What's new

Bro Nominated For Tamgha Imtiaz Military

I feel so proud in saying that my Bro is Nominated for TAMGHA IMTIAZ MILITARY.., I have a copy of the letter he received from GHQ..PAKISTAN ZINDABAD . :pakistan::sniper::triniti:
Medals-Tamgha-e-Imtiaz-Final%20copy(4).png

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @HRK @Luftwaffe @dexter ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar @Armstrong @VCheng
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Akheilos @Tameem @Jon Snow
@Abu Nasar @salman108 @slapshot @RAMPAGE @EyanKhan @Men in Green @HttpError @genmirajborgza786 @secretservice @Aslan @MastanKhan @chauvunist @ajpirzada @hasnain0099 @saiyan0321 @Fracker @dexter @F.O.X @Cheetah786 @ice_man @mr420 @Horus @fawwaxs @Norwegian @Ahmad1996 @Syed.Ali.Haider @B06 @Peaceful Civilian @Muhammad Omar @Meengla @FaujiHistorian @Crypto @orangzaib @Al Bhatti

and all those members whom i am unable to tag.. :)

EDIT: OOps SORRY .. i messed it up, its Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military)
btw what is his rank and what did he do?

Congratulations!!!
Excellent news..we demand treat!!:D

• Served in Civil War/Conflict Zone Under UN Peacekeeping
  • Deployed Twice In Wana (1 x recently during Zarb e Azb)
  • Intelligence
  • Counter Terrorism Unit

One more question- i hope its not personal-
Are you in the Army as well?- if not then why not?- :pakistan:-

Yeah... My great grandfather was in Military, my 1st cousin was Major (Unfortunately died in car accident) :( , another cousin is Major Doc & her Hubby is Brig ( Sitara Imtiaz Military) ...

i have no relatives in the army- i wanted to join the Airforce but no one was able to guide me properly- all wanted a degree from NUST so i gave them that- :hitwall:-
Being in Saudi Arabia didn't help me either- and internet was not that much readily available as it is now a days- plus searches gave no info about the Pakistan military recruitment procedures and requirements - and all that- My bad luck- :suicide::suicide2:

i have no relatives in the army- i wanted to join the Airforce but no one was able to guide me properly- all wanted a degree from NUST so i gave them that- :hitwall:-
Being in Saudi Arabia didn't help me either- and internet was not that much readily available as it is now a days- plus searches gave no info about the Pakistan military recruitment procedures and requirements - and all that- My bad luck- :suicide::suicide2:
O yeah and another is NUST Graduate Engineer now Major :P.... he joined Army after graduating from NUST... so why not u giv it a try... if ur eligible

Back
Top Bottom