What's new

For imran khan and Pakistan we must come out. They going to kill him

1696234881146.jpeg

1696234910045.jpeg

🥴

I did not had the stomach to read your gibberish so I skipped.
Just one point IK has 200 cases and there can be another 200, what does that proof? Absolutely nothing. We all know what a sham trial Tosha Khana was and similarly the cypher case won't be different either.
Nowhere did I ever said he is above the law, infact he is the only one under the law despite nothing against him. Those above the law are enjoying their lives in the UK even when convicted.

My fear is they may cause brain damage by biochemically poison. Pak Awaam must remain vigilant.

Regards

An E-Petition is submitted to the House of Commons against politically motivated acts of violence, arrest of Imran Khan and postponement of general elections.

What's the point!!!!

I did not had the stomach to read your gibberish so I skipped.
Just one point IK has 200 cases and there can be another 200, what does that proof? Absolutely nothing. We all know what a sham trial Tosha Khana was and similarly the cypher case won't be different either.
Nowhere did I ever said he is above the law, infact he is the only one under the law despite nothing against him. Those above the law are enjoying their lives in the UK even when convicted.
Infact, you only nitpicked what you wanted to respond to as you had nothing concrete except narration of PTI fanboys.

Sentencing by the courts is perfect when they are against Nawaz or Zardari or Fazlur-Rahman etc., but the same is farce when it is against Imran Khan. There may be 200 cases against IK but most are for the same crime and they will eventually be clubbed. But is it not a fact that Imran was creating seeds of hatred against the Armed Forces throughout his followers and the country starting 6 months before his ouster? Was May 9 not planned in Banigala and was Imran and the Peerni not masterminds as per all the facts and accounts we have of former PTI leaders? Did Imran not take gifts from the Tosha Khana after they were heavily under-invoiced and then did he not sell many in the open market like a petty little man? I mean who in the right mind would sell a gift from MBS???? Only a very small man would do so!! Did Imran not put his opponents in prison for years under bogus charges??? Did Imran not ruin our relations with our closes friends in Saudi Arabia, UAE, China and the US just for his own ego??? I mean his crimes are endless but the deaf will remain deaf and the blind will remain blind.

An E-Petition is submitted to the House of Commons against politically motivated acts of violence, arrest of Imran Khan and postponement of general elections.

ANother jew lover?
To rescue their love boy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_205419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_205419_Chrome.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 12
Shame does not apply to Pak generals. They only are about their jobs and money attached to it.

If they can kill Bhutto and Beynazir, imprison and defame national hero's like AQ Khan, and sell thousands of innocent civilians for $$$...can you expect anything decent?

Now they've taken over every single institution in the country, universities, colleges, wapda, etc. you name it.

Do they have any love or respect for the rule of law?

Absolutely not.

Are these guys fascists in uniform?

IK has a success streak.. Army has messed with a strong and characteristic man.. I hope Army gets defeated soon. (i meant COAS as army steers in his direction)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom