution or betrayed Pakistan. They must be punish
And you are one of them View attachment 957256
Bohut kahaniyaan ho gai
IK wasn't the economic genius many thought he was; there's a reason why a lot of serious economists don't like him, just like they don't like Dar. His so-called 'growth rate' almost bankrupted Pakistan with a high current account deficit and an import-export imbalance.

Pakistan needs reforms that can only be achieved when:
A - Politicians don't fear election results and can implement sound policies, or there's a consensus between all parties that, regardless of who is in power, we will implement these policies.
B - The army/elites are ready to make sacrifices from their share

Unfortunately, no democratic government, be it PTI, PMLn, or PPP, is capable of that, nor is the army. All of them have to work together and have serious people in charge to change the course of our economy.

Leave behind the obsession with Imran; he is just a man, a very flawed man. After a while, most of you would be like, 'Who the heck was I supporting?' Let's focus on organizations, on how as people we can come together and agree on democratic principles for all, even the criminals and a-holes, and how we're going to implement those values.

Last edited:

Case has to have merit

Anyway if they don't find a merit we always have MPO Order which was used by both Imran Khan and current leadership

Jinnah didn't want it and rejected it since he faired they will use it against him and they did against his sister
Your father was ever arrested because of those cases? We have seen very ugly sides of the law and have come across very intriguing cases during our legal struggles. Generally, when an FIR is registered, it has clauses which determine whether the accused needs to be arrested or not, for investigation. Some get pre-arrest bail, if they get to know what they have been nominated in an FIR. Others are not so lucky and get arrested, besides, the IO can arrest people who are not even accused but rather just narrated in a case. Post-arrest bail is the most common and is secured after the accused is arrested and his/her lawyer plead to the magistrate that the accused does not deserve to be arrested based on a number of factors.

MPO is another dark horse in the book of PPC and if that fails, there are many in the ATA law. 144 is another major strike on the fundamental rights of citizens but no Government has bothered to remove these dark spots from the law because they use the same dark spots to subjugate their rivals and common citizens.

No politician cares for the common man and hence no common man should care for the politicians. Just think of the country, whomever is doing good for the country, appreciate them and whomever is doing bad for the country, blame them. Judge people on individual acts and not overall because there are no heroes in our story. We just have good people who sometimes do bad things and bad people who sometimes do good things.

Your father was ever arrested because of those cases? We have seen very ugly sides of the law and have come across very intriguing cases during our legal struggles. Generally, when an FIR is registered, it has clauses which determine whether the accused needs to be arrested or not, for investigation. Some get pre-arrest bail, if they get to know what they have been nominated in an FIR. Others are not so lucky and get arrested, besides, the IO can arrest people who are not even accused but rather just narrated in a case. Post-arrest bail is the most common and is secured after the accused is arrested and his/her lawyer plead to the magistrate that the accused does not deserve to be arrested based on a number of factors.

MPO is another dark horse in the book of PPC and if that fails, there are many in the ATA law. 144 is another major strike on the fundamental rights of citizens but no Government has bothered to remove these dark spots from the law because they use the same dark spots to subjugate their rivals and common citizens.

No politician cares for the common man and hence no common man should care for the politicians. Just think of the country, whomever is doing good for the country, appreciate them and whomever is doing bad for the country, blame them. Judge people on individual acts and not overall because there are no heroes in our story. We just have good people who sometimes do bad things and bad people who sometimes do good things.
How dare you..

Maryum nawaz cares about us...have you seen how much she suffers with those face lift surgeries just to cheer us up

Case has to have merit

What did Abu Ji do to have that many cases against him? :O

We need to know who is who and what side they're on and why. Otherwise we may accidentally support an Zionist-Anglosaxon backed one.

Either your father was a gangster or a pti supporter

Lol, there are always cases and counter cases going on large land owners

None of those are arrestable crimes just like none of stupid claims are arrestable cases on most MNA

What's so bad is that they are so lazy they can't even make cases and are simply switching MPO order
So far some MNA have 20 MPO orders

If one calls $20bn forex reserves, 5%+ GDP growth, exports of $30 bn, manageable budget deficit and inflation then I’d take that bankrupt Pakistan any day.

Nawaz Sharif had ample opportunity to provide sources of income which he failed to. Panama Leaks was not done by Imran Khan. The crook should have been happy he got a slap on his hand. Otherwise a life time disqualification. He got away in previous cases as well (Hudaibya Paper Mills case). On top he absconded. And now he will come to Pakistan to a hero’s welcome. You know what happens to states that do not provide justice to the powerful.

And then Imran Khan detractors try to compare his case with the Sharifs. You’ve got to be kidding.

Pakistan fully deserves this. More chaos and hopelessness awaits this nation until it course corrects.

Isn't this exactly what the TTP is trying to do ?

You want to help the TTP with funds ? What about BLA ?
TTP means a subsidiary of agirculture department aka chowkidaar

Do you mean do another May 9
9 May was done by chowkidaars

Do you mean do another May 9
9 May was done by chowkidaars
The probability of Imran Khan being killed.. I would say 75%.

But this is not an excuse to incite anarchy. We must remain civilised and protest peacefully. Don’t be like Pakistani Army, have some ethics and follow the rule of law.

PS: Anybody who talks about anything but peaceful protest will be going beyond their limits, I will not only ban them but strongly discourage such attitude at every level. Don’t have extremist mindset for any reason as being a human being we must follow ethical rules (constitution was broken after the timeframe of dummy governments of 90 days was over so can’t say follow Pakistani constitution as we don’t have one at this stage)… but at least follow the common law of humanity and do not engage in any unlawful activities.
Brother i dont have guts for any armed conflict but i think this is the only solution to Pakistan's problem ... only an armed revolution can change things ...

I admit , i am not brave enough but cant think of any other sokution ... they r not going to let go power peacefully ... they will go to any extent to maintain the status quo

Its hard to feel sorry for the men who first used army to come to power and then lied about grand conspiracies and anti-USA hysteria to gain followers.

The moment he turn pro establishment again, he will loss public support as well. Only Nawaz Sharif have consistently taken on establishment and suffered in process because of people like Imran Khan who were ready to polish army boots.

Nawaz is busy polishing boots... the only difference is Nawaz thinks of himself as Ruler for Live and the real "General".

If one calls $20bn forex reserves, 5%+ GDP growth, exports of $30 bn, manageable budget deficit and inflation then I’d take that bankrupt Pakistan any day.

(His decisions, alongside previous governments decisions led to near bankruptcy - and to get out of this mess we need economic consensus between army and all the political parties)
??

????
Pakistan’s budget deficit has skyrocketed to Rs5.3 trillion (7.9 percent of the GDP) during previous fiscal year mainly due to the massive subsidy announced by the previous government of PTI on oil products and electricity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation.com.pk/20-Aug-2022/country-s-budget-deficit-skyrockets-to-rs5-3-trillion-in-fiscal-year-2021-22?version=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...r-high-of-17-4-bn-in-fy22-122072801029_1.html

Pakistan's current account deficit rises to 4-year high of $17.4 bn in FY22

The Country's trade deficit during FY2021-22 estimated at $48.355 billion.
https://pakobserver.net/whopping-48-38bn-trade-deficit-recorded-during-fy22/

That's how we achieved Dar-esque 6% growth rate
Nawaz Sharif had ample opportunity to provide sources of income which he failed to.
He wasn't much better than Dar/nawaz duo

Last edited:
Stop watching Ertugul
you
IMG-20230930-WA0003.jpg

Bohut kahaniyaan ho gai
IK wasn't the economic genius many thought he was; there's a reason why a lot of serious economists don't like him, just like they don't like Dar. His so-called 'growth rate' almost bankrupted Pakistan with a high current account deficit and an import-export imbalance.

Pakistan needs reforms that can only be achieved when:
A - Politicians don't fear election results and can implement sound policies, or there's a consensus between all parties that, regardless of who is in power, we will implement these policies.
B - The army/elites are ready to make sacrifices from their share

Unfortunately, no democratic government, be it PTI, PMLn, or PPP, is capable of that, nor is the army. All of them have to work together and have serious people in charge to change the course of our economy.

Leave behind the obsession with Imran; he is just a man, a very flawed man. After a while, most of you would be like, 'Who the heck was I supporting?' Let's focus on organizations, on how as people we can come together and agree on democratic principles for all, even the criminals and a-holes, and how we're going to implement those values.
Bakwas band ker. Chawal insans.. if he was fla man. Then we must have man like him in every house. He has given so much to Pakistan
IMG-20230930-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom