What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
:rofl: my dear you should choose the top priority (only one)!

And I think your choice should have been no.2 everyone wants to fix the crime fighting capabilities (including corruption and the whole package) :)

I chose like nawaz sharif keeping some 12 depts with himself:D considers it One...Ok i'll go with No 2 but again I need to remind to fix judiciary better educated people needed, to fix police highering better police force from bottom to top is required that's where merit and education plays role. Judicial system is there it is not being implement in it's true spirit the same system is in UK it works there.

Last edited:
I chose like nawaz sharif keeping some 12 depts with himself:D considers it One...Ok i'll go with No 2 but again I need to remind to fix judiciary better educated people needed, to fix police highering better police force from bottom to top is required that's where merit and education plays role. Judicial system there it is not being implement in it's true spirit the same system is in UK it works there.
Well yes...the problem is not we lack educated people...many educated are jobless or working in something not related to their degrees...but we lack social conduct where the less educated should be removed and replaced with educated without "safarish" and bribery! Hence all comes back to corruption and whatever you want to collectively call it.... fixing up that system which has been badly beaten up!

Well yes...the problem is not we lack educated people...many educated are jobless or working in something not related to their degrees...but we lack social conduct where the less educated should be removed and replaced with educated without "safarish" and bribery!

Like babas in Higher Education Commission, there is so much unfairness in Federal Board the brilliant students get biased review of their papers gets less marks because babas don't like students being brilliant...

Like babas in Higher Education Commission, there is so much unfairness in Federal Board the brilliant students get biased review of their papers gets less marks because babas don't like students being brilliant...
Yea I have heard of this :fie:

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @Luftwaffe @dexter @ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Devil Soul @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar

@Armstrong (keep it short please)

@VCheng (kindly dont shoot him)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu (please make sure the thread is Indian clean...dont need any new headache)

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!

I'd first take out some more loans and start a private detective/assassin agency. Kill all the traitors through it, get honest people and then of course find innovative ways to make the country economically stable and start paying off the loans lil by lil :D LOLOL..not much of a realistic solution this is though..

I'd first take out some more loans and start a private detective/assassin agency. Kill all the traitors through it, get honest people and then of course find innovative ways to make the country economically stable and start paying off the loans lil by lil :D LOLOL..not much of a realistic solution this is though..

Wouldn't it be easier to just call yourself something like the ISI? You can kill whoever you declare as a traitor to the nation, and get paid for it. No loans needed to do that!

Wouldn't it be easier to just call yourself something like the ISI? You can kill whoever you declare as a traitor to the nation, and get paid for it. No loans needed to do that!
Yes indeed, but I don't trust the ISI. So it needs to be a private organization only under me. LOL new world order :D.but this is nothing but a childish fantasy. A real solution to the problem above is far from this.

If I had absolute power, here's my plan for Pakistan...

Phase 1.
1. Declare a state of emergency across the country and deploy the army at every street corner.
2. Announce a grace period of two weeks for everyone (non-police) to hand in all weapons.
3. Institute a shoot-to-kill policy for anyone found with weapons after the grace period.

Phase 2.
1. Confiscate all feudal property across the country using whatever charges necessary and lease the land back to farmers at minimal rates.
2. Arrest leaders of PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP on charges ranging from tax evasion to murder to extortion. The charges can take years to prosecute, during which time the leaders will be isolated and put out of commission.
3. Any resistance from above groups will be met with the full force of the army.

Phase 3
1. Establish a task force, backed by army and police, to collect income taxes, including back taxes, across the country.
2. Drastically reduce or eliminate sales tax on basic consumer necessities like food, petrol, etc.
3. Establish middle-class wages and benefits for critical public servants: police, army, teachers, tax officials.
4. Establish minimum wage and working conditions for workers in the public and private sectors.

Phase 4
1. Set up independent national institutions of accountability to oversee transition back to democracy.

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!

Dear you have put up all the options up there but no option of "Governance reforms".
If i am the in charge, i will first and foremost create 16 provinces. Allocate funds on district level. No funds for CM, MNAs and MPAs. Its simply not their job to repair roads or fix street lights.

I would also bring electoral reforms.

I have the idea of "ratio based voting system" for Pakistan.
As per this system, before election all participating parties will nominate their expected MNAs in a priority based list. Votes will be cast only on party base, with no mention of MNA or MPA name on ballot paper. After the election and vote counting, minimum average of per seat will be calculated by dividing total caste votes with number of seats.

The parties with highest number of votes will get most seats and so on.

This will eliminate all kind of bradari, cast vote. Bradari and cast politics will get limited only to local body elections, hence the out come will not effect the overall direction of the country.

It will also make every vote count. We have witnessed many times that a part has received 3rd position in overall total vote count. But his seats in assembly are only 20-25.

Once we improve the governance and electoral process, everything else will be automatically improved.

The reason of voting for judiciary:

Al-Quran:

1."O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 135]

2.“And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence), say the truth.” (Al-An‘aam 6:152)

Hadees:

1.“I shall take revenge on the oppressor in this world and the next. I shall take revenge on someone who saw the person being oppressed and was able to help him but did not”–Hadith Qudsi.

2.“Whoever usurps an inch of [someone’s] land wrongfully, it will be hanged on his neck on the Day of Resurrection.”

This shows that how much justice is important in Islam and thats what the West has adopted and we havent instead we
i mean Pakistanis are much interested in declaring non-muslim eachother!

London mein roads chote hein magar wahan traffic jam nahi hota jabke yahan billions laga dete hein metro bus or other things par jabke sirf 1 billion is qaum ko tammez sikhane mein laga diye jayen to zaida faida hoga and this shows how much education is also important !

Last edited:
I'd request the usa or any other first world nation for that matter to wholly take over Pakistan and impose angrezi/gora raj for at least half a century.
No sarcasm.

1) Competent law & order - free and fair judiciary
2) Water and power
3) Education

Rest will follow. So easy that it hurts.

If all else fails make the whole country stop having babies.

I'd request the usa or any other first world nation for that matter to wholly take over Pakistan and impose angrezi/gora raj for at least half a century.
No sarcasm.

Even China would be a good model to follow.

bakwaas choices hein, uper se multiple choice hai. I thought pick one?

100% fair and ruthless accountability and those found guilty should be immediately prosecuted.
100% implementation of Law's.

1) Competent law & order

Law and order is impossible in Pakistan given that the political parties are the biggest criminals.

PS. For people who can't access youtube this is a video by Ross Kemp about gang wars in Karachi, backed by the political parties.

Back
Top Bottom