What's new

Bro Nominated For Tamgha Imtiaz Military

I feel so proud in saying that my Bro is Nominated for TAMGHA IMTIAZ MILITARY.., I have a copy of the letter he received from GHQ..PAKISTAN ZINDABAD . :pakistan::sniper::triniti:
Medals-Tamgha-e-Imtiaz-Final%20copy(4).png

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @HRK @Luftwaffe @dexter ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar @Armstrong @VCheng
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Akheilos @Tameem @Jon Snow
@Abu Nasar @salman108 @slapshot @RAMPAGE @EyanKhan @Men in Green @HttpError @genmirajborgza786 @secretservice @Aslan @MastanKhan @chauvunist @ajpirzada @hasnain0099 @saiyan0321 @Fracker @dexter @F.O.X @Cheetah786 @ice_man @mr420 @Horus @fawwaxs @Norwegian @Ahmad1996 @Syed.Ali.Haider @B06 @Peaceful Civilian @Muhammad Omar @Meengla @FaujiHistorian @Crypto @orangzaib @Al Bhatti @Saifullah Sani

and all those members whom i am unable to tag.. :)

EDIT: OOps SORRY .. i messed it up, its Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military)

Congrats bro.. God bless! and prayers for the men protecting this great nation..

Congrats to your brother

and the whole family.

I feel so proud in saying that my Bro is Nominated for TAMGHA IMTIAZ MILITARY.., I have a copy of the letter he received from GHQ..PAKISTAN ZINDABAD . :pakistan::sniper::triniti:
Medals-Tamgha-e-Imtiaz-Final%20copy(4).png

and all those members whom i am unable to tag.. :)

EDIT: OOps SORRY .. i messed it up, its Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military)
very good news brother

I don't know if I congratulated you earlier or not, I was amongst the first ones to leave Positive rating for you... Happy belated congratulations to you and your family. I am so happy and feeling proud for you

Thats the dream for any soilder in uniform, he must have done some thing that was greatly beneficial for pakland!
Welldone soilder!

Congratulation to you and your brother....very proud moment for your family.......

Back
Top Bottom