What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
Educate the masses and deliver parallel justice across the board.... a lot of problems will thus get addressed.
For example, say when people for whatever reason, start protesting against the government of the day, the first thing they do is start torching public transport, banks, petrol pumps and other utility services....little they realise that at the end of the day, it's the common man who will suffer from these actions, no PM or MP travels on public transport or stops by to fill his car. The judiciary certainly needs a kick on the back side, if it delivered unbiased justice and target the big fish.... it will go along way in curtailing corruption and make the public more content.

I'd first take out some more loans and start a private detective/assassin agency. Kill all the traitors through it, get honest people and then of course find innovative ways to make the country economically stable and start paying off the loans lil by lil :D LOLOL..not much of a realistic solution this is though..
Yo coconut what did you vote for :unsure:

If I had absolute power, here's my plan for Pakistan...

Phase 1.
1. Declare a state of emergency across the country and deploy the army at every street corner.
2. Announce a grace period of two weeks for everyone (non-police) to hand in all weapons.
3. Institute a shoot-to-kill policy for anyone found with weapons after the grace period.

Phase 2.
1. Confiscate all feudal property across the country using whatever charges necessary and lease the land back to farmers at minimal rates.
2. Arrest leaders of PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP on charges ranging from tax evasion to murder to extortion. The charges can take years to prosecute, during which time the leaders will be isolated and put out of commission.
3. Any resistance from above groups will be met with the full force of the army.

Phase 3
1. Establish a task force, backed by army and police, to collect income taxes, including back taxes, across the country.
2. Drastically reduce or eliminate sales tax on basic consumer necessities like food, petrol, etc.
3. Establish middle-class wages and benefits for critical public servants: police, army, teachers, tax officials.
4. Establish minimum wage and working conditions for workers in the public and private sectors.

Phase 4
1. Set up independent national institutions of accountability to oversee transition back to democracy.
Thank you for your time! gun control will be your 1st choice? Not sure where that fits what did you vote for?

Dear you have put up all the options up there but no option of "Governance reforms".
If i am the in charge, i will first and foremost create 16 provinces. Allocate funds on district level. No funds for CM, MNAs and MPAs. Its simply not their job to repair roads or fix street lights.

I would also bring electoral reforms.

I have the idea of "ratio based voting system" for Pakistan.
As per this system, before election all participating parties will nominate their expected MNAs in a priority based list. Votes will be cast only on party base, with no mention of MNA or MPA name on ballot paper. After the election and vote counting, minimum average of per seat will be calculated by dividing total caste votes with number of seats.

The parties with highest number of votes will get most seats and so on.

This will eliminate all kind of bradari, cast vote. Bradari and cast politics will get limited only to local body elections, hence the out come will not effect the overall direction of the country.

It will also make every vote count. We have witnessed many times that a part has received 3rd position in overall total vote count. But his seats in assembly are only 20-25.

Once we improve the governance and electoral process, everything else will be automatically improved.
Thank you for the detailed reply...yes I seem to have put only option 2 for cleaning up such mess!

The reason of voting for judiciary:

Al-Quran:

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 135]

“And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence), say the truth.” (Al-An‘aam 6:152)

Hadees:

“I shall take revenge on the oppressor in this world and the next. I shall take revenge on someone who saw the person being oppressed and was able to help him but did not”–Hadith Qudsi.
“Whoever usurps an inch of [someone’s] land wrongfully, it will be hanged on his neck on the Day of Resurrection.”

This shows that how much justice is important in Islam and thats what the West has adopted and we havent instead we
i mean Pakistanis are much interested in declaring non-muslim eachother!

London mein roads chote hein magar wahan traffic jam nahi hota jabke yahan billions laga dete hein metro bus or other things par jabke sirf 1 billion is qaum ko tammez sikhane mein laga diye jayen to zaida faida hoga and this shows how much education is also important !
thank you @dexter yes I agree....even I voted for that...too much chaos!

Wouldn't it be easier to just call yourself something like the ISI? You can kill whoever you declare as a traitor to the nation, and get paid for it. No loans needed to do that!
So apkay electricity kay dreams crash hoay kay nai?!

Sometimes it is best to not live on assumptions!

I'd request the usa or any other first world nation for that matter to wholly take over Pakistan and impose angrezi/gora raj for at least half a century.
No sarcasm.
Uncle aap ko tou Pakistan dayna hi nai :D

100% fair and ruthless accountability and those found guilty should be immediately prosecuted.
100% implementation of Law's.
thank you that would be no.2 :)

1) Competent law & order - free and fair judiciary
2) Water and power
3) Education

Rest will follow. So easy that it hurts.

If all else fails make the whole country stop having babies.

Even China would be a good model to follow.
thank you....so first is no.2 thanks :)

bakwaas choices hein, uper se multiple choice hai. I thought pick one?
Uncle aap kay haath mein PDF hi kafi hai aik hi pick kerna tha this is my 1st voting poll so mistakes tou hoti hain naa...but I am happy with the outcome and feedback :agree:

I am only interested in people's view of what should be fixed first this gives me an insight of which sector is screwed up the most!

Last edited:
Uncle aap kay haath mein PDF hi kafi hai aik hi pick kerna tha this is my 1st voting poll so mistakes tou hoti hain naa...but I am happy with the outcome and feedback :agree:
I am

I chose electricity, basic needs and supporting economy is must for starters. Noora league got the hint as a businessman that's why you see so many projects signed by him initially.

I chose electricity, basic needs and supporting economy is must for starters. Noora league got the hint as a businessman that's why you see so many projects signed by him initially.
thank you for your feedback :)

@WebMaster is there anyway to make the poll so that you will click only 1? I mean some thought it is like choose the order or choose which few you will pick...

If you improve implementation of Law and do fair accountability,
All basic civic needs will automatically improve because people responsible for providing them do not care as their are no checks & balances.

1. Work on having Surplus of Electricity and stop the Theft of Electricity.
2. Immediately start building as many Dams as possible to Solve Pakistan's looming Water Crises.
3. Resolve Pakistan's Security issues.
4. Turn Pakistan into an " Export Engine " by concentrating on Manufacturing base and Agricultural Products.
5. Put High Priority on Education Sector and seek help from Private sector in this regards.

I'd first take out some more loans and start a private detective/assassin agency. Kill all the traitors through it, get honest people and then of course find innovative ways to make the country economically stable and start paying off the loans lil by lil :D LOLOL..not much of a realistic solution this is though..

Dang...

Why didn't I think of it Z.

Last edited:
2. Immediately start building as many Dams as possible to Solve Pakistan's looming Water Crises.
4. Turn Pakistan into an " Export Engine " by concentrating on Manufacturing base and Agricultural Products.
5. Put High Priority on Education Sector and seek help from Private sector in this regards.

All points are solid, but are long term,
and cannot be implemented unless accountability is done & punishments are awarded to corrupt/incompetent people.

All points are solid, but are long term,
and cannot be implemented unless accountability is done & punishments are awarded to corrupt/incompetent people.

True , Chief. But then Rome was not built in a day.

We cannot expect the Present Government to carry out these Projects as they are mainly interested in Short Term Projects that they can implement with the help of Foreign Companies at Exorbitant Prices so they can receive Kickbacks overseas so that such payments cannot be traced back to them. That is why their Focus is on Metro Projects so that they can award huge contracts to Foreign Companies to get kickbacks overseas.

It will be very hard for anyone to convince me that these Contracts could not be assigned to Domestic Companies or Joint ventures between Pakistani/Chinese Companies at a third the cost to Taxpayer. If we can build JF-17 with Chinese participation , why couldn't we build Metro ourselves with TOT from China. Such move would have brought the Technology to Pakistan.

True , Chief. But then Rome was not built in a day.

We cannot expect the Present Government to carry out these Projects as they are mainly interested in Short Term Projects that they can implement with the help of Foreign Companies at Exorbitant Prices so they can receive Kickbacks overseas so that such payments cannot be traced back to them. That is why their Focus is on Metro Projects so that they can award huge contracts to Foreign Companies to get kickbacks overseas.

It will be very hard for anyone to convince me that these Contracts could not be assigned to Domestic Companies or Joint ventures between Pakistani/Chinese Companies at a third the cost to Taxpayer. If we can build JF-17 with Chinese participation , why couldn't we build Metro ourselves with TOT from China. Such move would have brought the Technology to Pakistan.

I never said that the steps you outlined should not be implemented. They should be, but after accountability & punishment.

Yo coconut what did you vote for :unsure:

Thank you for your time! gun control will be your 1st choice? Not sure where that fits what did you vote for?

Thank you for the detailed reply...yes I seem to have put only option 2 for cleaning up such mess!

thank you @dexter yes I agree....even I voted for that...too much chaos!

So apkay electricity kay dreams crash hoay kay nai?!

Sometimes it is best to not live on assumptions!

Uncle aap ko tou Pakistan dayna hi nai :D

thank you that would be no.2 :)

thank you....so first is no.2 thanks :)

I am only interested in people's view of what should be fixed first this gives me an insight of which sector is screwed up the most!
It nauseates me to see how everyone is proposing sissy solutions to pakistan's problems despite them being fully aware of the fact that they'd never work.
Our education system is going to remain the way it is till the hair on my left ball turns white that is, my grand children will rote learn the same aluf bay batari as me and on same desks too. Our energy problem is going no where insha allah...rather we'll get more of it to enjoy with every passing day. Infrastructure, judiciary aka khuddi chhurri and other such shit is gonna get even stinkier.
Give me nothing less than khoon and I'll give you a livable Pakistan. Burger solutions will never work for this godforsaken land.
--------
Aakheilos, mera puttar mera chan, you're sada laoh. Bottled water peo aur jan bnao. Pakistan ki bimari pdf ni theek kr sakti. :'(

If you improve implementation of Law and do fair accountability,
All basic civic needs will automatically improve because people responsible for providing them do not care as their are no checks & balances.
agreed...the problem is
misuse of power
no implementation of laws
Sultanate to feudal lifestyle
No one to answer to even the juridical system is sold out
No one gets a fair trial so no one trusts the system and make their own path (by hook or crook)
Only the poor suffer hence more crimes...more loadshedding?
The rich refuse tax...more crimes more loadshedding? crash of economy?
The punished only include the poor and the minorities hence more frustration ...more crime more instability....

and everything is linked

In the world war 2 when England was getting pounded by the NAZIS and whole of the country was in an anarchy and depression,the top officials of England reported Winston Churchill about it.The only thing he asked was: Are the courts in the country still working?and are they giving justice?.If they are there is no need to worry.....The secret behind Western's success is also the best justice system [ they even used the Quran for their law making.please see this 1 minute video ] .Even Quran has given much more emphasis on being 'just' than to to any other thing.Prophet Muhammad said that nations before us have destroyed them selves only because of being not 'just' and punishing the poor and ignoring the offences done by the rich or important people.In my opinion,justice should be the first step to make the path of other reforms smoother.
You should share that type of links again & again....esp in proper thread of other faiths....Excellent sharing ...carry on:smitten:

I agree with this...everyone usually looks to benefit their people so far tinds benefit themselves sorry to say but that is all I see...

Our education system is going to remain the way it is

Our energy problem is going no where insha allah

Infrastructure, judiciary aka khuddi chhurri and other such shit is gonna get even stinkier.

I am sorry to say I am that one person who is slightly filmy: Jub tak hai saans humari larai hai jari ...After all apnay Khuda ko moun bhi dikhana hai...kay hum nay kiya kia uski zameen par, uskay logon ko jub usnay diya humay kafi kuch kernay ko...

He gave us 2 hands to help initiate, 2 eyes to see and improve, a working brain to think of ways out, he gave us ears to hear the sounds and frustrations of everyday men and if possible use the brain and hands to help him...

Sorry to say everyday on PDF I get heartbroken about Pakistan and its people...but when I wake up the next day is a new day I have a fresh set of questions, a fresh set of ideas...All I need is the will as they say where there is a will there is a way :agree:

Aakheilos, mera puttar mera chan, you're sada laoh. Bottled water peo aur jan bnao. Pakistan ki bimari pdf ni theek kr sakti. :'(
Thank you uncle for your time :) I dont drink bottled water in Pakistan...I drink tubewell water :agree:

I never said that the steps you outlined should not be implemented. They should be, but after accountability & punishment.
thank you for your feedback :)

Dang...

Why didn't I think of it Z.
thank you uncle for your feedback :)

Writ of government
Rule of law
Functioning courts
thank you for your time :)

Educate the masses and deliver parallel justice across the board.... a lot of problems will thus get addressed.
For example, say when people for whatever reason, start protesting against the government of the day, the first thing they do is start torching public transport, banks, petrol pumps and other utility services....little they realise that at the end of the day, it's the common man who will suffer from these actions, no PM or MP travels on public transport or stops by to fill his car. The judiciary certainly needs a kick on the back side, if it delivered unbiased justice and target the big fish.... it will go along way in curtailing corruption and make the public more content.
I agree...thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
Yes indeed, but I don't trust the ISI. So it needs to be a private organization only under me. LOL new world order :D.but this is nothing but a childish fantasy. A real solution to the problem above is far from this.

Oh you mean in MQM style?

Back
Top Bottom