What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @HRK @Luftwaffe @dexter @ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Devil Soul @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar

@Armstrong (keep it short please)

@VCheng (kindly dont shoot him)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu (please make sure the thread is Indian clean...dont need any new headache)

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!

Last edited:
@Jungibaaz :raise: first meaning 1 choice only I didnt know how to put that in...you know only allowed to tick one?!

Power generation and security. The two most immediate issues we face that have both short term/immediate effects as well as long term benefits being foregone.
thank you for being the first volunteer :D

@Dem!god go find someplace else to troll please! :) @Jungibaaz can we remove that from the poll please!

@S.U.R.B. @rockstar08 reasons please

whose @Para_Medic ?

Last edited:
1. Education
2. Law and order and judiciary
3. Electricity
4.Army budget
5 . infrastructure and transportation

@Akheilos you again forgot to mentioned me :cray::cray::cray:
jaaao Kati :shout:
when I saw your vote I added your name :agree:

First baytay g...first!! So you think Education...provide reasoning!

I want to have a proper debate regarding each and every point...

@wasm95 why education? I am asking why everything nothing personal :)

when I saw your vote I added your name :agree:

First baytay g...first!! So you think Education...provide reasoning!

I want to have a proper debate regarding each and every point...

@wasm95 why education? I am asking why everything nothing personal :)

well we are facing lack of education .. and without education a human is no less than a animal ... education can be of different kinds . religious , school , character building , manner and teach them to differentiate between right and wrong ....
lack of education is also main reason of terrorism and rising crime rate .... our young kids and teens are our future , they should have better education to be a good human , muslim and Pakistani.

thank you for mentioning me now :kiss3:
my internet was not working from 3 days :hitwall:

well we are facing lack of education .. and without education a human is no less than a animal ... education can be of different kinds . religious , school , character building , manner and teach them to differentiate between right and wrong ....
lack of education is also main reason of terrorism and rising crime rate .... our young kids and teens are our future , they should have better education to be a good human , muslim and Pakistani.

thank you for mentioning me now :kiss3:
my internet was not working from 3 days :hitwall:
good stuff :)

@Abu Nasar reasoning please :enjoy:

reasoning uncle @Emmie :D

Last edited:
Transportation and infrastructure, this is the most important and with dedication like Shahbaz Sharif atleast will be achieved in punjab province. Education is a continuous process and spans over generations. Sri lankans have 95 % literacy but there country is zero because no infrastructure.

Education, Education, and Education, no more 10th grades.

Improve lifestyles and more jobs opportunities.

Eliminates negatives attitudes, be humble and kind.

Cuz, if Army is awesome, we have less terrorism, if less terrorism, Education can be spread easily with existing budget, as the older institutions will not be blowing up, and besides cantonments in backward ares will provide colleges and schools as a bonus

I beg to disagree - army and terrorism aren't inversely proportional, if that was the case countries without army would have been ruined by terrorism. It's the lack of education that actually harbor terrorism, more education less terrorism, less education more terrorism and more army, more army means more burden on budget, more burden on budget means less welfare associated projects.

Just 1? Then improve electricity situation. Build more dams, coal power plants which will save billions of dollars each year. These saved billions instead we can spend on infrastructure, education, health etc

You can't improve education system from thin air. Or any sector for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom