What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
I think Law Making & Law Enforcement should be stronger. This is the first step towards justice. If justice is there then there will be less discrimination, tensions will be less for the people. So lesser chance to go on to the wrong path.

Than ofcourse it comes education with discipline, and then Power to run the industry, and whole system to run & then last not the least infrastructure where whole system has to run.

Where did you vote?
no.2 law and order

I think Law Making & Law Enforcement should be stronger. This is the first step towards justice. If justice is there then there will be less discrimination, tensions will be less for the people. So lesser chance to go on to the wrong path.

Than ofcourse it comes education with discipline, and then Power to run the industry, and whole system to run & then last not the least infrastructure where whole system has to run.
thank you for your time and feedback :)

Education will be the priority. Energy and security would be second, I no need to give reasons, figure yourself!
thank @A.Rafay

mujeh do dafa mention kurdia ider:p:
tou aap nay kisko vote dala? :angel:

Last edited:
dala hi nae tha lol...didnt notice there was a voting option:oops:
Ok...go vote and tell me why you choose such a thing...May I remind you...vote for what you think is the priority and needs immediate action (later rest can follow) choose only 1 plz!

1- My emphasis will be first on Education...foremost! extremely important to give equal or same educational facilities to every citizen so that they dont feel neglected/ignored....so that they are aware of their basic rights....can raise voice for them,their miseries at any level....

2-Ofcourse will be Juridical system/Police .....because of Jungli Police and Poor Justice system,always the already oppressed one is further abused physically/morally/financially....example is recent barbaric attack by Jungli Police of Punjab in Lahore and no apt action taken by any court either..no suo moto on so many precious lives that were lost....this results in further disharmony as common people when observe that they arent given due Justice in time,they dont shy away taking law into their own hand...

3-Electricity ...everything runs on it today...from your cell phone to your PC to your AC to your Gym:p: to your refrigerator where all your icecreams/chocolates and other yummy things are placed:p: to your salons and other piyari piyari things :p:etc ...we simply cant progress without it....cant live without it...

4- Then Transportation and Infrastructure.... cuz everybudy cant afford cars:enjoy: we should think about less fortunate people also!

5- Lastly Increase Army Budget...i placed it on the last in the list cuz their budget is already enough to handle their matters except for the war spendings/expenses ofcourse .....

abhi itna hi buss:p:

1- My emphasis will be first on Education...foremost! extremely important to give equal or same educational facilities to every citizen so that they dont feel neglected/ignored....so that they are aware of their basic rights....can raise voice for them,their miseries at any level....

2-Ofcourse will be Juridical system/Police .....because of Jungli Police and Poor Justice system,always the already oppressed one is further abused physically/morally/financially....example is recent barbaric attack by Jungli Police of Punjab in Lahore and no apt action taken by any court either..no suo moto on so many precious lives that were lost....this results in further disharmony as common people when observe that they arent given due Justice in time,they dont shy away taking law into their own hand...

3-Electricity ...everything runs on it today...from your cell phone to your PC to your AC to your Gym:p: to your refrigerator where all your icecreams/chocolates and other yummy things are placed:p: to your salons and other piyari piyari things :p:etc ...we simply cant progress without it....cant live without it...

4- Then Transportation and Infrastructure.... cuz everybudy cant afford cars:enjoy: we should think about less fortunate people also!

5- Lastly Increase Army Budget...i placed it on the last in the list cuz their budget is already enough to handle their matters except for the war spendings/expenses ofcourse .....

abhi itna hi buss:p:
Thank you dear!! :D

For your time and feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom