What's new

Imran Khan is being slow poisoned

Oh indian.. I know cpec is real pain in your ***. But your indian corridor is done by hamas lol
I would love for Pakistan to expand CPEC. Take more loans and become more depdent on China.

As I have previously said, the most likely scenario of India taking back Azad Kashmir and GB is by buying it from China. Once Pak is fully indebted and economically bankrupt, we can talk to Pak's master China over buying it for a good price.

No offence but Imran khan is the reason Nawaz Sharif got away from jail and Former General Bajwa renewed to another term.

Those bad decision not only backfired on Imran Niazi but also ruined Pakistan in the process.

Bajwa and Junta party had 25 crore people fooled for over 75 years, IK was no exception.

hmmm so from Nawj's play book?... poison story?

Isn' t it strange no one ever poisoned in Nawaz family or Nawaz clan , only his opponenets died of heart attack ...

All the more reasons why Imran khan cannot be trusted due to political naivety.
ask youself , why our elite slave of west and can t take any decision in favor of Pakistani people .... Gas price went u 194 percent they will be charged from July 2023,,,means back dated billing.....Pakistan can t import gas from Iran ...next door ...

Imran demands probe into attack witness SHO's sudden death​

Imran demands probe into attack witness SHO's sudden death

Sub Inspector Aamir Shahzad Bhadar was SHO of Wazirabad Saddar police station.

All the more reasons why Imran khan cannot be trusted due to political naivety.

Then don't.

You should rather trust Maryam Nawaz, as she currently hold "the future" of entire nation in her "hands" 😜

1698841429946.png

Last edited:
Fk this military.
I am ashamed that I created a 2.5 million subscribers FB page, multiple Twitter accounts and YouTube channes to praise, promote and defend the Pakistani military . Did that for over a decade. All at my own expense of money and time.
Will do the exact opposite for another decade to make up for my mistakes.

Isn' t it strange no one ever poisoned in Nawaz family or Nawaz clan , only his opponenets died of heart attack ..

half the crap these bubble butt party eat is poison.. 2 kg of nehari etc

Fk this military.
I am ashamed that I created a 2.5 million subscribers FB page, multiple Twitter accounts and YouTube channes to praise, promote and defend the Pakistani military . Did that for over a decade. All at my own expense of money and time.
Will do the exact opposite for another decade to make up for my mistakes.

Indians have been saying for decades that Pakistan is a fiefdom of the army.

But almost all people on this forum were blinded by decades of brainwashing. Now I guess the brainwashing is in favour of IK.

We will just sit bsck with popcorn and enjoy the show.

Yes, he is sick ..something is going on ...

Could be a panic attack.

They want to psychologically break his will to fight, being locked up like a criminal can't be easy. What's more, Nawaz is back, and a new geopolitical situation has erupted in the middle east, he's probably feeling helpless that he can't even get his voice out.

He should cut a deal and take exile, could go to either the UK or California, or maybe even even the middle east somewhere and get out of the public eye.

its 95/9 .. he's chasing 500+ in the last session. Better he plays out a draw than lose the match.

Indians have been saying for decades that Pakistan is a fiefdom of the army.

But almost all people on this forum were blinded by decades of brainwashing. Now I guess the brainwashing is in favour of IK.

We will just sit bsck with popcorn and enjoy the show.

Forget your disingenuous concern, Indians are now the biggest cheerleaders of the this very same army...

I wonder what changed...

He got a stomachache last night. He was given medicine later. Too many links where he can be poisoned.

Back
Top Bottom